7 night land & sea

lewie98

Earning My Ears
My family and I are traveling to disney on oct. 12 for the 7night land and sea pkg. Are there any codes out for this? Also we are staying at the CBR, is there a specific section we should stay in to better accomodate our children? They are 1,5,9. Any suggestions for celebrating my daughters 1st b-day She will be turning one while we are there? Thanks in advance for any input :D

Can't help you with discounts, but there's no better place to celebrate a birthday! Make sure you go to City Hall and pick up a birthday pin. You would be amazed at the extra attention that you will receive!

Try to book Cinderella's Royal Table. They will provide a certificate signed by the princesses and will also give you a small birthday cupcake.

I am not sure about how you do it, but at your hotel you can have a special recorded birthday message played for your daughter - Goofy sings Happy Birthday.

If you want to try Hoop Dee Doo over at Fort Wilderness, they announce all the birthdays during the show.

We go every year and spend our DDs birthday there. Great memories - next year we are going to celebrate on the Magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter