A Birthday, Besties, and Bubbly...with Jen and Joe on the Go!!! 9/29 Link to New Report and We're Back Again!

The overly sweet drink looked pretty but must have been really hard to drink. I had an overly sweet Margarita at San Angel Inn and hated it. But I didn't send it back. I wish I had.

Drunken Debauchery at the California Grill...

Let me start off by saying that this was one of the BEST nights of my life. It most definitely makes the top 10. I had so much fun and I am so grateful for my wonderful friends @CruellaNY and Steve. Who would have thought 3 plus years ago I would have made such good friends via the internet. They helped make my birthday extra special this year and there were times I laughed so hard my stomach hurt...

To our friends Ariane and Steve...Joe and I are so blessed to have you in our lives and consider you some of our closest and dearest friends. We cannot wait to see you in a week and a half. I know more good times are to be had and we can't wait to spend more time with you!!! Until then...

Now that all the mushy stuff is out of the way, let's get into the real content of this blog...First of all, I am not going to sugar coat this night in any way or make any excuses for my behavior. Bottom line...I got drunk. I wasn't just a little drunk, I was drunk as a skunk, bombed, wasted, whatever you want to call it...And it all started with an extra dirty, or extra naughty as I called it vodka martini...

The evening began up by the gift shops at the Contemporary Resort. We took a few pics overlooking the monorail and Cinderella's Castle. We were all dressed in our dining finest, so why not. Don't worry, there was no one anywhere near us. That's the reason we didn't have our masks on...

Next, we checked in at the California Grill desk and were immediately shown to the elevator to take us up to the restaurant. We were seated in a booth against the wall with a spectacular view of the restaurant itself and all the marvelousness of the Magic Kingdom and Magic Kingdom Resorts around us. We each ordered drinks. Ariane had a glass of white wine. Steve had a Grey Goose over ice. Joe had an old fashion (what else would he have) and I had an extra dirty vodka martini with Belvedere. This is my go-to drink and one that I usually order when Joe and I go out for a nice dinner.

Halfway in and I was feeling it. I'm not kidding. This puppy was STRONG!!! But, I didn't stop there. Nope. I chugged that thing down and ordered a second. After all, it was a celebration. We were still celebrating my birthday! That one went down smooth too, so I started drinking Ariane's wine (although, I don't remember this, But, it's what I was told, so we will go with it). We ordered apps and our entrees at some point and I guess I may have told our dear waiter that I wanted "grouper from the pooper." Yep, not one of my finer moments, and there would be more of these to come this evening, unfortunately...

Our food was delicious. I do remember that. As I said, I had grouper with the wedge salad before it. I have no idea what anyone else had. If you really want to know, you can pop over to Ariane's vlog, where she not only documented our meals but has descriptions and pictures. I have a few pics of our food...

During our meal, I delighted our company with renditions of "Oops I did it Again" (Ariane participated in this one) and "Pour Some Sugar on Me "(Ok, Ariane may have helped sing this one too. But, due to the graphic nature, most of it has been cut). Oh, did I mention we have vlog footage of this meal???? More on that later...I also did a little rapping. I may have also made a political statement, burped, and smashed my dessert...Again, I'm not proud of most of this but it is what it is...

Apparently there was a lot of swearing and finger gestures during this meal too. Guilty on that count too.

The night ended with me announcing to the Contemporary lobby that I farted and I may have convinced Joe to do a little Kareoke on the walk to our room...

There. I feel much better. You now have all the naughty details of the evening. It was almost like going to Confession. Bless me Father for I have sinned...😁

Yes, as I mentioned earlier, we do have vlog footage of this night. Joe recorded it with his cell phone since we had agreed not to vlog this evening. It has been cut from 38 minutes down to about 15 minutes and it will debut in all its glory tomorrow morning on YouTube for those who would like to start their Sunday with a real treat!!! Ariane and Steve have seen the vlog in its uncut and then edited forms and have given their approval.

Next up...Do I wake up with a hangover? And, we say our goodbyes to Disney. But, just for a little bit...

E26F4C78-A37F-44E0-B040-B3FB1D85BA9D.jpeg9786EBEF-0B7A-44BD-B8A3-BC719AC05F0C.jpegC55C290B-BE1F-40F7-B606-3A917794B381.jpegA3CA9D28-A92A-4707-99F3-142DAD397BE9.jpegEEB845EA-82F1-4BE7-A072-35ED90DB121E.jpeg219FEBF3-7828-421B-BFF6-A588B5ADC8B4.jpeg0A5B720B-D032-4016-8447-9C07D62F5293.jpeg

Let me start off by saying that this was one of the BEST nights of my life. It most definitely makes the top 10. I had so much fun and I am so grateful for my wonderful friends @CruellaNY and Steve. Who would have thought 3 plus years ago I would have made such good friends via the internet. They helped make my birthday extra special this year and there were times I laughed so hard my stomach hurt...
To our friends Ariane and Steve...Joe and I are so blessed to have you in our lives and consider you some of our closest and dearest friends. We cannot wait to see you in a week and a half. I know more good times are to be had and we can't wait to spend more time with you!!! Until then...
I don't even know what to say to all this...............I did just start to cry..............and we can and do say the same about you guys. It doesn't feel like we've only known each other less than 4 years and we are so comfortable around you guys! Even when you and I are on the phone it's like talking to an old friend :grouphug:
Bottom line...I got drunk. I wasn't just a little drunk, I was drunk as a skunk, bombed, wasted, whatever you want to call it.
Ah, yes you did. Yes you were. I'll call it all of those :laughing:
so I started drinking Ariane's wine (although, I don't remember this, But, it's what I was told, so we will go with it)
Let's definitely go with it since IT HAPPENED 🍷
"grouper from the pooper."
Like I said in my TR: :fish:🚽
"(Ok, Ariane may have helped sing this one too. But, due to the graphic nature, most of it has been cut).
And I thank you for that lol
Apparently there was a lot of swearing and finger gestures during this meal too. Guilty on that count too.
Raise your hand if you're guilty of all that: (Jenny 🖐)

I don't even know what to say to all this...............I did just start to cry..............and we can and do say the same about you guys. It doesn't feel like we've only known each other less than 4 years and we are so comfortable around you guys! Even when you and I are on the phone it's like talking to an old friend :grouphug:
Now I'm a little teary. 😘

Ah, yes you did. Yes you were. I'll call it all of those :laughing:
I thought I'd come clean before the vlog appears. Wanted to get the fart out of the way. LMBO!!!

Let's definitely go with it since IT HAPPENED 🍷
Yes, yes it did.

And I thank you for that lol
Hey, what are friends for!!!! OMG! It was VERY funny though...I think it's actually my favorite part.

Raise your hand if you're guilty of all that: (Jenny 🖐)
That's why debauchery is in the title, lol! When I do things, I give 100%.

Well well well it would appear our wee Jenny got plastered on her birthday :rotfl: Here I am wide awake, since it’s morning time here in Ireland, eagerly awaiting your vlog that will no doubt have me laughing ( hopefully until my stomach hurts) at lunch!:rotfl2: Hopefully enough time had passed that the pain of hangover has eased and the memory of said hangover has dimmed enough for you to do it all over again on your next trip in less than a week:scared1::rotfl:
Gotta love a girl that makes a full and frank confession🥰. My mum used to drag us all to confession before every holiday in case the plane went down:eek: Way to inspire confidence in ones children that they may travel the globe safely. I loved my mum even if she drove us nuts at times with all her quirks. She really didn’t trust an aeroplane’s ability to stay in the sky :rotfl:

Animal Kingdom was our favorite park day.
Low crowds.
Low wait times.
ENJOY!!!

Oh my goodness.......watching that vlog made me so homesick for AK! Looks like an awesome day. :)
Those evenings are the BEST evenings!! :goodvibes
And it all started with an extra dirty, or extra naughty as I called it vodka martini...
I'm going to call it an extra dangerous martini!
it will debut in all its glory tomorrow morning on YouTube for those who would like to start their Sunday with a real treat!!! Ariane and Steve have seen the vlog in its uncut and then edited forms and have given their approval.
I can't wait to see the (edited) hijinks unfold!
Gotta love a girl that makes a full and frank confession🥰. My mum used to drag us all to confession before every holiday in case the plane went down:eek: Way to inspire confidence in ones children that they may travel the globe safely. I loved my mum even if she drove us nuts at times with all her quirks. She really didn’t trust an aeroplane’s ability to stay in the sky :rotfl:
Nothing like Irish Catholics! My Irish forefathers brought all those traditions to PEI with them so I was subjected to the same treatment, lol!

Well well well it would appear our wee Jenny got plastered on her birthday :rotfl: Here I am wide awake, since it’s morning time here in Ireland, eagerly awaiting your vlog that will no doubt have me laughing ( hopefully until my stomach hurts) at lunch!:rotfl2: Hopefully enough time had passed that the pain of hangover has eased and the memory of said hangover has dimmed enough for you to do it all over again on your next trip in less than a week:scared1::rotfl:
I was so wasted. The vlog should be out in 25 mintes...Oh no!!!

Those evenings are the BEST evenings!! :goodvibes
It was honestly so much fun (at least the parts I remember and are captured in video for the world to see). LOL!

I can't wait to see the (edited) hijinks unfold!
25 minutes...

Nothing like Irish Catholics! My Irish forefathers brought all those traditions to PEI with them so I was subjected to the same treatment, lol!
You know it.

It's a blue-colored drink with a mini rubber duck floating in it. It's very Instagramable!

It does look adorable...too bad the taste wasn't all that.

Your multiple bday celebrations looked like a lot of fun!!! I can attest to the fact that Arianne and Steve are great friends to have and I hope I get to meet you two one day too!! Disney friends are the best. Hoping there can be another epic trip one day when all this covid nonsense passes.

I LOVE wedge salads and want to try them all, and your lobster roll looked fantastic too.

Your multiple bday celebrations looked like a lot of fun!!! I can attest to the fact that Arianne and Steve are great friends to have and I hope I get to meet you two one day too!! Disney friends are the best. Hoping there can be another epic trip one day when all this covid nonsense passes.
I would love to meet you too Kathy!
Another Epic trip would be great!

I LOVE wedge salads and want to try them all, and your lobster roll looked fantastic too.
I am such a huge lover of the wedge!!! Yum!

W, w, w, w, w, wait.......I want to know what they put in that drink!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
You were so cute and hilarious and tipsy....definitely tipsy.

Best line......I need to get my sea legs........I am dying here! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I had 2 martinis and I honestly think they filled each glass with vodka and added a splash of the olive juice. Then, I drank Ariane's wine. LOL!!!
You should see how much we had to edit out of this vlog to be able to publish it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter