A Disney Video You Will Love!

Matthew Doebler

Earning My Ears
Our family makes a Christmas video for our friends and family every year. And this year, it is an old-school MTV parody following our trip to WDW. I promise, this is not just like looking at somebody else's vacation videos ... if you like Disney, you will LOVE this short movie!

Let me know what you think!

That was so good! My 3 year old loved it and we got some laughs too. Thanks for sharing

Great video. So inventive. We also don't make regular Disney Videos - it is a Music video while we are at Disney. We love watching Disney Videos.

Great job!

Very, Very cute, brings back memories of going when my now adult kids (one now a CM) were young. We went every year and now go twice a year.

That was darling!!! I always make sure our Christmas card pic is beyond perfection, but you took it to an entirely different level! Job well done!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!