A few questions

Tygerlilly

DIS Veteran
Trying our best to max out trips for the next two years. We're considering a trip either this fall (mid-November) or late Feb/early March with our two toddlers and my fiance's adult son and his girlfriend. Opinions on better: crowds, weather, etc). Second trip will be our honeymoon trip next November (without kids).

Has anyone used the shuttle that the website recommends? Debating between using that or renting a car. I'd have to lug their car seats around if we rent a car. Would they be needed in the transfer shuttle?

Also, is it under 3 or 3 and under for child tickets. She turns 3 in November, so depending on which trip we do, she would need a ticket for one of them if it's under 3.

Once a child turns 3, they need a ticket ( unless they turn 3 during a trip).

Early March is nice crowd wise as is right before Thanksgiving. It's a toss up as to which is better. Weather predictions would be about the same.

I assume by shuttle, you are talking Tony Hinds. Our family is a Mears Transportation family, but I know the services are very similar. The specifics can certainly be addressed when reserving, but Mears always has a car seat in the back of the van, even though we don't use it, I am sure the other families they serve that day do. I would be shocked if Tony isn't similar.

I mean, it is Orlando, the vacation spot for families, so these companies are prepared. Just make sure at time of reservation you specify that a car sear is needed.

Anytime is a good time!

My son used Tony Hinds and he was wonderful! My husband and I tried the Universal Super shuttle a few weeks ago. It was very nice and efficient. Tony is a good deal for a family as he doesn't charge per person. The Universal Super shuttle is per person- but worked out cheaper for just the two of us.

I'm not sure who runs it, it was on the universal website while I was mock booking our trip to get prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter