Update- 400 pts left-->700+ BLT Points for Rent- 2024 Use Thru Early 25-Any Resort- $18 PP

700+ points available for use prior to 2/1/25. Bay Lake is our home resort and can book out through 2025 (perfect for your holiday trips) but can be used for any resort, including Hilton Head, Aulani, Vero Beach, etc. Upon confirmed reservation PayPal payment in full required/docusign contract. No refunds but if your plans change we can try to assist in updating your reservation based on availability (no guarantees) within the date parameters. We’ve been DVC members for over 20 years and have rented points via this board in the past and message back within a few hours.

If interested please message me with:
1st and 2nd choice Resort
Check In and Check Out Dates
Type of Room/Villa Requested
Number of Guests (including ages of children)
Hello,
We are former DVC owners. We’re looking for 4 nights 7/11-7/15. Looking for the cheapest room arrangement for 5 people. The studio at Riviera or Boardwalk would be perfect. If not available, maybe 2 studios at OKW or whatever you suggest as cheapest for 5. My wife and I and 3 grown children ages 24, 21 and 18.

Thank you,
JD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter