Closed 60 BWV Boardwalk points for rent @ $14 per point!!! - must be used by March 31, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavvy

DIS Veteran
Hi

I have 60 Boardwalk Villa points that need to be used by March 31 next year. They are at $14 per point. These are banked points so cannot be transferred or used past March 31 2021.

I am willing to borrow a few more points if needed to round up to an extra night etc but the trip will need to complete by end of March 2021.

Post here or PM me if you have any questions!

Many Thanks

Gavvy

Hi
Points still available remember they can be used at any resort inside the 7 month window.

Hi, I have 24 points left which need to be used by March 31, however, I am willing to borrow points if you need a few more nights to make a trip possible.

PM me for more information!

Just bumping, I have 24 points left which need to be used by March 31, however, I am willing to borrow points if you need a few more nights to make a trip possible.

Send me a message if you have a question, or post here.

Hi

24 points still available and can borrow more to make a stay possible. PM me if you need me to check dates or more information!

Hi

I have 60 Boardwalk Villa points that need to be used by March 31 next year. They are at $14 per point. These are banked points so cannot be transferred or used past March 31 2021.

I am willing to borrow a few more points if needed to round up to an extra night etc but the trip will need to complete by end of March 2021.

Post here or PM me if you have any questions!

Many Thanks

Gavvy
Hi. Any availability for a 1 bed preferred view 11/26 through 12/5? Thank you.

24 points still available plus can borrow a few more to make a stay work for you.

Looking at SSR for Nov 26-28 (2 nights) in a studio. Total of 32 points. Could you help with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter