$99 AP "Bring a Friend" promotion

katejc

Disneyland Lover
Hey just wondering if anyone has done this yet. We may be trying it out later this month (as the friends) and I'm just wondering if the process was smooth and quick--we don't usually have to spend any time at ticket booths and I'm hoping it won't give us a slow start. Any tips, advice, or info is appreciated! Thanks!

Hey just wondering if anyone has done this yet. We may be trying it out later this month (as the friends) and I'm just wondering if the process was smooth and quick--we don't usually have to spend any time at ticket booths and I'm hoping it won't give us a slow start. Any tips, advice, or info is appreciated! Thanks!

The question is why do they even have those ticket booths to begin with? Why don't they have self service kiosks?

Yes, I did it Sunday and it was very easy. I got to the booth around 7am (on the Harbor side), walked right up, and had the ticket within minutes. They scanned my AP and my name was printed on the ticket; they never asked who the ticket was for and only asked if I wanted to add Maxpass. When we entered, they checked my AP to see that it matched the ticket, and that was it!

@Skyegirl1999 Did your guest(s) have to be standing there with you? Like can I leave 15-20 minutes before my guests so they don't have to wait at the ticket booth with me or do they need to "see" the guests even if they don't ask names or anything?

The question is why do they even have those ticket booths to begin with? Why don't they have self service kiosks?
People couldn't even handle the self service kiosks at Smokejumper's Grill -- remember those? They didn't last long and the cashiers were reinstated. I dread even thinking about what would happen without the ticket booths. For straightforward ticket purchases, people can just use the app and go right to the gates.

Last edited:
Yes, I did it Sunday and it was very easy. I got to the booth around 7am (on the Harbor side), walked right up, and had the ticket within minutes. They scanned my AP and my name was printed on the ticket; they never asked who the ticket was for and only asked if I wanted to add Maxpass. When we entered, they checked my AP to see that it matched the ticket, and that was it!
Oh good, thanks for the info. Hopefully it will still be running smoothly and not too crowded later this month!

They do, it’s called the Disneyland Resort App. Much more preferable to a kiosk IMO. Just think how much of a pain the self serve kiosks in airports can be these days.
All the best.

Another reason is for people like us who buy military tickets. You have to show military identification. We don't have a ITT office near us so we have to get them at the parks.

Is this promotion for a 1 day park hopper for 1 person PER AP HOLDER?

Each AP Holder can purchase the promo 1 day park hopper for up to THREE people each day (which can include themselves if they are blocked out that day).

:thanks: pharmama and longtimedisneylurker !! Also, how long will this promo last for?
Thanks again!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!