A Birthday, Besties, and Bubbly...with Jen and Joe on the Go!!! 9/29 Link to New Report and We're Back Again!

Welcome back! Going over to check out the new report now. Had to laugh when I saw you told everyone you’d farted. My sister goes to church and said that last week she had a coughing fit. In her words “ gone are the days when you coughed to cover a fart, now you fart to cover a cough!” :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:This appealed to my infantile sense of humour and made me laugh so hard lol

Welcome back! Going over to check out the new report now. Had to laugh when I saw you told everyone you’d farted. My sister goes to church and said that last week she had a coughing fit. In her words “ gone are the days when you coughed to cover a fart, now you fart to cover a cough!” :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:This appealed to my infantile sense of humour and made me laugh so hard lol
Yep, my inner lady definitely didn't come out that night, lol!!!! We always say poops and farts are funny in this house. 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter