A Disney Princess & her SERIOUSLY grumpy bf.... A Pre-Trip Report!

What should DBF and I do on our free night?

• Mini Golf

• Hang at the Boardwalk

• Go back to a park and finish up anything we missed

• DTD

• Other... TELL ME WHAT!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your plans all sound great! You must be getting so excited! I know when you type everything out, it always looks so rushed! But it seems like you don't have a lot packed into your days!

Only 5 days left (including today!)

DBF made a last minute decision to add on the deluxe dining plan! We originally just had the dining plan with one sit down, one CS and one snack, but we decided we had some extra money so we didnt want to worry about paying for some meals :) So now all we have to worry about is the first day we are down there (package doesnt start till the next day) and seaworld! Woohoo!

I feel like it's going to go by so slow until Friday...I am just trying my best to stay busy packing and getting things ready. I have today off from babysitting, so today will go by fast!

I cannot believe your trip is SO close! Oh wow, and to add DxDP on such short notice, that is giving the planner in me heart pulpatations! LOL

WOW - 5 days!

Hey Everyone! I need some help from my loyal readers in making a BIG decision!

I have been keeping an eye on Fantasmic times for the past few weeks. The trend had been to add on another fantasmic time at 10:30. Currently we have the fantasmic package booked at brown derby for 4:05 pm, then planned on going to the 9:00 Fantasmic. With the new trend of Fantasmic times, I went ahead and made us a 6:50 reservation at Brown Derby in case we wanted to go to the later F!. I have checked, and they added on a 10:30 Fantasmic to the day we are there! So now I have to make my choice.

Fantasmic Dining Package:
- we have reservations at sci fi for 11:10 that morning, so we don't get a huge break, as our F! package is at 4:05. It would be pointless to even go back to the resort..but it would be so hot!
- Would we really be ready for another meal at 4:05?
- Earlier F! means earlier to bed = happier Jon & Becky

No Dining Package:
- Later ADR, which means a longer break at the hotel for r&r
- Hit some big rides during 9:00 F!
- Less crowded at F!
- Much later night...the next day is seaworld, we are planning on leaving the hotel at 8:00 am...we wouldn't get back to the hotel until midnight at the earliest

SO what do I do? I keep going back and forth. I can't wait and see how i feel that day because you get charged 10$ for not canceling the F! package 48 hours in advance, plus I would love to give it to someone on the Dis that would need it! Thoughts and advice are appreciated :)

OMG, I can't believe your trip is so close!! In my opinion I think you should do the later Fantasmic, it seems like it'll be less stressful and less crowded!! Plus I don't know if you'll be hungry again at 4:05. Although you may be a little tired the next day, I think it'd be worth it. I love going to later shows, it's so much better and you don't have to waste so much time standing in line!! I wish they still had them all the time. Is there anyway the day after seaworld you'll be able to sleep in alittle bit or maybe call it an early night after seaworld? Sorry I can't remember your plans!

Hey... just checking in!!!!!

You're only a few days away!!!!!

Have a great trip!! I will be looking forward to your TR (if you are going to do one)

Have a great time!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Hey Everyone! This week is dragging soooo much..tommorow is my long day, I have to work 8-5 booo but then Friday I get out at 2 and I leave Saturday morning at 8:30 am! So i am counting only 2 days till florida, thursday and friday! woo hoo! Just so everyone knows, my ticker is wrong. It says 4 days but there is actually only 3!

I am almost all packed up and ready to go. Tommorow I am getting a pedicure/manicure, and tonight I am hitting up Walmart for last minute things. I am tempted to buy magazines now, but I don't trust myself to not read them!

It feels like its NEVER going to come! I just have to get through tommorow and things will go fast....

Don't you just hate the last few days leading up to departure day? Like it doesn't have any problems getting to the day when you have to LEAVE the vacation, but when you want to GO on vaca... Anyway, you get it.
As far as the magazines, I would buy them ahead and not pay airport prices. Just put them in your zipped up suitcase and you won't read them. ;)

I haven't posted for awhile. I can't believe you leave so soon!!! :yay: I hope you guys have a fun and safe trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Hey Everyone!
Well, tomorrow I will be in the world!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for reading along with my PTR. I will be doing a trip report when I get back. I will try to check in occasionally, if anyone wants me to look for anything, I will be happy too, just post!

Hope you all have a safe next few days!

yayayayayay!! ITS FINIALLY HERE!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3::cool1::cool1::banana::banana: you must be sooo excited! have a wonderful time!!!! and i hope DBF loves it!!!

cant wait for ur TR when u get back!

:woohoo: Have fun on your trip!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back!!! I hope everything goes as planned!! Woohoo!!!

welcome backkk!
i hope u had a great trip! cannot wait for the TR!!!

couple qs for u!

1) How long did it rain for? Like all day or just a bit each day?
2) Anything else we should bring to the Parks (ie Ponchos) that we might have forgot?
3) How were the crowds/waits
4) Did you DBF love it or what?!

Hey everyone! I am back from my 9 days in the world :( It was an amazing trip and I am sad to be back in the real world! Want to know how my bf liked it? Well, you'll have to read my trip report. I plan on starting it a little later, and will post the link here so you can all join me over there. I took 1,011 pictures so it will be full of pictures, stories, good news, bad news and lots of Disney love! stay tuned...

welcome backkk!
i hope u had a great trip! cannot wait for the TR!!!

couple qs for u!

1) How long did it rain for? Like all day or just a bit each day?

For the most part, it was sunny in the mornings and got cloudy around 1-2 in the afternoon, and rained on and off until 6-7 at night. We had 2-3 days with no rain, and one day where it rained from around 1:00 until 7-8. It was heavy downpour rain and thunder..but we went to MK on an extra magic hours night during this and walked on everything!

2) Anything else we should bring to the Parks (ie Ponchos) that we might have forgot?

I would actually tell you to bring a MINIMAL amount of things..it was so hot that anything we had to hold/carry just made us hotter and more grouchy, so i brought my camera in my camera case, my key to the world card and we stuffed our ponchos into a small disney bag that wasnt too annoying to carry around.

3) How were the crowds/waits

The crowds were the lowest i've EVER seen them in the summer. We went early mornings, used fastpasses very well, and came back late at night. We followed TGM's recommendations and did all green days at each park. The longest we waited was 1/2 an hour for Expedition everest, without a fast pass. Although, mid afternoon test track, soarin and mission space all had over an hour wait. We had done them all in the morning with no wait! So be at the parks for rope drop it is so so so worth it!

4) Did you DBF love it or what?!

You'll have to read my trip report to find out..hehe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!