Delete Thread

YAY!!!!

Always look forward to your reports......and you`re there for HHN opening weekend too......we have to try and say a quick hello this time..... :wave2:

YAY!!!!

Always look forward to your reports......and you`re there for HHN opening weekend too......we have to try and say a quick hello this time..... :wave2:

Thanks for following along! Yes, we have to find each other and say hello this year!

Popping over from your last trip report. Looking forward to reading out this year’s adventures.

Yay! I can't wait to read about all your 2020 fun! I will be attending Mardi Gras for the first time this year, but that is the only Universal trip I have on the books (so far!!). I will also be heading to Disney for Food & Wine this year, I haven't been to Disney in four years. And I am super excited to combine that with a couple of days at SeaWorld/Discovery Cove...I've never been to DC, and its been a solid decade since I have been to SeaWorld.

Thank you so much for all of your PTR's & TR's, I use them often when planning, day dreaming, etc.!

It sounds like you have a lot of fun things planned. I always wish we can add more things, but it never feels like we have enough time! How long is your trip?

It's actually only a weekend in February for Mardi Gras, then a week in September for SeaWorld/DC/Disney. Definitely putting the "No Sleep at Disney" to the test!

Following!

And I change my mind during vacation planning a lot (basically whenever an idea I think is better pops into my head).

Literally me.

ATE9Nfll.jpg

This is so cute!

Can't wait to hear your trip plans for this year.

I'm here!! I've been a terrible DISer of late, but excited to hear about your planning as always. I may have to go back and reread some more of your TR's because we are hoping to hit US in March this year and I have not been for many years...

It's hard when you come back after a break from the DIS - I'm trying to catch up with everyone's most current news and PTR's etc...but it can be hard to locate everyone one my DIS friends!!

In any case happy planning!! I know you said this next CA trip would be more LA focussed so will you be going to San Diego at all? We loved idessert in San Diego - just thought I'd mention it if you happen to go because it's a really fun concept!

My trip plans for the year: put in pto to make sure we overlap at HHN :rotfl:

I actually spent all day looking at a trip to Disneyland... I feel a need to get back there this year!

Cant wait to hear what's on your list this year! That's so great that the Supernatural convention works with your trip dates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!