85pts for rent, good thru April 2020 @ $15ppt - HR SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I can’t DM yet but looking for March 13-16 or 13-15, 2 adults, any resort. Thank you!

Hello,
Only the 13th has availability. The other days show as "waitlist only" for studio and
one bedroom units.

All the best,
Brian

There are one bedroom openings for 3/20-3/22 at Saratoga 72pts., Bay Lake Towers
with Lake View 96pts. and Old Key West 72pts.

Send me a PM with your information if interested.

All the best,
Brian
Checking back to see if you had any interest in the openings for 3/20-3/22?

There is some availability for studios and larger if you are
looking for something in February or March.

Hi there - we are looking for a 3-5 night span anytime in April and into early May, but ideally the last week of April to avoid spring break season best we can. We are open SSR or any resort as long as the point total is not outrageous and are looking for rooms that can accommodate 5 people, or two bedroom villas. I’m quite sure last I checked two bedrooms were available...Please let me know if there is anything you can find for us and we can work something out. Thanks much!

24 points needed
March 16-17
Grand Floridian standard studio
4 guests it just popped up as available and I’m sure it will get taken quickly let me know if you are able to get it.
Thanks

Hi! I just need a room for one night, please! March 13, 2020. What is available that night (any resort) and how many points? Thanks so much! Hope it works out!!!

Hi there - we are looking for a 3-5 night span anytime in April and into early May, but ideally the last week of April to avoid spring break season best we can. We are open SSR or any resort as long as the point total is not outrageous and are looking for rooms that can accommodate 5 people, or two bedroom villas. I’m quite sure last I checked two bedrooms were available...Please let me know if there is anything you can find for us and we can work something out. Thanks much!
Sorry,
But the points expire by April 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter