A BBQ party for Blueberry! Come on in!!

Well my specialty is normally pasta salad, but I think that will be covered. So I bring my rice and artichoke salad, chips and dip. Do we need buns for the hamburgers and hot dogs?

All these dishes sound great and Blueberry gets the best seat in the house.

Oh, and I'll take a margarita please.:p

Great idea! I'll bring chicken bites cooked in foil. They're yummy.

I'd like to sit inside. :teeth:

I'll bring a shrimp and rice salad and my Daquiri Souffle. Everything sounds wonderful!

Okay, so where's Blueberry!

I think I'll bring Dr. Pepper.

How about a blender and all the ingredients for my famous frozen muslides. Topped off with whipped cream, and crushed oreos of course.
I can do Chinese style chicken wings too.

I'll bring some deviled eggs and a chocolate swirled cheesecake. Maybe next week we can hvae it at my house. I have a huge yard and it is a wonderful 80 degrees outside. I even have 2 grills.

I stink at cooking - so can I just bring my appetite??;)

Hmmm........ how about I bring a case of Pepsi, some brownies and some board games?

Wow! This is going to be some awesome BBQ! Can't wait!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Oh yay I love a party!!!

Somebody ask Tia to bring her terriyaki Beef!! Yum Yum!!

I would be glad to bring some brownies for dessert. :)

I think I will bring an extra pasta salad, since Blueberry did not get any of hers at the last BBQ.

BLUEBERRY IS HERE...BLUEBERRY IS HERE AND THRILLED BEYOND BELIEF...

I am here all with Pasta Salad for everyone...I also brought everyone a lawn chair, even though is it cold outside some may want to be Statues on the lawn as someone said in my previous thread.....

Plenty fo Pasta Salad everyone..I brought a truck full of the stuff...

WOO HOO MY OWN PARTY.....

BLUEBERRY IS DOING AN EXTREME HAPPY DANCE HERE...

Hmmmm, I think I'll bring my corn and rice casserole and a great Mandarin Orange cake. it's SOOOO good on a hot day!:)
And, I won't let anyone keep it inside either!;)
Kim

I am having t-shirts made for everyone that read...

BLUEBERRY'S 2003 BARBECUE...IF YOU ARE RUDE YOU AIN'T WELCOME...

All sizes available, first come first served....

Blueberry knows HOW to throw a barbecue....:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter