Me too, we're 9D and still GTY

Edit: I would probably search the cruise every day like I was booking a new reservation to find out which rooms are available. Looks like only inside 10 A there is one room available, other inside and oceanview are still gty. If gty has been removed in the category you selected, and you can view which staterooms are available, probablity of your rooms getting assigned is really close. My sister's room got assigned later on in the evening when I mentioned which room I received, and how there were some available.

Last edited:
Aloha All!
We can't wait for this cruise! As we are gold, I am guessing Palo isn't going to happen for us... bummer, oh well.
It will be magical either way!

Aloha All!
We can't wait for this cruise! As we are gold, I am guessing Palo isn't going to happen for us... bummer, oh well.
It will be magical either way!
[/QUOTE

I wouldn't give up yet. DCL web folks have taken the reservation system for Palo down. Apparently, they were having issues. It's been down since yesterday morning. I've been checking periodically and will let everyone know when it's back up.

Not sure what's going on but we were able to get back in to the Palo Brunch reservation site only to get the same result..... nothing available.

We'll also be on this cruise. This will be my husband's first Disney cruise. :) Can't wait to see his expression...
Otherwise, this will be my second cruise. First one was in the Mediterranean in 2018.

Hello again.... I spoke with an DCL agent this morning regarding the availability of Palo Brunch. She confirmed that all the 2 and 4 party tables were sold out within the first couple hours of the platinum booking window. :-(

If you have a party of 6+ there may be openings.

Anyone that has gty for 9 night hawaii cruise might have their assignments now since online for inside and oceanview rooms are no longer gty and are on the map to choose specific staterooms

Anyone that has gty for 9 night hawaii cruise might have their assignments now since online for inside and oceanview rooms are no longer gty and are on the map to choose specific staterooms
Thanks for posting. I just checked and we have a room!

Thanks for updating us.
We kind of expected this, but I was secretly hoping we could get a reservation ;)
Hello again.... I spoke with an DCL agent this morning regarding the availability of Palo Brunch. She confirmed that all the 2 and 4 party tables were sold out within the first couple hours of the platinum booking window. :-(

If you have a party of 6+ there may be openings.

For those going to disney aluani after the cruise, how are you getting there. I contacted Charley's taxi and they do not go to the pier. From their website they say it's a flat rate of 55 from the hotel to go to the airport. I know DCL will do port transfers but it's 40 bucks per person.

Hi everyone. Our group of 4 adults and 2 toddlers will be joining you on this sailing and then taking the 2nd Hawaii cruise back to Canada

Oooh how old? We'll have a 4 and a 6 year old and I am REALLY hoping they make friends and want to go to the kids club often!

We have 3 and 4 year old boys. not sure how much time they will spend in the kids clubs

We have 3 and 4 year old boys. not sure how much time they will spend in the kids clubs
You might be surprised!! And it's very likely one will want to be in the clubs all of the time and the other will not want to go at all.

So does anyone have an IDEA about which sea day the weather will be warm enough to spend some time out on the pool deck?
My best guess (without any research) is the two sea day before hitting Kauai (I think that's our first stop).

I KNOW that off the coast of Washington and Oregon is going to probably NOT be that nice outside. And if I remember correctly from some LA/SD to Vancouver cruises in the past, as soon as we left San Francisco, the weather turned cold (combination of colder weather and faster cruising speeds)

Hi All,

We'll be joining you on this cruise and the return to Vancouver. Our 4th trip to Hawaii with DCL.

Bob & Dale

Last edited:
You might be surprised!! And it's very likely one will want to be in the clubs all of the time and the other will not want to go at all.
yeah My 4 year old love the nursery last year so I am sure he will love the kids club. The 3 year old hated and cried the entire time we were in Palo so I don't see him being a fan of an even larger space. He is super clingy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter