7 night split stay

Unclelude

Mouseketeer
We just returned from a 7-night split stay. Really good time. We are 2 years into DVC and wanted to check out resorts. (we only spent 1 day in Epcot... So relaxing)

All this for 79 points 😃

OKW - preferred - 3 nights.
SSR - standard - 2 nights.
AKV - savannah - 2 nights.

We had a car so moving resorts was a breeze. Rooms were ready early for us. Got most of our requests. (All studios)

Impressions:

OKW - had cool vibe. We were on second floor, stairs aren't horrible... I wouldn't want to be in a 3rd floor room. Epcot day mid stay.

SSR - after OKW, SSR felt more 'wide open' we were in grandstand... Not too bad. Grand stand pool not far from main building. We liked room a bit more over OKW. Snagged late tee time at LBV for $16/pp after club rental it was under $100 for 2 people! ... We only finished 8 holes before rain ($20 raincheck, bought a hat)

We spent a couple of nights at Disney Springs while staying at OKW/SSR. Good time.

AKV - savanna was super cool. We were by zazu elevator... Wanted rafiki for closer to pool, but really wasn't a big deal... We had a giraffe feeder right outside our window... So that was fun to watch... Sanaa bread service is phenomenal... Had it both nights. We were on 3rd floor... Don't think I'd like 4th or 5th floor as much for viewing critters...

We were going for relaxing and we're not disappointed!

Have fun!

So which of the 3 if any would you stay at again?
All of them.

All 3 were great for resort stays. OKW/SSR were big and fun to explore... we still have more to explore... easy springs access was nice too... we also like quiet pool options for late night hot tub and swimming (AKL lacked this). AKL has the animals and we really like the dining... long walks to pools can get old, but not horrible.

If it was a park heavy vacation, of those 3 I'd probably pick OKW preferred... Close to last pick up and first off stops... (BWV/BCV would be our first choice if hitting parks I think... )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter