Delete Thread

but I have to ask...do other people consider chicken a breakfast food? :scratchin
Nope! :confused3 I wonder if it's a regional thing?

Josh thought this snake wasn't real, and I was really confused by that. :rotfl:
Did he think they had highly advanced animatronics in the cases?
:rotfl:

Love your vlogs! The Halloween cookie one was funny - who knew it'd take so long to track down Halloween cookies this time of year?! Also, I think "weird salads with Josh" should be a regular feature :laughing:

Ugh!! Power out is the worst! Glad you are safe and looking forward to the next installment!

You hate BBQ???? How did I not know that........maybe we`re not related after all........lol......

The bacon flight looks very unusual, and lovely....I`d give it a go for sure.......but how rude of the waitress!!!! A few minutes here or there shouldn`t matter.....and to show she was annoyed is a huge no no......

That has got to rank as one of the oddest museums I have ever seen.......and we saw the #@# museum in NYC.......lol......it is stunning though and yes, the "creepy art room" is fabulous!

Now I want bacon..........::yes::

BACON FLIGHT
a selection of the best bacon available in the u.s. varieties: applewood + bbq + candied + habanero + paleo + featured

I think that watermelon drink looked delish...too bad it didn't have much watermelon flavour. I have never heard of a bacon flight...how fun!!! It would be a lot of work to make that many different types of bacon and compare them any other way lol...so that's really neat!!

I have never heard of a bacon flight...how fun!!! It would be a lot of work to make that many different types of bacon and compare them any other way lol...so that's really neat!!

I don't think I've ever seen a bacon flight before this either. It was neat!

I thought that first dinosaur had brown leather heeled boots on......:blush: didn`t have my glasses on and thought maybe it was one of those weird artistic impressions of how a modern dinosaur would look!

Honestly, I`m giggling as we would have done the same with the boring wannabe professor guy and girl......the amount of times we laugh at the most inopportune of moments, and once you start...:rotfl:

Shame the food wasn`t so good at the hotel....although I have to say we had panzanella in Italy once and it was rank.....soaked bread was mixed through the other ingredients.....to say it was disgusting was an understatement.....it remained untouched. But the cookies looked good! Insomnia cookies reminds me of Ross being "Cookie Dude" in Friends.......lol......

Loving your report though......and your pictures are as always fabulous.....although not sure about the buffalo......that is a dead looking buffalo to me........lol.......

I thought that first dinosaur had brown leather heeled boots on......:blush: didn`t have my glasses on and thought maybe it was one of those weird artistic impressions of how a modern dinosaur would look!

If you look quickly it really does :rotfl:

Honestly, I`m giggling as we would have done the same with the boring wannabe professor guy and girl......the amount of times we laugh at the most inopportune of moments, and once you start...:rotfl:

Yes it was so funny how seriously he was explaining all of them and each one he’d go “well this one’s very interesting”. :rotfl2: I couldn’t stay in the same room as them long because I just couldn’t stop lol.

Shame the food wasn`t so good at the hotel....although I have to say we had panzanella in Italy once and it was rank.....soaked bread was mixed through the other ingredients.....to say it was disgusting was an understatement.....it remained untouched. But the cookies looked good! Insomnia cookies reminds me of Ross being "Cookie Dude" in Friends.......lol......

Ew that sounds terrible! Lol

Loving your report though......and your pictures are as always fabulous.....although not sure about the buffalo......that is a dead looking buffalo to me........lol.......

Thank you! Lol I swear the plaque said he was rolling in the grass or itching himself or something. Otherwise I would’ve thought it was a dead buffalo too:rotfl:

Halloween Cake Pop Fail

A few weeks ago, my sister and I, tried to make Halloween cake pops...and it didn’t go quite as planned :rotfl:

They were supposed to look like this:

View attachment 533851

And instead we got this:

View attachment 533852

:rotfl2:

Here’s the vlog:

(I’ll rate this one PG-13 for some language).

And I’ll be back later tonight to post about our first socially distanced haunted house in Denver!

:rainbow:

The ones you 2 made are scarier though.............:thumbsup2

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!