A couple questions about the application

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
So I’ve been looking into applying for the DCP next spring (I’ve got a while). I want the biggest chance I can to get into get into the DCP. I have a couple questions about the application:
1. Can I apply to both the Spring and Spring Advantage programs at WDW or is it just one big application where you choose either one? Is there a disadvantage to apply to both?
2. Is there any disadvantage to applying to both DL and WDW?
3. If I don’t get in to Spring/Spring advantage, am I eligible to apply for Fall/Fall Advantage?
4. If I get in, I know I need to send in a religious accommodation request because I can’t work on Sundays due to my religion. Should I mention this in my application so it’s very clear or should I leave if out in my application and tell them if/when I’m accepted?

Thanks in advance for the help! I would appreciate any other tips on how to get into the DCP!

I can help on a couple of your quetions. My DD was just accepted to the Fall Advantage program at WDW. When she completed the application she could choose Fall or Fall Advantage or both and in order of preference. She chose both with Fall Advantage being her first choice. She could also choose WDW and/or DLR. She chose only WDW. I understand that a lot more are selected for WDW due its size. Hopefully, someone else can give you information about the religious accommodation question. Best of luck to you.

4. If I get in, I know I need to send in a religious accommodation request because I can’t work on Sundays due to my religion. Should I mention this in my application so it’s very clear or should I leave if out in my application and tell them if/when I’m accepted?
My dd is in her dcp now. She did put in a religious accommodation. She wanted to attend a church service on Sunday nights and a Bible study on another night. She did not put this on her app or mention in her phone interview but instead submitted the form after she was accepted. She received a call from the dept at Disney that handles this. Disney placed her in a location that could accommodate that schedule for her role. They had to move her location but not her role. They were willing to change her role if need be.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter