A Christmas Surprise PTR--Jan.24th on the Magic

MissMaleficent

Earning My Ears
38 Days until Christmas!!

That means 38 days until I can finally tell my mom we are going on a Disney cruise!! This is a huge surprise and something I've wanted to do for awhile and since I can't tell her I thought I'd share the build-up with all of you :)

Where to begin...first of all I am a Disney addict and love anything Disney. I like to say my first date with my DBF was at Magic Kingdom (he isn't going on this trip but is helping me plan). We are FL residents and visit WDW all the time. DBF and I have been to Disneyland twice and on the cruise twice however, this will be my fourth Disney cruise. My first cruise was aboard the magic when I was in 5th grade, fast forward to 2013 and DBF and I went on two wonderful cruises aboard the Dream. DBF is very jealous he isn't going with me in January.

So onto my amazing mom...I could go on and on about her but I'll keep it simple and just say she deserves this and would never do this for herself. She also loves Disney so :thumbsup2
I really can't wait to surprise her with this mother daughter trip!

Cruise Details

I booked this cruise on Friday and took advantage of the FL resident rate...I've had this idea for awhile so when January rates went up I pounced! We are sailing Jan. 24th in a category 9A room aboard the newly renovated Magic!

The Plan!

The plan is to surprise her Christmas morning..I've bought a couple beach/vacation items for her as presents but nothing that will scream "WE ARE GOING ON A CRUISE!" it will all make sense to her when she opens her last gift...I'm thinking a calendar with the 24th circled an with lots of Disney stickers, maybe the "we're celebrating" buttons with the cruise written on them, or I saw a really cute countdown block (you write how many days until your Disney trip, thank you etsy!)

I hope you will join me and share any ideas you may have! Gift ideas? Revealing the surprise ideas? Tips to keep me bursting with excitement? Please share!

I'll do another post later today with pictures of the presents I've already gotten
:)

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter