Delete Thread

So this week I've made Tiktoks

I still don't understand Tiktok lol

found a section of movies on Netflix that are like Lifetime movies (and are so bad they're amazing),

oo good to know!

Almost all the guesses last year were 100% right, and this map had Beetlejuice, Gremlins, and Haunting of Hill House houses as possibilities (among others) which I'd be very excited for.

Gremlins would be amazing! I was obsessed with that movie as a kid. We started watching the Haunted of Hill house the other night and I like it so far!

I haven't seen a lot of her videos, but I guess there's a lot of horror movie imagery in them so I feel like that makes enough sense. I like her music, but it can be hard to understand what she's saying sometimes because some of the songs are so quiet.

Oo I didn't know that! The old song i've heard of hers is the one that's always on the radio so I guess I have to look up more of them lol

I still don't understand Tiktok lol

I don't think I do either lol, but it's fun. I wish I knew more people who had one.

oo good to know!

Amazon Prime has actual Lifetime movies too :rotfl:

Gremlins would be amazing! I was obsessed with that movie as a kid. We started watching the Haunted of Hill house the other night and I like it so far!

I can't wait to see how they'd do Gremlins if they do end up doing it! Hill House is so creepy! I couldn't stop watching once we started.

Oo I didn't know that! The old song i've heard of hers is the one that's always on the radio so I guess I have to look up more of them lol

I guess from the ones on the radio it would be hard to tell. Some have creepy lyrics, but some just have creepy videos. (I wasn't really aware of the videos till recently), but I do have some of the music downloaded.

I saw yesterday that they released the first HHN speculation map. Almost all the guesses last year were 100% right, and this map had Beetlejuice, Gremlins, and Haunting of Hill House houses as possibilities (among others) which I'd be very excited for.
I’d actually be pretty stoked if this ended up being the line up. I’ve seen a lot of people say if this comes to be they’ll be skipping the event this year. Cool, bro. Shorter lines and better social distancing for the rest of us. :confused3

Amazon Prime has actual Lifetime movies too :rotfl:

Oo wow also good to know thank you!

I can't wait to see how they'd do Gremlins if they do end up doing it!

Me neither! They could make it really creepy with little Gremlins and Gremlin eyes everywhere if they wanted to.

Hill House is so creepy! I couldn't stop watching once we started.

It is! We haven't gotten that far because Mike and I are rarely home (and awake) at the same time but I'm dying to watch more of it.

How’d I miss this update this morning???

I‘m glad you got a refund from TM......I read that folks in the UK were still getting refunds but USA folks weren’t......seems unfair to refund one country and not another.....but good news.

Some nice plans for September and some lovely food choices too.....we keep planning to go to the Bull & Bear.....looks amazing from pics friends have showed us. And you’ll work your hotel choices out too.......it’s nice to have options.

Im sure your Chicago trip will happen when it’s supposed to.....it’s a place I’ve never thought to go as I just see “cold” whenever I think of it......lol.....

Nice pictures too......lovely gifts and the most precious of all.....yes, toilet paper......:rotfl:

Nice Goosebump top too.......yep, your trips are all coming together......:thumbsup2

Great update. It's great that you have some trips to dream about. I so hope it all gets to happen for you. Who knows what will happen with California. I hope you can find a way to get to Chicago too, what a fun place.

Sat-Top Golf & shopping/HHN

I love Top Golf!! I can't remember, have you been to one before? When my son was in school in SLC there was one and we went a lot. Very fun.

Looks like you have got some awesome plans!!!

I believe we’ll miss you guys we don’t check in until September 20th, otherwise it’d be fun to say hello!!!

No we haven't gone yet, but it looks fun! We were going to go on the trip we cancelled and I think it's been in our plans a few other times and we never made it there.

It's definitely worth checking out. One time we actually went on a cold day and they have patio heaters. And it actually started snowing quite heavily while we were golfing, it was a weird experience, but in a cool way!

Yes! I'm picturing they'll kind of how they did the critter puppets in Slaughter Sinema (idk if you went in 2018 but if you did do you remember those?)

Yess! I loved that house!

We had that problem too :rotfl: Josh gets in about an hour a night before he falls asleep so we watched it much slower than I wanted to.

Literally the same here. Especially cause Mike is working longer days now, he comes home and we et and that's about the end and then I'm awake all night lol

I think people will be a lot happier with this version since it looks like they no longer think there'll be a Billie Eilish house just that she'll provide the music for one of the other houses.

I think this makes a lot of sense.

I think musician theming is more suited to a scare zone, but wouldn't have minded a house either.

I would've been interested to see how they did it!

I also didn't love the idea of a Sabrina house (I've watched a lot of the show but kind of gave up on the most recent season) so I'm happy to see that gone.

Same. I watched a lot of it but never really got into it.

But I am disappointed that they don't think Gremlins will be involved anymore unless that's the secret IP.

Me too :( :(

We were also finally able to get a refund from Ticketmaster for the comedy show that was postponed.

Oo good!

Disneyland was only a small part of that trip, but the restrictions are obviously in LA as well. That's another trip that I've also been wondering if it would be better to do next year even though I want to do it this year.

I'm having the same debate about our Cali trip in September. It seems like it might just be best to put it off another year even though I'm dying to go.

Yikes, I'd fallen super behind! I find that even though I have more time on my hands, getting on the boards sometimes makes me sad. I'm sorry to hear about your job, and hopefully when things get back up and running, your job will be there waiting for you. I can't imagine they'd want to lose you, even if new owners took over.

Also we have found toilet paper since my last post. :rotfl:
Thank goodness!!!!! :laughing:

(Maybe we'll look this cool when we're done?)
I sure hope so! What a great inspiration picture! :rotfl:

Stay well, Raeven. Our poor state has been pounded by this, even though we are lucky to not be among the hardest hit areas... it's still scary! :hug:

I'm impressed you're in planning mode!! I am being very negative about everything trip related right now, and know if I started planning again I'd just be mad or cry, LOL!!

It's hard b/c the other day, July flights to San Francisco were so cheap...and now they've gone up $500. We haven't bought any tickets b/c we don't really think we'll be able to go :sad: I don't know why I am torturing myself by even looking at flights...see?? What did I say? mad and crying :rotfl:

I have a tiny sliver of hope for NYE at Disney World, but it's very tiny.

I'll just focus all of my hatred into painting!

And I saw the projected houses for HHN, and if Beetlejuice is involved I NEED to see it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!