Delete Thread

and if we were staying in LA I wouldn’t have rented one either because with parking it’d end up not being worth it but since we’re coming from outside LA it made sense to get it for that day

This is interesting. We are doing LA too and staying in West Hollywood. We do want to visit the beaches too though so I was thinking we'd absolutely need a car, but maybe not? Ugh. Hard to decide.

This is interesting. We are doing LA too and staying in West Hollywood. We do want to visit the beaches too though so I was thinking we'd absolutely need a car, but maybe not? Ugh. Hard to decide.

I think it depends which beaches. If you’re planning to drive like 45+ mins away I’d probably rent a car at least for that day. Could you do it combined with a day you might need a car for? Like say you’re going to Anaheim the next day you could get a car, go to the beaches, then check in, in Anaheim where you can drop it off the next morning? That way you’d only have to rent a car for a 1 day stretch like we’re doing.

Unless you want to have a car for the whole trip and it’s a good price. Having a car the whole time just didn’t work with our plans, and even if we stayed in LA I don’t think it would’ve been ideal to have it everyday with the parking costs (hotel, everywhere else), and how hard it can be to find parking in some areas.

I can't believe I missed this till now...always love reading your adventures and DL is on my bucket list.

Two amazing trips! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures! Safe travels to CA and hoping y'all have a blast!

Sounds like a fun itinerary for California! I hope you have an awesome trip! I will be waiting to read your TR!

Nice pictures!!! Robert Patrick does sound like the coolest guy!!! Glad you got to spend some time with him at the event......nice.....

Have a wonderful trip....hope you have the best time...….:wave2:

Robert Patrick is pretty cool! I’ve run into him once before at a Rams game! Even though he was sitting in the VIP section and got on the big screen when they show celebrities in attendance, he got home by taking the metro with everyone else. He led the crowd waiting for the train in a bunch of Rams cheers!

Robert Patrick is pretty cool! I’ve run into him once before at a Rams game! Even though he was sitting in the VIP section and got on the big screen when they show celebrities in attendance, he got home by taking the metro with everyone else. He led the crowd waiting for the train in a bunch of Rams cheers!

That does sound really cool.....he`s such an intense actor, it`s always good to hear he is nice in real life....and kinda normal...….

Cali Trip-Tomorrow!
Woohoo!!! So excited for you! Have a wonderful time :goodvibes

0ii1rM9l.jpg
As always, you two take the most gorgeous photos together!

I also did end up doing the "weekly vlog"
Yay! Can't wait to check it out.

I'll mostly be posting on Instagram while we're there so if you want to follow along my name on there is raevenleigh! :wave2:
You know I will be! ;)

Nice pictures!!! Robert Patrick does sound like the coolest guy!!! Glad you got to spend some time with him at the event......nice.....

Have a wonderful trip....hope you have the best time...….:wave2:

Yeah he was, he said he has a Harley shop in Florida too :rotfl:

Thank you!

That is cool!

Woohoo!!! So excited for you! Have a wonderful time :goodvibes

As always, you two take the most gorgeous photos together!

Thank you!

Yay! Can't wait to check it out.

I'll let you know when I post it! I'm not sure if it will be before we get back but I'll add it on here.

You know I will be! ;)

:jumping1:

Just an update it looks like there’s going to be possible tornados around BWI today so Southwest had an alert to let people change flights. Our flight was supposed to arrive at BWI right in the middle of the bad weather so we rescheduled for a later flight tonight going through Denver. We’ll get there around midnight now, but it shouldn’t alter any plans except dinner.

Just hoping this one is on time (our layover is significantly shorter now), and the weather doesn’t affect this one too (according to Flightaware it’s supposed to be going through BWI before it lands in ALB :confused3).
Fingers crossed for you!

Good luck and have a safe flight!
I fly out to Pensacola today and it is windy as heck in Milwaukee!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter