A Birthday, Besties, and Bubbly...with Jen and Joe on the Go!!! 9/29 Link to New Report and We're Back Again!

I know I speak for all of us when I say, MAN, I wish I was dining at the next table over to have enjoyed all of this in person. I probably would've brought my chair over to join in :) Love you guys! What a way to celebrate!!
Hi Jackie! How is the new school year treating you?
We had so much fun and if you were at the next table over, we would have immediately dragged you to our table!!!!! 😘

Omg. That vlog.... you guys had waaaaay too much fun. That much fun isn’t allowed during a pandemic, no ma’am. :snooty:
Yes, we did, lol!

Hi Jackie! How is the new school year treating you?
We had so much fun and if you were at the next table over, we would have immediately dragged you to our table!!!!! 😘
The new school year started off well--I have 17 in person and 8 working remote, so teaching both groups has meant A LOT OF HOURS planning, teaching and grading every day! This week, our school has been quarantined for 2 weeks because there were 5 students in different grades who tested positive (many were siblings, so its really just 2 families). So, now trying to teach all 25 from home and helping Jimmy, too.....so not fun!

Your release of this vlog was timed perfectly because I SO needed to laugh and smile yesterday :)

I'm glad you guys are going again so soon!! I'm living through you right now!

The new school year started off well--I have 17 in person and 8 working remote, so teaching both groups has meant A LOT OF HOURS planning, teaching and grading every day! This week, our school has been quarantined for 2 weeks because there were 5 students in different grades who tested positive (many were siblings, so its really just 2 families). So, now trying to teach all 25 from home and helping Jimmy, too.....so not fun!
Oh, Jackie, that sucks. I can't even imagine the hell...

Your release of this vlog was timed perfectly because I SO needed to laugh and smile yesterday :)
I'm happy I could make you smile.

I'm glad you guys are going again so soon!! I'm living through you right now!
I'm really excited and grateful!

Looks like you had a wonderful last day with some fun shopping and an awesome breakfast! You must be getting so excited to go back in just a few days!

Surprisingly, I didn't wake up with a hangover.

Well, that IS a surprise! I'm sure I would not have felt good after a night like that!

Joe and I did sleep in and had a late breakfast reservation at The Wave booked. For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to dine here, it's such a wonderful option

As many times as we have stayed at CR/BLT, we've never tried it and I think we really need to someday. Everything looks great ::yes::

AND, WE BUMPED INTO ADAM WOO!!!!!

How funny! You guys have a knack for running into vloggers!

Looks like you had a wonderful last day with some fun shopping and an awesome breakfast! You must be getting so excited to go back in just a few days!
I am very excited, plus my sister, Todd, and Gia are spending Monday at MK with us, so super excited to do that!!!

Well, that IS a surprise! I'm sure I would not have felt good after a night like that!
I know. I thought for sure the morning would be a bad thing when it peaked over the horizon. LOL!

As many times as we have stayed at CR/BLT, we've never tried it and I think we really need to someday. Everything looks great ::yes::
Really???? You must give it a shot next time. The food and service have always been good.

Jen gets drunk at the California Grill...

W-w-w-w-w-well, that was fun. :) Somehow you managed to be very cute while being very drunk. :) It was fun to watch. It was very convenient to be staying at the CR at the time so it was an easy walk back to the room. Your food looked good, too. I would order the salad wedge and Grouper, too. :)

breakfast reservation at The Wave
I will be glad when all the buffets are back. We ate breakfast at the Wave a couple years ago and I had them make French toast for me along with the buffet. It was very good. We've also had some good dinners here, too. The wait staff has been the highlight for the last two times we ate there. :)

We also stop into Uniqlo when we go to Disney Springs but I never knew how to pronounce the stores named until I heard your vlog. :)

W-w-w-w-w-well, that was fun. :) Somehow you managed to be very cute while being very drunk. :) It was fun to watch. It was very convenient to be staying at the CR at the time so it was an easy walk back to the room. Your food looked good, too. I would order the salad wedge and Grouper, too. :)
Aww! You're very sweet. I can highly recommend both the wedge and grouper. Both were delicious.

We also stop into Uniqlo when we go to Disney Springs but I never knew how to pronounce the stores named until I heard your vlog. :)
Lol! We love Uniqlo and stop there every trip, great quality and prices for Disney tees.

The breakfast here is amazing. I heard the dinner is great too.

We're not interested in character meals at all but we do need a place to dine after the Half in January (assuming it happens) - Toppolino's seems like it would be an excellent value for 2 very hungry marathoners who just burned 2000 calories running! :D

Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for...
Jen gets drunk at the California Grill... :rotfl2: 😁 :rotfl2: 😁

I have literal tears in my eyes from laughing so hard 😭 😂 I thought my favorite quote was going to be"Shut the h up, devilwoman" but then we got to "They made me blow out the candle" and the cut to the ELECTRIC candle and I lost it. Thank you for blessing us with this content in 2020, it was magical and I am looking forward to a repeat during your trip next week perhaps? :poop:

We're not interested in character meals at all but we do need a place to dine after the Half in January (assuming it happens) - Toppolino's seems like it would be an excellent value for 2 very hungry marathoners who just burned 2000 calories running! :D

I have literal tears in my eyes from laughing so hard 😭 😂 I thought my favorite quote was going to be"Shut the h up, devilwoman" but then we got to "They made me blow out the candle" and the cut to the ELECTRIC candle and I lost it. Thank you for blessing us with this content in 2020, it was magical and I am looking forward to a repeat during your trip next week perhaps? :poop:
Hi there! Topolino’s has really really good food. I highly recommend it.
Lol! I’m sure there will be a lot of drinking going on this week.

Drinks at Jock Lindsey's look so good! And that queso.....mmmmm! I made Bill watch your CG vlog and he was dying!

I had 2 martinis and I honestly think they filled each glass with vodka and added a splash of the olive juice. Then, I drank Ariane's wine. LOL!!!
You should see how much we had to edit out of this vlog to be able to publish it...
Whatever they put in those martinis... Funniest. Video. Ever! I am glad you recovered fairly quickly the next day! It is so much fun seeing two BFF's having such a great time! W...w...w...w...w...wait! Is Narcoossee's going to be the scene of the next celebration? I hope they are ready for you! :lmao::banana::rotfl::rotfl2:

We've been to Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar three times. It is the only place I know of that serves Singapore Slings, a drink that was popular ages ago. :)

I hope you have a great trip.

It most definitely makes the top 10. I had so much fun and I am so grateful for my wonderful friends @CruellaNY and Steve. Who would have thought 3 plus years ago I would have made such good friends via the internet. They helped make my birthday extra special this year and there were times I laughed so hard my stomach hurt...
You definitely did your birthday right!!!!!!

This puppy was STRONG!!! But, I didn't stop there. Nope. I chugged that thing down and ordered a second. After all, it was a celebration. We were still celebrating my birthday! That one went down smooth too, so I started drinking Ariane's wine (although, I don't remember this, But, it's what I was told, so we will go with it).
I do not know how you do 1 martini let alone 2. I would have been under the table covered in the table cloth after just a couple of sips. I drink liquor so infrequently it does not take much

"grouper from the pooper." Yep, not one of my finer moments, and there would be more of these to come this evening, unfortunately...
Maybe you meant grouper on the pooper? I can see your eating your fish cruising through tomorrow land now :earboy2:

The night ended with me announcing to the Contemporary lobby that I farted and I may have convinced Joe to do a little Kareoke on the walk to our room...
And here I thought I'd heard everything about this night. Jenny farting and telling everyone may just take the cake

There. I feel much better. You now have all the naughty details of the evening. It was almost like going to Confession. Bless me Father for I have sinned...😁
May you sin again and again my dear!

Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for...
Jen gets drunk at the California Grill... :rotfl2: 😁 :rotfl2: 😁
I still haven't watched this. Waiting for a night when I can be just as tipsy to watch it. Wanna get the real experience :drinking1

Surprisingly, I didn't wake up with a hangover. I know, right!!! Joe and I did sleep in and had a late breakfast reservation at The Wave booked. For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to dine here, it's such a wonderful option.
Wow. That is impressive!!!!!

Good to see Mickey and Minnie sporting their green for St Paddy's day/month. Shame you didn't have any luck at pin traders but Jock Lindsay's looks awesome and you really can't get any safer than that wee pod you were having you drinks in :thumbsup2 What a great trip and right now you're doing it all again-woohoo!

You definitely did your birthday right!!!!!!
OMG! I sure did! LOL!

I do not know how you do 1 martini let alone 2. I would have been under the table covered in the table cloth after just a couple of sips. I drink liquor so infrequently it does not take much
I was wasted. Wait until you watch the video...

And here I thought I'd heard everything about this night. Jenny farting and telling everyone may just take the cake
Yep, Kari, not one of my finer moments and why did I feel the need to announce this to the world??? LOL!!!!

I still haven't watched this. Waiting for a night when I can be just as tipsy to watch it. Wanna get the real experience :drinking1
I guarantee you will pee yourself. I'm sure one day you will see the uncut version, as you are such a dear friend. 😘

WE'RE BAAAAAACK!!!!!

Hi everyone! So, we are back from our September trip and I will be starting a new TR very soon...I will also be doing something a little different. I will start with my intro and then I will begin with a few daily 1-2 minute "live" updates that we did each day we were on vaca in St Pete and of course at Disney. These will give you a more accurate idea of what we experienced in "real" time before I get to the nitty-gritty of the actual report. 😁 I hope you will all tune in as I have so much to tell you!!!!

Again, from the bottom of my heart...Thank you so much for following along and leaving comments. I have really enjoyed interacting with all of you and I can't wait to tell you about our next adventures...Love to all!!!

Again, from the bottom of my heart...Thank you so much for following along and leaving comments. I have really enjoyed interacting with all of you and I can't wait to tell you about our next adventures...Love to all!!!
Welcome back! Loved the mini videos on You Tube and can't wait to hear all the details! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter