A few questions

pep

Earning My Ears
Hi all not been on here for a while just booked my flights for may June 2019 hopefully will be staying 4 nights poly studio 4 nights bcv.not been since fast pass + was introduced so at 60 days i can book all my fast passes for the next 14 on my tickets or just up to check out day when I leave my disney resort ? And if only 8 days does that include check put day also do I still get free parking at the parks on check out day

So you can book 14 days worth of fast passes but it will be 60 days before each of those days that they will become available so you may have to book one day at a time

If you booked through UK site then yes you get free parking on check out day too. If booked through a US site you have to pay for parking at the hotel.

You can book fast passes for all of your Disney stay on 60 days out from your book in date. For any days after leaving Disney resorts then you are back to the 30 days out system - I think that's how it goes. We have just done 3 weeks at POFQ and I was able to book fast passes for the first 14 days after our arrival date at the 60 days out point and then day by day for the remaining 7 days i.e. day 15 fast passes booked on day 59 from arrival date etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter