'86 Gold Disneyland admission ticket

mickeylvz4me

Earning My Ears
In 1986, Disneyland issued a Golden Ticket when you passed thru their gates as lucky guest #whatever.

So has it, I spent another funfilled day at the Magic Kingdom a few days ago. While there we showed the 1986 Golden Ticket and had it verified as still good and redeemable.

Turns out, we couldn't redeem it for California Adventureland so we bought a Park-Hopper Pass instead.

BUT the guy who verified the Ticket as being valid seemed quite impressed that we still had it after 20 years.

This got me thinking. Would it have been a mistake to redeem this? Is it a collector item? I LOVE Disney and Mickey, but aside from a framed E-ticket (my sentimental childhood memories), I really don't collect Disney. If something Disney looks like a must have I buy it, use it, wash it.

Does anyone know a good place to have this checked-out? Or if it is even worth anything?

We live in SoCal. Is there a place that we can take it?

Thanks in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter