A crick in my back - Disney's sofa beds

Sugarglider

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever slept on the Disney sofa beds?

I have experienced the ones that are pulled out of the base of the couch and have a bar running across the middle, and a super thin mattress - so one can enjoy every metallic moment.

the Disney ones seem to operate differently - pulling the back of the couch forward

are they different? are they more comfortable? are they a viable sleeping space for a week?

My 16 year old (at the time) daughter slept on a day bed at Beach Club for 10 nights.

Initially we said we would rotate her from the day bed to the double bed and take turns but after one night said it was very comfortable and she wanted to stay there.

:lovestruc

just flew back this morning from DLR.....we stayed at GCH in a dvc studio....the DH was sick the last 2 nights so I moved over to the sofa bed..OMG people, the most comfy I have been in a long time...from now on I'm sleeping in the sofa...firm, large and so very comfy...specially made for disney with no pole sticking in your back.......awesome!:thumbsup2

On our Disney Cruise our 2 DD's wanted to sleep with DW in the separate bedroom so I was consigned to the fold our sofa. I had a great sleep every night except the last night which was rough and I almost rolled out of bed.

DizOz said:
On our Disney Cruise our 2 DD's wanted to sleep with DW in the separate bedroom so I was consigned to the fold our sofa. I had a great sleep every night except the last night which was rough and I almost rolled out of bed.

i am so glad to hear this.. we are going on a 7 night western in sept and my sis and i are sharing the room. my plan was to alternate nights between the big bed and the sofa bed. i fear her plan will be for me to be stuck on the sofa bed each night :(

if the sofa bed is comfy though, i should be fine... my only issue is that i am tall and they look a little short :(

Wow - thanks for sharing - and i am surprised (probably as much as each of you) at your claims of comfort. I am kinda tempted to stick a teenager on one and your comments have made me more comfy about this. :cool1:

there's a group of us going and looking at the possibility of sharing a multi-bedroom villa.

how about those single chair / bed things? anyone used those?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter