7 Month Booking Date ?

fantasiaphil

Earning My Ears
Guys just a quick one.

Am I correct in thinking that if my last night of stay was to be May 21st, the earliest I could book at the 7 month window would be October 22nd (or would it be October 21st).
Also I was wondering what do you think my chances are for getting a two bedroom at BWV for a week at this time. (Have enough points for standard or prefered)

Phil.

The 11/7 month reservation priorities are based on the date of check out. If your last night is May 21, check-out would be the 22nd and the 7 month window is Oct 22.

As for availability, you'll never know until you call. The wait list also works, so even if it's not available at first, you will probably be OK. You might want to make a reservation at your home resort so you have a reservation and just switch the points at 7 months.

Good Luck!

Many thanks Doc, We have already booked two weeks at Vero but was hoping to change the first week to Boardwalk. One can only try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter