A Birthday, Besties, and Bubbly...with Jen and Joe on the Go!!! 9/29 Link to New Report and We're Back Again!

Jenny Sanders

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone and I'm so happy you'll be joining another one of my trip reports!!! If you've been here before thanks for coming back (you're very brave). If you're new here, a big :welcome: to you...Either way, grab a glass of your favorite wine (mine is Jam Jar at the moment) or bottled beer and sit back for what I'm sure will be the most fun report EVER!!! LOL! A word of caution...We consumed a lot of adult beverages on this trip...

Trip Dates: July 24-28

Resorts: The Riviera and the Contemporary Resort
Parks: All 4
Who: Me, Joe, Ariane and Steve

Why: My Birthday Trip!!! Yay!!!

I'm here for all the fun and drinks! :drinking1Can't wait to hear how it was with masks and all of the new rules. Hope you had a wonderful birthday trip:-)

I'm here for all the fun and drinks! :drinking1Can't wait to hear how it was with masks and all of the new rules. Hope you had a wonderful birthday trip:-)

:welcome:

Thank you so much for joining in!
The masks sucked, just being honest. Anyone who says they aren't bad is LYING. LOL!

I’m here and ready to party! 🎈 🎉 🥳
Can’t wait to hear all!

Hi there!
Grab your favorite beverage and sit back. LOL!

I'm here!

YAY! Thank you for popping in!

Can't wait to follow along!! And if there was ever a trip where extra adult beverages are justified and needed, this is it!!

Can't wait to follow along!! And if there was ever a trip where extra adult beverages are justified and needed, this is it!!

Thank you for joining! We definitely needed the alcohol this trip. LOL! Those masks suck! We wore them, but it was hard.

(mine is Jam Jar at the moment)
Now that we're home I told Steve that my goal for tomorrow is finding Jam Jar wine! We had such a wonderful time with you and we can't wait till September ❤
I can't wait to hear all about your trip. :)
Hi Sue! Hope you and Dana are doing well. First wanted to tell you that "Ariane" says hello 😉 and that I will be starting a TR soon - you may want to follow!

I can't wait to hear all about your trip. :)

It was honestly such a great trip!!!!

Now that we're home I told Steve that my goal for tomorrow is finding Jam Jar wine! We had such a wonderful time with you and we can't wait till September ❤

Now the party can really start, lol!!!
Target is supposed to have it but I've never seen it there.
We had such a great time with you too and September can't come fast enough!!!! Love and miss you.😘

I'm here! I had fun following along with your "on the spot" videos. Now I need deets! :)

Thank you so much Suse!!!! It was such a good trip!!!!

I'm here! Wouldn't miss it! Been following you on YouTube and appreciating the real time updates! :thumbsup2 Happy belated birthday!!!

Hi Tracy! Thank you for joining in and the birthday wishes.

Can't wait to read all about your trip!!!! :surfweb:

It was such an awesome trip and I'm already looking forward to going back in just 50 days!!!

Hi everyone! So, I decided I'm going to start this TR off a little backward. I am going to show you all our Disney Haul Vlog first. I'm going to do this because some of you may be interested in what's currently available at WDW...I know the merch is constantly changing but Joe and I were very surprised that we couldn't find much in terms of what was there back in March.

We were especially thrilled to see all the new ornaments available at the Christmas Shoppe (We have an entire vlog on that one coming soon). So many really cute pieces. But, my absolute fav merch of all was the selection of Kevin tees out there from Up. And, today Loungefly released a new Kevin backpack that I MUST get my hands on...LOL!

So, I hope you like our purchases. We didn't go as crazy as we did back in spring before all this COVID nonsense but we still managed to do some damage... 😱

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter