$99 AP "Bring a Friend" promotion

Has anyone done this first thing in the morning yet? Wondering how the lines at the ticket booth are.

Also, do the guests have to be at the ticket booth with the AP holder? I'm wondering if I bought an AP and my family members were waiting in an entrance line, if I could go to the ticket booth and get their tickets for them.

Is there anywhere else you can purchase tickets (like resort hotels), or is it only at the ticket booths?

Has anyone done this first thing in the morning yet? Wondering how the lines at the ticket booth are.

Also, do the guests have to be at the ticket booth with the AP holder? I'm wondering if I bought an AP and my family members were waiting in an entrance line, if I could go to the ticket booth and get their tickets for them.

Is there anywhere else you can purchase tickets (like resort hotels), or is it only at the ticket booths?
Yeah, I’ve done it three times between 7:15-7:30, all on Harbor side, all with little or no wait.

The guest(s) does not have to be with you.

We did this yesterday morning right at park opening. Not all the booths were open. It was a 20ish minute wait.

Thanks for the report! Did you get there right at opening time, or before the park opened?
My friend got in line at like 7:55am while I was still at the structure. I met up with her just as she got to the front of the line 20/25 minutes later.

I’m at the park now and this morning I spoke with someone I know who works in ticketing. She told me that AP holders can take advantage of it as often as they like. Three times a week, for example.

Does anybody know what time the ticket booths open in the morning? We have EMH at 7am, so was hoping to get them purchased before that. Like I tried to get there at 6:30?

And I’m assuming this can’t be done at on an on-site hotel, correct? It has to be at the ticket booths?

Does anybody know what time the ticket booths open in the morning? We have EMH at 7am, so was hoping to get them purchased before that. Like I tried to get there at 6:30?

And I’m assuming this can’t be done at on an on-site hotel, correct? It has to be at the ticket booths?
It does have to be at the ticket booths.

I’ve only done it after 7, so I’m not sure what time they open, sorry. I would imagine it’s before 7?

Do you need a promo ticket but don’t know an AP member that can help you? We did too! We just decided to ask random people until we found an AP member that was kind enough to help us out! And it worked! The first couple that we asked said yes, they’d be happy to help us out. We stood in line with them, paid for our tickets directly with Disney and entered the park with them. They were so nice and were genuinely happy to help us out. They were there for their anniversary and we tried giving them a little cash so they could have drinks on us later but they completely refused. We so appreciated their help!!!

Ok, we didn’t ask completely random strangers...we asked a couple that was already in line at the ticket booths and they had their annual passes in their hands. We cheated a little looking for context clues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!