A few questions re: 4* hotels & priceline! Please help if you can!!!

imgointoDis

Earning My Ears
If anyone has bid on a 4* hotel thru priceline for Lake Buena Vista, please help with the following questions!
What hotels participate thru priceline in Lake Buena Vista? What is the lowest price you have ever gotten on one of these hotels? Do I have a chance of getting a low price during the first week of April 2002? Is it better to bid early, like now, or wait until right before the trip? I don't want to wait if I don't have to! I appreciate any help you can give, and I'm sorry I asked so many questions!!! I have never used priceline before and thought I would try it for the next trip. Thank you.:rolleyes:

Here is a link that will provides good Priceline advice, including successful bids on 4* Lake Buena Vista hotels. The site will also tell you if there is any bonus money available that will raise your bid without costing you a dime. I think there's $5 in bonus money available currently.

Priceline bidding help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter