A brief Rhine River Cruise Review

To be honest I thought the nighttime entertainment was only fair on the Danube River cruise. We were so exhausted at the end of the day we didn't really feel like watching it anyway. Before I went I was really concerned about the late night food ( as in what would I do if I got hungry). At 10 PM they would put out snacks such as sausages and dessert options such as brownies. I ended up never touching it because I stuffed my face so much at dinner the food was so good.
I felt exactly the same.

Sayhello

We absolutely loved the canoeing. We got to canoe through a "lock" - it was super cool. Beautiful scenery. We also loved baking Macaroons. Heidelberg Castle tour was great - costumed guides that were very funny and knowledgeable. My whole family read The Diary of Anne Frank before the trip and the visit to the Anne Frank house was emotional and will probably be what we remember most. The night of Spaghetti Ice Cream (not an excursion) was a favorite and the afternoon cruising through the Castles on our way from Rudesheim to Amsterdam was magical. The music box museum in Rudesheim was surprisingly fun and quite honestly the gondola ride in Rudesheim was one of my favorite parts of the entire trip. That was the afternoon they gave us tickets for the gondola and a coupon for a free Rudesheim coffee (STRONG brandy!) so that we could have both experiences on our own. Pretty much a near perfect day. ;)

Thank you! We did the Heidelberg Castle tour with ABD back in 2009, and we definitely enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!