A Birthday, Besties, and Bubbly...with Jen and Joe on the Go!!! 9/29 Link to New Report and We're Back Again!

Oh, Jenny, Jenny, Jenny :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The thing that cracks me up is that you were drunk ONE minute into the vlog! I'm sure those drinks would have knocked me on my butt too! What a fun night and I want to re-live it with you guys when we all get to go again!

Nothing like Irish Catholics! My Irish forefathers brought all those traditions to PEI with them so I was subjected to the same treatment, lol!
Between confession and frantic house-cleaning before departure " just in case we'd to hold a wake on our return" it was always utter chaos:scared1::rotfl: Mind you I do the manic house-cleaning still but only because I dont want to come home to a dirty house. My kids say I'm cleaning in case anyone burgles the place:rotfl:
I was so wasted. The vlog should be out in 25 mintes...Oh no!!!
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
You know it.
It's a wonder any of us are sane:confused3 W w w w w w w w wait, are we sane?:rotfl:

W, w, w, w, w, wait.......I want to know what they put in that drink!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
You were so cute and hilarious and tipsy....definitely tipsy.

Best line......I need to get my sea legs........I am dying here! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I can't say it any better than this!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Ariane's face is priceless!
I'm laughing still and will forever think of you as "Jen - lover of the naughty martini"

🍸🍸

I always knew you'd be a fun person to have a drink with, but we now have the video evidence! Any chance there will be a release of the uncut version?

Ok that was great. Worth the wawawawawait for sure.
LMAO! Dina, you should have seen the uncut version...

Oh, Jenny, Jenny, Jenny :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The thing that cracks me up is that you were drunk ONE minute into the vlog! I'm sure those drinks would have knocked me on my butt too! What a fun night and I want to re-live it with you guys when we all get to go again!
Umm, definitely!!!!! I miss you Kelly!

I can't say it any better than this!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Ariane's face is priceless!
I'm laughing still and will forever think of you as "Jen - lover of the naughty martini"

🍸🍸
HAHA! We had so much fun!

I always knew you'd be a fun person to have a drink with, but we now have the video evidence! Any chance there will be a release of the uncut version?
Umm, that would be a firm NO, lol! There are 2 copies. We have one and Ariane and Steve have the other.

Between confession and frantic house-cleaning before departure " just in case we'd to hold a wake on our return" it was always utter chaos:scared1::rotfl: Mind you I do the manic house-cleaning still but only because I dont want to come home to a dirty house. My kids say I'm cleaning in case anyone burgles the place:rotfl:
I do love coming home to a clean tidy house......it feels great! :)

Breakfast at The Wave...

Surprisingly, I didn't wake up with a hangover. I know, right!!! Joe and I did sleep in and had a late breakfast reservation at The Wave booked. For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to dine here, it's such a wonderful option. It's never crowded, which means you can always get a last-minute reservation. The service has always been good. And, the food has always been great. The only thing missing this time was the buffet. But, that being said, almost everything you couldn't get on the buffet was available on the menu.

Joe had the sweet potato pancakes, which he absolutely loved and I had a fruit plate with a few pastries and a cup of tea. Our server was excellent and the food was delicious as always.

After breakfast, we packed up the car and headed off to DS for a few hours of shopping before our dreaded flight home.

Next up, a little last-minute shopping, and yep, we stop for a drink...WHAT!!!!

First the Birthday Video was Hilarious 😂🤣😅
HAHA! It was a super fun night with super fun friends!

Second, I love those sweet potato pancakes at The Wave 🌊
So does Joe!!!

As long as nobody tries to blackmail us :scared:
They wouldn't dare... 😁

That fruit plate looks really good! Used to enjoy the buffet and looking forward to dinner there with you guys next week :goodvibes
Cannot wait!!! More awesome times to be had!!!!

During our meal, I delighted our company with renditions of "Oops I did it Again" (Ariane participated in this one) and "Pour Some Sugar on Me "(Ok, Ariane may have helped sing this one too. But, due to the graphic nature, most of it has been cut). Oh, did I mention we have vlog footage of this meal???? More on that later...I also did a little rapping. I may have also made a political statement, burped, and smashed my dessert...Again, I'm not proud of most of this but it is what it is...
I know I speak for all of us when I say, MAN, I wish I was dining at the next table over to have enjoyed all of this in person. I probably would've brought my chair over to join in :) Love you guys! What a way to celebrate!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter