A DREAM come true cruise - Concierge and a Proposal! COMPLETED 2/13

Well this is fantastic news!! How great that we've got a future Disney bride planning a fairytale wedding! and at the Grand Floridian and Wedding Pavilion. wow. So happy for you.
Thank you! :love: It is really exciting. I've always wanted to get married there since I was a little girl.

Love your report! Congratulations. Love the food photos.

I relate to being sick when getting engaged. I will be married 30 years next month. My DH proposed on Christmas Eve. I had just gotten home from standing in a long line at Macy’s . I definitely had a fever, I could barely stand and was coughing my head off. I think being on a Disney Cruise would have made it more pleasant. But, 30 years, I think it was a pretty good decision.

I wish you two ...30 year and more. Once again, Comgratulations!

Love your report! Congratulations. Love the food photos.

I relate to being sick when getting engaged. I will be married 30 years next month. My DH proposed on Christmas Eve. I had just gotten home from standing in a long line at Macy’s . I definitely had a fever, I could barely stand and was coughing my head off. I think being on a Disney Cruise would have made it more pleasant. But, 30 years, I think it was a pretty good decision.

I wish you two ...30 year and more. Once again, Comgratulations!
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed my trip report and that's a really sweet story of how you got engaged and sounds like it was good luck since you've been married for 30 years. Congrats on that by the way! That's awesome :)

Congratulations. Your ring is gorgeous. Just perfect. Awww you boyfriend was so thoughtful and planned it so perfectly.

Congratulations. Your ring is gorgeous. Just perfect. Awww you boyfriend was so thoughtful and planned it so perfectly.
Thank you! I find myself staring at my ring sometimes it's so pretty and I love that it's on my finger. I was really impressed with his planning for this since planning is not his forte

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!