a few pictures from our Golden Nugget trip

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
I am having big problems uploading pictures.......but here are a few

we were in a Rush tower king room
IMG_2039.JPG
[/IMG]

It was beautiful, I loved the bathroom and bed. The main drawback was lack of outlets to charge electronics
IMG_2038.JPG
[/IMG]

Loved the location, this is right outside the door to Freemont street
IMG_20411.jpg
[/IMG]

the free show is very cool
IMG_1762.JPG

[/IMG]

most of all we love posing with the characters !

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2058.JPG

IMG_2044.jpg

The pool was great with plenty of chairs, and nice slide, waterfall and aquarium. The drawback was half of the chairs are in shade at any given time, so you have to move at least once
IMG_2061.JPG

This was an especially fun trip as my DD turned 21, so we did a little adult bonding over free drinks and slots !
IMG_20451.jpg

The pool area was very cool, with plenty of chairs, a zippy little slide, and a cool aquarium.

Cool pictures!! We just got back Tuesday from our first trip. We stayed at Bellagio and made a trip down to Fremont Street. I fell in LOVE with Fremont Street. I am thinking of staying down there next time. I was just wondering how nice the rooms down there were. Looks like y'all had a nice room!!

We parked at the Golden Nugget to get to Freemont St. As were walking through I thought it would be a great place to stay. This was after visiting several hotels on the strip.

Cool pics! Love Freemont Street. Just goes to show, you can stay downtown instead of on the strip and have a great time! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter