UPDATED: 315 SSR Points for Rent or Transfer / Dec UY / $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, do you see any availability checking in 8/15 checking out 8/22? We would need to accommodate 4 adults. TIA :flower1:

Hello - we are looking for something that will accommodate 3 adults (mom and two daughters). Maybe a studio? Boardwalk, Beach Club, etc.
Dates are May 2 - 9. We could add a day at either end and would do a split stay if necessary.

I am in need of 221 points for an April trip to Hilton Head. If you still have transfer available as an option, I would take the remainder of your 315 of your hands as well. Please advise. 😎

Looking to have points transferred into my account. This is the first time I have lookin into this so not sure if this correct way to reply. My home points are at Grand California and we are looking to go to Aulani.

Dell

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!

I have 521 points remaining for rent or transfer to fund my addonitis.

Available for bookings at Saratoga as far out as 8 February 2021 and at any other resort up until 8 October 2020.

Only available for bookings that would take in excess of 100 points and points transfer must be for a minimum of 200 points as you can only do one transfer per year.

Payment by bank transfer will be required once the booking confirmation is received from Disney. I will not accept payment via PayPal.

Please send me a direct message if interested.

Many thanks,

Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter