A Best Friend Birthday Extravaganza!! NEW TR LINK!! 5/16!!!

When we arrived back into Fantasyland, it was time to board a flying PIRATE SHIP and venture over to NEVERLAND! (using our Handy Dandy fast passes of course!) This was also the time that one of the loading cm's was singing a song about moving up, or taking up all the space or something, I can't remember now, but it was stuck in our heads for the rest of the day! Bahaha.

Love reading all your trip reports! I rarely post, but had to when I saw this. We saw/heard the same awesome CM at PP while we were there in June - "keep moving forward side by side" were her lyrics. My daughter and I also sang it for the rest of the day. :rotfl2:Also, I saw you during our trip in June 2-10 (not sure exactly what day it was though). The trolley show had just ended on Main Street and you were bounding as one of the trolley kids. I was too nervous to say hi and tell you that your outfit rocked (so I'm telling you now). :) Looking forward to reading more.

Love reading all your trip reports! I rarely post, but had to when I saw this. We saw/heard the same awesome CM at PP while we were there in June - "keep moving forward side by side" were her lyrics. My daughter and I also sang it for the rest of the day. :rotfl2:Also, I saw you during our trip in June 2-10 (not sure exactly what day it was though). The trolley show had just ended on Main Street and you were bounding as one of the trolley kids. I was too nervous to say hi and tell you that your outfit rocked (so I'm telling you now). :) Looking forward to reading more.

OH my goodness, now it's going to be stuck in my head all day! Bahahah!! It was priceless!!

Awee!!! Thank you so much!!! Hopefully we'll run into each other sometime in the future!!

WOWZA! First off, I'd like to quickly apologize for my LACK of posting for so long! Usually I'm so on the ball with the trip reports, but I've been working pretty hardcore on some fitness/building workout/training plans recently. It appears to have taken up all my time! Hopefully I'll get back over to the Disney side of things this weekend! Lol.

Hope you're all having a FABULOUS Friday!!!

Tuesday May 30th

ARE YOU AWAKE YET?!

BECAUSE IT'S 6:30 IN THE MORNING AND WE SURE WERE!! Today was a VERY SPECIAL DAY TOO, since Steven would be celebrating HIS BIRTHDAY!!! When I'd been planning the trip I asked him what he wanted to do for his big day & he replied "DRINK AROUND THE WORLD" can ya tell the kid's barely legal in the States, bahaha! He'd tried on a previous trip but neither of his companions wanted to or could keep up, and lets be real, I've got quite a few years of experience on him, so we KNEW I could. He also wanted to do a NEW special breakfast, hence why we were up so early! I'd even managed to move our resso to 7:50 instead, YAY! I also wanted to get to the Boardwalk early to try and get some empty area pictures!

Steven & I hopped into an Uber, and were at the Boardwalk with minutes!

Untitled by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr
We ended up getting there WAY earlier than I'd planned, so we had MORE than enough time to wander around and explore for a little bit!
P5300058 by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr

10 points for whoever can guess the Disneybounds today!
IMG_2975 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_2977 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_2980 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
Steven was happy he got some "candid" ones too, bahaha! I'm a derp and we all know it, but so is HE lol.
IMG_2984 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_2988 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

The area was practically deserted, except for a few other breakfast families, and a random jogger here or there, so I was supremely happy having made the decision to get up early today! Also, don't think I mentioned it, but I am working off only my photos, from my DSLR, and from our vlogging camera and my phone, and photopass. There are some that Steven has that I'm missing on his phone/camera, but he hasn't uploaded anything yet lol.

IMG_2989 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
We wandered over to the gazebo and I proclaimed that "yup, I could totally get married here" lol, although it'd have to be at like, 7:30am, Florida's HOT man.
IMG_3000 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3003 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3004 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

It was definitely different this trip having Steven instead of Kara lol, I'd have to actual THINK OF THINGS TO DO on that side of the camera, lol I've been spending too much time behind it! There was a lot of "can you take my picture?" this trip!

IMG_3012 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

We didn't want to wander too far, so we decided to see if we could check in a bit early!
IMG_2993 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
Luckily for everyone, we were told YES, they checked us in early, and we managed to even sit down before our reservation time! BONUS! I was super excited about this breakfast, partially because of the presence of the Princes, partially because it was SUPER cheap compared to some, and partially because I really did LOVE Trattoria! Steven on the other hand, was JUST PUMPED TO MEET ERIC after like 4 years of waiting.

The host led us to our table across the room from the entrance way, and we were given a little leaflet that was our "Bon Voyage Adventure Journal" where we were to fill out all the adventures we'd been on/were going on; and an autograph card!
IMG_3015 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
The characters WERE still signing autographs though, AND Steven & I did ask for a 2nd set of both of these items so we could each have a keepsake! Shortly after being seated our server came around to introduce everything and take drink orders. I opted for coffee and water while Steven chose a White Sangria to start the birthday fun early! Our waitress came back soon with said drinks and the FRYING PAN of pastries! EEK!
IMG_3019 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
SO CUTE!!! The sun was my favorite, mainly to look at, lol #basiclife right? I also DEFINITELY asked for a second pan of pastries halfway through the meal and shoved them into a Ziploc bag when no one was looking, I mean, we'd need snacks later, right?! Breakfast started out with either a fruit bowl or a yogurt parfait, which we got one of each.
For entrees, I ordered the steak, considering I thought it would be the best value for the price of the meal, and BOY OH BOY WAS IT THE MOST DECLIOUS THING I'VE HAD! I ordered it on the rare side, and it was PERFECT, melt in your mouth delicious (okay, so not as melty as the Le Cellier filet, but it gave it a good run for its money) and it was seasoned amazingly too, guys I CANNOT RAVE ABOUT THIS FOOD ENOUGH!
I'm a horrible blogger and don't remember what Steven had, but we both really enjoyed the food, so bonus!! BUT, it was time for CHARACTERS!! Our first visitor was Flynn Rider, the dreamiest of dreamy, am I right or no?Untitled by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr

We were both so excited to see each other as it had been SO LONG, and I got him to sign my photobook I'd made of the year I worked for Disney since he was off on such great adventures that year ;) I also made sure to get a hug since he gives such good ones!
We chatted with Flynn a bit, he said it was pretty early to be awake, especially when you're getting woken up by a frog's tongue in your ear, lol! He told us it was so nice to be out and about more often now, and that he really enjoys his time dancing in front of the castle every day too! It was fabulous!

Rapunzel shortly followed, she wished us both happy birthdays, and asked what kind of big adventures we'd be going on, she was cute!
Prince Eric was fabulous, obviously, he commented on my lovely seaflower, and said that Max likes to eat them, and asked if Steven had picked it out for me, lol. He was a great time (also signed the book) and Steven was JUST SO FRIGGIN STOKED to finally meet him!

Ariel came by last, and SHE WAS SO STINKIN CUTE!!!! She was super excited about our outfits, commenting that I had my HUMAN LEGS TODAY! She then said that sometimes she gets too excited with her human legs, and gets dizzy and falls over, did it happen to me? Like duh, all the time girl.

We were just REALLY excited.

Also yeah….Steven has all his pics, I promise he met them too! Flynn came over for another hug sometime in there, hoping that we'd see each other again sooner this time!

Once we'd commandeered our second pan of pastries, we got the bill, Steven applied his CM discount, and we threw some cash down. (The TS places, the CM discount is usually 20% but adds an automatic 18% gratuity) we had a minor issue when there was some math not done right, and there wasn't enough money in there, but we WERE SUPER apologetic to our server, especially knowing she only gets paid like $3/hour, Steven threw in the right amount of cash, and some extra, and we made out way out of Trattoria! It took us less than an hour to finish the meal!

Y'all, SERIOUSLY, this meal was THE BEST! I don't have the receipt for it, but it was approximately $35 each, and considering you get all the pastries (refillable), non alcoholic drink, fruit or yogurt, a main, AND an experience with some of the more rare princes?! YES PLEASE! The service was also incredible, and the atmosphere was SO much nicer than the other character meals, it was super relaxed, and just such a great experience! 10/10 would recommend, and DEFINITELY going back again!!

Breakfast at Bon Voyage $35

Reactions: Fia
With our dreams fulfilled and our adventure booklets empty, it was time to head on over to Epcot!! International Gateway was practically empty of people so clearing security there was no problem. We were let into the park at 8:55, and decided we may as well RACE TO NORWAY. Naturally, this was kind of awkward since we had to walk through UK/Canada and like, across to the OPPOSITE end of the park, but we MADE it no problem!

P5300064 by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr
The wait time was posted at 60 minutes, but honestly, we didn't have much else to do, so we hopped in line. I noticed a little Kristoff on the outside of the building too!
P5300063 by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr
P5300065 by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr
I was glad to see all the detail of the standby queue too! Last time we'd used a no strings to ride it, and missed out on a ton of stuff!!

The ride was super cute, and we ended up only waiting about 45 minutes.

IMG_3023 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3024 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

Since we were already immersed in our Arendelle lifestyle, we figured the meet and greet was next obvious step! The wait was about 40 minutes, we did have a little chat with the princess in line behind us, and spent some time taking pictures and catching up with social media stuff lol!
IMG_3038 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3039 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3040 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

Anna was super cute, she was excited about it being BOTH of our birthdays, and said that the best part of birthdays was all the chocolate!! Untitled by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr
Elsa was lovely as always, we must have talked about their new location, and her lovely view, in my notes it says "blending into background" I dunno guys…She wished us happy birthday, and I got videos from both the sisters for my manager's daughter Chloe, back home. However, I DON'T have a picture with Elsa…I have no idea what happened to it…it's not on the photopass website…OH OH OH!!! I THINK I JUST REALIZED, MAYBE, Steven had HIS band scanned? And since I'M linked to AMANDA, who's account I'm using for photopass downloads, hmm….I'll have to check into this lol. (ETA, that's DEFINITELY it, Imma try and fix it before this post goes live)

With Arendelle back in the hands of its rightful rulers, Steven & I contemplated what to do next, and our EMOTIONS took control…har har…such good writing…this is what y'all are here for right? Lol. HOWEVER the line for Joy & Sadness was a bit too long, we figured we'd check back later (spoiler alert…we never made it back #sad) Baymax was across the way, but his wait was WAY too long, and to be honest, we didn't really care lol. Next it was time to head into the Land, and use our Soarin' fast pass! I'd been on the ride in Shanghai, so I knew the differences, but Steven hadn't been on it yet!
We both enjoyed it, I think he liked it better than me. In SHDR I hadn't noticed any of the extreme CGI or warped screens that people talked about, but I could DEFINITELY see it this time. I guess just where we were sitting was making the screen "curve" when it shouldn't have been, #whoops. Still fun though!

Well, we'd adventured with some Princes and lost princesses, we'd sailed through Arendelle, climbed the mystic mountain, and SOARED ALL OVER THE WORLD! WHAT ON EARTH WAS LEFT TO DO?!

Oooohhhh…I know…

IT WAS DRINKING TIME….cause like…#vacation, right? We did actually pit stop before grabbing said drinks, as I wanted to be a close to sober as possible while talking with my managers from the program….however it appeared Le Cellier wasn't open yet? Confused we stuck it out in kid cot and colored some Duffy bears (mainly to use as fans later). I checked the MDE app and it said Le Cell's wouldn't be open til 12:30, which was NEWS to me, so we skipped out on the waiting, and grabbed said drinks.

I had the "La Fin Du Monde" it's a triple style golden ale with hints of citrus, kind of like a Blue Moon, but….better…it's also 9%! (I'm also totally drinking one now lol) Steven was bummed since I'd told him the cart only had beer & Crown Royal, but they had some new cocktail with Crown Apple & cranberry juice & a few other things that he opted for! Yay! Drinking begun, we wandered through the pavilion that I had called home for a year, chatted with the cast members, and picked up some "Celebrating Canada 150" buttons for Steven! Our plan of attack for Drinking Around the World was my classic, get one drink every 2 countries, and take your time exploring, so we meandered our way into the United Kingdom with our Canadian drinks!

"La Fin Du Monde" $10.75
While in the United Kingdom, we circled through like ALL the stores trying to find my friend Frankie, who's currently on her CRP, and finally found her in literally the LAST place we thought she'd be lol. I introduced her to Steven & we spent a good chunk of time talking about the program, ups & downs, gossiped a bit about all the cute boys in the UK pavilion, lol. Now, since Epcot is all about multiple cultures and people from all over the world connecting, what's the next thing for 2 Canadians (currently chatting with a UK-er) to do? Well, meet up with a Japanese friend of course!!

It's Chisato! (who we visited at GR on the Sunday at MK). She was off today (bless her for coming out on her only day off) and was excited to come hangout for a while!! Since we had a new friend, and our drinks were empty, we said our good byes to Frankie, and headed into FRANCE!

Friends, THAT IS A MIMOSA, I FINALLY GOT MY CHAMPAGNE FOR MY CHAMPAGNE BIRTHDAY!

Mimosa: $7.99

It was an exciting moment. Chi got a smoothie from the bakery, and we back tracked to the food cart to get Steven a GM Slushie, because they are what DREAMS are made of. (when you're 23….when you're my age they're things with WAY too much sugar that'll lead to the WORST hangovers…. Lol)

Since the 3 of us were in France, and last trip I HAD NOT SEEN MY GURL, and this was the ONLY day in Epcot, we got into the line up in the sun to see her, and luckily didn't have to wait too long.

PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_402376143538 by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr

She was STUNNINGLY beautiful, and the meet was great, Chi got a post card signed, and we probably talked about adventures, birthdays and princes, the usual.
When we said our goodbyes to the sleepy one, Chi promptly pulled the post card she'd just had signed out of her bag and said that it was for me! She ALSO had a little makeup bag that was "Art of Disney" kind of style, all Sleeping Beauty, AND a thing of hand cream that she'd shared on Instagram that I'd freaked out over simply because it was Sleeping Beauty! WHAT EVEN DO I DO TO DESERVE SUCH AMAZING FRIENDS?! Seriously, Chi is amazing, I thanked her SO MUCH for the gifts, and definitely have to bring her some amazing presents next time we see each other!

Enjoying your updates! The breakfast looks wonderful! That steak looks divine.

Glad you enjoyed your breakfast - it seems like a really nice option and a bit less, um, crazy, than a lot of character meals. And the food at that price point with semi-rare characters - not bad at all

I don't think I've ever seen that Kristoff statue pointed out before - they did do a good job with all the details when they added in Froway

I found where you sit for the new Soarin' make a huge difference - in B concourse it isn't bad - but in A or C it's terrible!

Good start to your drinks (La Fin is one of my favorites) and sounds like a nice time with Chi!

Ugh, the Bon Voyage Breakfast just sounds AMAZING. Food, interactions, EVERYTHING. I also missed Eric during all of his International Gateway appearances and I'm dying to meet him (also, the fact that Punz and Eugene don't meet regularly is a TRAVESTY tbh so this will be my fix). And that Lost Princess pastry is calling to me Ugggggghhhh That pic of you and Ariel talking to each other is presh btw (especially with the Bound)

Omg, I never knew they had mimosas in WS (but OF COURSE), now I know where I'm going for a pick-me-up in the morning, although that GM slushie sounds good.

Aurora is so BEAUTIFUL. So underrated as a princess. Nothing less than a magical time meeting her, no matter what. :goodvibes How sweet of Chi to get you all that Aurora merch! I totally need more Aurora and Sleeping Beauty things in my life.

You two look SO cute in your Little Mermaid bounds! So fitting for your breakfast! Love all the early morning photos.

LOVE the character photos! I've heard such good things about this breakfast, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Productive morning at Epcot!

Your drinking around the world was off to a good start!

Enjoying your updates! The breakfast looks wonderful! That steak looks divine.
It was amazing!!! Glad you're enjoying!

Glad you enjoyed your breakfast - it seems like a really nice option and a bit less, um, crazy, than a lot of character meals. And the food at that price point with semi-rare characters - not bad at all

I don't think I've ever seen that Kristoff statue pointed out before - they did do a good job with all the details when they added in Froway

I found where you sit for the new Soarin' make a huge difference - in B concourse it isn't bad - but in A or C it's terrible!

Good start to your drinks (La Fin is one of my favorites) and sounds like a nice time with Chi!
It was SO good!! AND SO MUCH CALMER AND BETTER THAN ANY CHARACTER MEAL I'VE EVER BEEN TO!!
Hahahah!! I wouldn't have noticed it if we hadn't been stopped in the line lol! They did amazing, it's gorgeous in there! I'm glad we had time to more apprecaite it this trip than just running through it on the 5k last time lol!!

oooooo good to know...I guess. Honestly, the new Soarin isn't one that I'll prioritize anymore, I liked the old one better, not to mention with all the new stuff coming to Epcot, AND I have no clue when i'll be back again either....probably not anytime soon

La Fin is SO GOOD!! I'm so glad we can get it all the time up here, and in 750ml bottles too! Like, all you need for a night is one beer! bahahaha

Ugh, the Bon Voyage Breakfast just sounds AMAZING. Food, interactions, EVERYTHING. I also missed Eric during all of his International Gateway appearances and I'm dying to meet him (also, the fact that Punz and Eugene don't meet regularly is a TRAVESTY tbh so this will be my fix). And that Lost Princess pastry is calling to me Ugggggghhhh That pic of you and Ariel talking to each other is presh btw (especially with the Bound)
Omg, I never knew they had mimosas in WS (but OF COURSE), now I know where I'm going for a pick-me-up in the morning, although that GM slushie sounds good.
Aurora is so BEAUTIFUL. So underrated as a princess. Nothing less than a magical time meeting her, no matter what. :goodvibes How sweet of Chi to get you all that Aurora merch! I totally need more Aurora and Sleeping Beauty things in my life.
It was seriously amazing, you definitely need to check it out next time you're there! We'll definitely be doing it again!!! Lol, right?! She's SO CUTE! Hahaha, DUH, I'm pretty sure you can get them a few other places as well, not totally sure!! If you need a pick me up in WS, and you like coffee, DEFINITELY get the Espresso Martini from Tutto Gusto in Italy!!! It's to DIE for!
Ugh, SHE WAS SO PERFECT, I'm SUUUUPER picky when it comes to meeting Aurora so I was beyond happy to get to see her on our ONE day in Epcot lol!! Chi is just the sweetetest!!!

You two look SO cute in your Little Mermaid bounds! So fitting for your breakfast! Love all the early morning photos.
LOVE the character photos! I've heard such good things about this breakfast, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Productive morning at Epcot!
Your drinking around the world was off to a good start!

Lol, thank you!! We've been ROCKING that Disneybound for about FOUR years now (dear god we need some new ideas lol)
It was GREAT!! You definietly need to check it out!
I was glad we accomplished so much as the afternoon turned into a drinking party lol

Okay, now, here, is where things are a little rusty…blame the mimosa….I thought we went to Belle next, but her & Aurora BOTH meet on the half hour, and there's an HOUR between the time stamps on the photos on photopass…So let's just pretend we explored the France pavilion for like, half an hour before heading over there?

The three of us did wait a WHILE, and in the HOT sun, it was a bit torturous, but I NEEDED Belle to sign my book, and I wanted another video for Chloe, also Belle's one of my favorites! She was super good, and was honored to be in my "storybook" and especially to sign it, it was a great meet and greet! It was 1:30, and we desperately needed well….#1, SOME SHADE, and #2, another drink! Lol We popped over to Morocco where I got a sangria while Steven picked up a daiquiri!
We attempted to meet Jasmine, but her line was just TOO long and we weren't inside, so we headed to the building DIRECTLY across from the QS, which is usually empty and has GREAT a/c! During this adventure, our friend Victoria (who's from the US, she's a manager over at All Stars Merch!) had been texting me, and said she was in the park ready to meet up with us! YAY! Once she'd found us, I was READY to get to Japan! I mean, it's like, my favorite country, so of course I was READY to explore and send Kara ALL THE SNAP CHATS to make her sad, because that's the kind of BFF I am lol. On the way in, we did stop for drinks, I got the Cucumber Cooler:9.06

While Steven & Victoria(? Maybe Chi?) got the Tokyo Sunset. The four of us spent a good chunk of time wandering through the stores, enjoying all the fun things and the a/c! Since we'd made it through basically HALF the World Showcase, I wanted to dart back to Canada quickly to see if I knew anyone working. I ended up talking with one of my old managers for a bit, and then we continued on our adventure into Mexico!\

I got the ever so delicious Avocado margarita, Steven got another frozen variety, and we spent a good chunk of time sitting on the ledge just outside the tequila bar! We didn't wait at all for our drinks but there was a large wait for a table!

Since we were now on a mission to drink around the world FOR REAL! Victoria asked "are you doing the Viking Shot?!" Steven said sure, and he'd pay for it, so I was game lol. Turns out the CM serving us knew someone who I'd worked with, so that was fun, and we conquered the Viking shot! We popped into China, where Steven got some sort of drink but I opted out, there was nothing that appealed to me, and I knew I needed a break!Untitled by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr

The pavilion had a bunch of new stuff to explore with Shanghai Disney, so that was fun!!

We continued our adventure on towards Germany! They had these AMAZING deals in the furthest back shop of the pavilion of Wine flights & cheese boards for super cheap…well..#budgetcuts THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE WINE FLIGHTS ANYMORE AND I WAS DEEPLY DISSAPOINTED!! I opted OUT of a Germany drink since I KNEW there were TWO that I wanted in Italy, so the four of us continued on to the wine cellar and picked up some Rose Regale!

It's a sparkling, sweet red wine, RIGHT up my alley! I'm pretty sure Victoria got one as well and obviously Steven got SOMETHING, though I'm not sure what it was. We spent a good chunk of time in Italy, as I wanted to make up for my lost Germany drink, I picked up an Espresso Martini to go from Tutto Italia!Untitled by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr

Not only are they DELICOUS! But they're a super great pick me up from the actual coffee in them!!

Next we ended up in my favorite country of Japan! Steven had wanted sushi since breakfast, so we picked up a couple meal items (and a green tee colada) to share!
It was al obviously super delicious!! Post Japan we had ONE country left, so we DRAGGED ourselves over the the UK, where I had a Welsh Dragon,we might have shared it, but we sure didn't finish it, ther was WAY too much sugar In our lives and we were so freaking tired!! I had originally wanted to watch Illuminations ffrom deep in the park and take ALL the nighttime Epcot/World Showcase photos, but that thought was LOST, Steven & I were EXHAUSTED. We bid Chi & Victoria goodbye, and THANKED them for the best day ever, and made our way out of Epcot MUCh earlier than planned!

18767485_10154581368221088_6991576770006863386_n by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr

LIKE HI! 2 CANADIANS, 1 US, 1 JAPAN, TALK ABOUT CULTURAL REPRESENATION, I'M SO Happy that Disney has brought so many people into my life, and so thankful they've mostly been such wonderful people!!

You guys definitely conquered the world! Sounds like so much, and I love that last pic of the 4 of you- really sums up the afternoon! I have to ask...what is a viking shot?!

I'm drinking a Mike's Hard while reading this and now I'm just staring at the can wondering what I've done with my life. I can't believe you basically completed a drinking around the world venture, making returns to certain pavilions, no problem, no wonder you were exhausted. The Rose Regale, Avocado Margarita and Green Tea Colada look and sound delicious! I'm definitely making note to try them next I'm in World Showcase.

I relate so much to snapchatting people things I know they would love to see or be at/doing to make them upset and jealous. I mean, what else are friends for?

No shade at Jasmine, but that is the one World Showcase M&G that is worth skipping (because WHY WOULD ONE EVER CUT PRINCE ALI?!) so I applaud your quick decision there.

Awwww I love that hugging fam photopass pic with all four of you. It really is beautiful how Disney can bring together so many cultures and people together. It makes me a little emotional just thinking about it. :goodvibes

You guys definitely conquered the world! Sounds like so much, and I love that last pic of the 4 of you- really sums up the afternoon! I have to ask...what is a viking shot?!
Aquavit!! It's a Norweighen liquor shot, people say it's like super hard, but really it's like doing a shot of vodka or something similar. Sometimes you can get them to give it to you in a ice shot glass so that's neat! Lol
It's just the PERFECT picture I love it so much!!

I'm drinking a Mike's Hard while reading this and now I'm just staring at the can wondering what I've done with my life. I can't believe you basically completed a drinking around the world venture, making returns to certain pavilions, no problem, no wonder you were exhausted. The Rose Regale, Avocado Margarita and Green Tea Colada look and sound delicious! I'm definitely making note to try them next I'm in World Showcase.
I relate so much to snapchatting people things I know they would love to see or be at/doing to make them upset and jealous. I mean, what else are friends for?
No shade at Jasmine, but that is the one World Showcase M&G that is worth skipping (because WHY WOULD ONE EVER CUT PRINCE ALI?!) so I applaud your quick decision there.
Awwww I love that hugging fam photopass pic with all four of you. It really is beautiful how Disney can bring together so many cultures and people together. It makes me a little emotional just thinking about it. :goodvibes

Aahahahahah, nice!!! I'M SO IMPRESSED that we did it! Both when planning and budgetting it out I said we'd share drinks, but we only shared the SECOND one in Japan we had with dinner lol! I'm so surprised we made it through the day!!! They are delicious!!!! Definitely check them out!!
Aahahhahah, right?!
TRUTH! Honestly, Jas is the one girl we skip 90% of the time. On our program Kara & I made really good friends with a friend of hers and a friend of Al's who worked on our day off, and we saw them EVERY week until they both left for overseas contracts. Jas is one of Kara's faves too, so we now don't stop by Agrabah much anymore lol... AND LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT TURTLENECK LIKE ***?!?! Still so happy we got to see her one last time in the 2 piece in Tokyo!
It's just so cute!! I LOVE that pic!!

GOOOD MORNING!!! Are you ready for an action packed fun filled update?!!? Because I definitely had a bullet proof coffee smoothie this morning and am just JACKED ON LIFE right now so I figured I'd be productive & work on the trip report with some extra excitement!

Steven & I had gotten to bed so early the night before we had NO problem getting up at 7:00 when our alarm went off. We got ready pretty quickly and managed to get to Hollywood Studios by 8:30! While everyone else RACED off to Toy Story or RnR, we made a beeline for BB8! We had to wait a bit since it was still so early, but hey, we were first in line!!

BB8 was LITERALLY the cutest thing we'd ever seen, he was super interactive despite only being able to make beeping sounds, but he had the help of a translator. He even noticed that Steven had dressed to match him, and was very happy that he was our number 1 priority that morning!

We said good bye to the droid and started to make our way through Launch Bay when we discovered some Jawa's wandering around!! We spent some time playing with them, and I immediately remembered that I'd FORGOTTEN AGAIN to bring stuff to trade with them, I DID however had some of the Cast Member thank you cards in my bag, so I gave them each one of them, and THEY were super bummed they didn’t' have anything to trade back, so I accepted the payment of hugs instead. #adorable. Chewbacca was our next stop, he was good, but not great, lol, too early in the morning for a Wookie I guess. Probably didn't help that Steven had 0% understanding of what was going on….(and oh the tables would TURN later on…)

Our mission of rope drop complete, it was time for coffee, and breakfast sandwiches to tide us over until lunch! Then, I knew we had to head over to my favorite part of DHS, Beauty and the Beast. I'd been texting with a friend to make sure she was there that day, and I always prefer going to the first show of the day since it's the least crowded and they usually open up the fast pass (center) section to standby once all there fp's are in as there's so much extra space.

WELL!

Turns out they had SUCH low fast pass people in the first show there were CM's handing out paper fast passes, and we SCORED one of those! THANK YOU SO MUCH FRIENDS!! We ended up with some second row center section seats and were pumped for a trip to an enchanted castle!!

(it was also beneficial to note that they had PADDED SEATS NOW. We think this is in part of the Pixar Concert since it's so long, but hey, I'll take what I can get!)

IMG_3049 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3058 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3065 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3070 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
It was a little tricky shooting through people's heads, so I'm lucky that I like photos on an angle, bahahhaa.
IMG_3076 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3082 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

Those twirls make me WISH I was wearing that dress again for Halloween but there's no way I'm lugging it all the way to Japan with me, bahahha.

IMG_3136 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3154 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3166 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3200 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3214 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3223 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

SO MUCH PRETTY!!!
IMG_3229 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3232 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3233 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

The show was great, with beautiful dancers and incredible performers, as always. Having knocked out the things we had as "must do" on our list, (minus a fp or 2 later…and I was choosing to skip ToT this time because of my back) we headed over to the next thing on Steven's list, and try to go see Starlord & Groot!

We waited about 30 minutes for them, and it was a pretty awesome meet and greet! Starlord was disappointed to know that I knew NOTHING about his story, so distraught he actually broke Steven's pen, bahahah (okay not really, but he DID break it)

Groot was BEYOND adorable, and even showed us the new dance he had learnt! SO FREAKING CUTE!

I promised that I'd maybe get around to watching his movie, and we said our good byes! Steven & I used our fast passes over at Toy Story Mania and it was amazing, obviously one of my favorite rides that I don't get to ride often! We took a bathroom break and then ended up circling through the park. Steven knew someone working at Pizza Rizzo's on a CP that he wanted to stop and say Hi to, we peaked inside (tbh…I miss Pizza Planet, I LOVED the theming in there and the new design just doesn't cut it for me. Also WHY MUPPETS?! I will never understand why they rethemed it to that. I mean, I love me some Muppets, but I thought that the attraction was going away anyways, why not theme it to Star Wars, or LEAVE it was Pizza Planet until Toy Story Land opens, THEN rethemed it to something that's actually going to BE in that side of the park #whatevs) Steven's friend wasn't around, so we continued on our way, slowly but surely heading to our lunch destination even though we had time to kill. Luckily we found a distraction in the form on a Snow Man along our journey!

Warm hugs for everyone!!! Though being honest, I find Olaf kinda creepy, he's just way too big, and it was unsettling in person….Olaf however was pleased to note that Steven & him kinda matched today!Untitled by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr

Feeling pretty accomplished, the two of us headed over to 50's Prime Time to check in for lunch a bit early. It didn't take too long to get seated, but I wasn't feeling too great at this point. I was starting to think that maybe Starbucks had given me the wrong kind of milk earlier. UGH. Our server was AMAZING, she was super interactive, and super sassy, but not OVERLY sassy with us, she had a bunch of sass towards one of the other servers, who clearly was new, or just was one of those annoying ones who didn't do things properly, like, calling behind, so she almost ran into him at his fault. When she sassed him for it Steven & I just lost it as we ARE those people at our jobs but half the time we can't do a single thing about it Bahahahah!!! I'm 99% sure I had the meatloaf while Steven had the Caesar Salad, and our server was lovely enough to make sure I got a birthday cupcake too! YAY!

Over lunch Steven & I had been discussing what we wanted to do for the rest of the day. It was still pretty early, and we were both done with Hollywood. Lawl. THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS. Which is why I'd made our lunch resso so early tbh. I said that I DID want to come back for the Star Wars Fireworks that night, and neither of us cared about Fantasmic that much. We had a lot more energy than previous days, so we decided to power through instead of napping, and head over to Magic Kingdom for a bit of Fof!!

The Kingdom was HOT AS HECK!! We stopped briefly at GR to check for some fast passes, but there wasn't much available for the time being, so we headed over to Frontierland, where it was SO FREAKING HOT, while we waited, seriously. #dying. We stayed hydrated though!!

IMG_3242 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3244 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3250 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3253 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
There were SO MANY BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND SUPRISING FACES THERE WE WERE SUPER HAPPY THAT WE'D CHOSEN TO COME OVER!

IMG_3261 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
We obviously chose to do double FoF today. I took a lot more video than pictures. Ariel was excited over my shirt which was adorable! And we were just so jacked on life to see so many amazing people on surprise (and surprise some of them since they thought we were at DHS all day!) We were so damn hot because it was 91000 DAMN DEGREES, so we stopped into Starbucks for some water & strawberry refreshers. Call it lucky, it was CRAZY in there so we actually got some A/C for a bit, and managed to enjoy sitting in the hub grass for a bit listening to Friendship Faire (still not the same as Dream Along). Steven wanted to meet Elena, so we checked the wait time via app but found it too long, so we headed to an old classic, our favorite friend, the PEOPLEMOVER…..Only to find it was down…so we opted for some Carousel of Progress, which was LOVELY air conditioned maybe a little bit of a nap styled, break.

Somewhere in there I'd gotten a text from Daniela to make sure we came to MiSi, but we had a bit of time, so we popped over to Fairytale Hall to find shorter lines and SIGN FOR A MYSTERY PRINCESS?!?!! ARE YOU FREKING KIDDING ME YAAAS WE LOVE THIS KIND OF STUFF! We got to the front of the room to be let into the room, and BOY OH BOY I may have freaked out a bit…I WAS SUPER excited to see a familiar face AND TO SEE AURORA LIKE WHAT EVEN MY GIRL, YOU'RE BACK WHERE YOU BELONG, THANK YOU!!

Punzie was up first, and we exchanged the longest of hugs and most joyous of reunions!

We chatted about birthdays, she made sure we were having the best ones ever, and told us a story that she liked to feed sprinkles to Pascal one by one to watch him change color. Steven said he'd rather give Pascal a bunch at once to see what would happen, bahaha

Seriously perfection.

I feel like Aurora was nearly as excited to see us as I was to see her, probably because I was SO excited to see her in FTH again! She wished me a happy birthday, and asked if I preferred pink or blue, well…blue…duh…I commented that I was super happy to see her back in her rightful place and we all agreed she should hang around the Kingdom more often!

Upon exiting Hall, we found that it was just simply DOWNPOURING! Wanting to avoid the rain, we figure we'd go see Elena and Cindy! I think we ended up waiting about half an hour but hey, it all works out when you're waiting on weather!

Steven had some heart to hearts first. He LOVES Elena, and I've watched like, HALF an episode so I don't really know what's going on lol.

We stopped to chat with Cinderella for a bit too.
Both interactions were super good, I just clearly didn't write down enough details about them!! The rain had stopped when we finally emerged, which meant it was still pretty humid, so we grabbed some water before heading over to the Hub!

P5310095 by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr
P5310098 by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr
And there was a gorgeous RAINBOW!! YAY!
P5310096 by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr
#BLESS that camera with a flip screen I tell ya!

So many great character meets on this day, loved all the photos!

And as always, gorgeous photos of BatB and FoF!

Glad you guys were feeling energetic today!

TRUTH! Honestly, Jas is the one girl we skip 90% of the time. On our program Kara & I made really good friends with a friend of hers and a friend of Al's who worked on our day off, and we saw them EVERY week until they both left for overseas contracts. Jas is one of Kara's faves too, so we now don't stop by Agrabah much anymore lol... AND LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT TURTLENECK LIKE ***?!?! Still so happy we got to see her one last time in the 2 piece in Tokyo!

I loved visiting them together because they are the only couple that still meets regularly and I also became friends with a friend of Jas' during my program (and would get recognized pretty often by other friends of Al & Jas). I have had pretty good M&Gs with her by herself, but I'm not sure I'd always be actively seeking her out. "TURTLENECK" omg dead :lmao:I actually kinda learned to like it. It's super sparkly and it was during the beginning of my program that the change-over happened (so I only met her in her original outfit twice), but I'm still kinda confused about the reasoning for the change and her two piece was overall a much better outfit. I'm most upset about the fact that they gave Al a Prince Ali outfit then cut the M&G with him wearing that. I swear Disney hates their princes ugh

Omg your reactions to BB-8 are precious. I'd honestly be the same way except I'd give a robot a hug, which would make it totally awkward. Also, Steven's BB bound is on-point.

Yay for snagging those FP seats at BatB! I'm honestly not a huge fan of that show (it's pretty BLEH to me, no offense), but your photos are so pretty. Angled photos are NEVER a bad idea, people blocking your way or not.

Awww, how have you not seen Guardians of the Galaxy? It's SOOOO good! I never thought I'd get into a movie like that, but I totes cried during the sequel and want a Starlord and adult Groot hug BAD. I'm glad the M&G still went pretty well.

Lol I disagree so much about PizzeRizzo. I thought Pizza Planet was so tacky and felt so out-of-place. PizzeRizzo just wins with all the awesome Muppet humor and the fact there's a disco dining area where they play Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" on repeat. Also, when are they getting rid of the Muppets area though? I never thought that was a thing (although MuppetVision needs an update so so bad).

Olaf, creepy, wut? (Lol I'm disagreeing with you so so much right now)

Yay for FoF! Your photos make me miss it so so much (because they are GORJ) since I used to watch it in that exact same spot during my program probably 5 days out of the week. So many memories.

Omg surprise princesses are THE BEST! Kinda sad that it meant Tiana went back to the bayou, but Aurora in the Hall is necessary. I so wish they could kick Cindy out because her and Elena are like perfect foils imo I never saw Elena's TV show before I met her (I actually met her when she wasn't officially apart of the Hall and was still in princess training), but meeting her so much in the Hall I absolutely fell in love. She's one of my faves now.

Man that breakfast looks like so much fun! I thought about it for January but Jim is not a big breakfast eater so I decided to hold off. Mom and I are talking about going back next year sometime so maybe with her.

Yay for drinking around the world. I think I found a new obsession in France, the ice cream martini! Ice cream and alcohol? Yes please!

I love Rosa Regala too but man has the price gone up the last few years! I swear it was around $7 at one time but now it's over $10!

BB-8 is high on my list for January. I just missed his debut when I was there in March.

I've only planned a 1/2 day at HS in January, just not much to do there right now! I don't blame you for skipping out after lunch.

Awesome pictures from the parade and the princess meet and greets!

Ha! In the last picture I was trying to figure out why you were pointing at that guy in the poncho. Then I realized you were actually pointing at the rainbow. :rotfl:

Whew, all caught up!

hey team! apologies about the lackof updates! My laptop decided to try to drink a glass of wine & its been a struggle getting it turned on long enough to email myself the updates!

There was a bit of time to kill before MiSi started so I whipped out the fancy camera for a change!
IMG_3304 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3305 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3307 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3308 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
Made sure to get myself INFRONT of the camera for once!
IMG_3312 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3315 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3318 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3319 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
Just so perfect!!
IMG_3320 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
We ended up taking our adventures IN to Tomorrowland since we had enough time to take a spin through the skies!
IMG_3337 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

Not on that….the Peoplemover was back up and running and we were excited!
IMG_3350 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3356 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

You really can't go wrong with any angle of that castle!!

IMG_3357 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

But it was time for MiSi!!
IMG_3364 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_3375 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
I found Daniela amongst all the crowds and spent the time dancing with her until too much twisting and jumping bothered my back WAY more than any of the rides had….#whoops. We DID remember to grab a picture before the party was over though!
P5310102 by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr

Also that photobomb….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!