A glitch, forgotten, or a incentive..

I read somewhere the tickets for the pre-Memorial special are the ones with $10 MP?

Yes, that appears to be the case for the special promotion tickets that can be used till May.
Not for park tickets after that.
And as Katy said, still $10 per day for someone purchasing a package throughout 2019, a good deal if someone is interested in that - as stated, possibly an incentive to book thru Disney?

Last edited:
For what it’s worth until tomorrow the trip is still cheaper to book through get away today if you do the math, but get away today ends 2018 prices Tomorrow. Then if Disney keeps that 10 for maxpass when booking a package directly through them... well.. then it gets interesting.

For what it’s worth until tomorrow the trip is still cheaper to book through get away today if you do the math, but get away today ends 2018 prices Tomorrow. Then if Disney keeps that 10 for maxpass when booking a package directly through them... well.. then it gets interesting.
@katyringo Is GAT packages cheaper even in adding in paying $15/day/person for each person for MP that is part of the package if that makes sense?

@katyringo Is GAT packages cheaper even in adding in paying $15/day/person for each person for MP that is part of the package if that makes sense?

Right now yes because until tomorrow GAT has 2018 ticket prices. but after tomorrow I think it may be cheaper to go through Disney just depending on your party size and if you plan to use max pass everyday because as of now if you book a package through Disney you get maxpass for $10 per person per day.

I think it’s worh running both the numbers against each other if you book after tomorrow and Disney is still giving $10 for max pass with packages.

Right now yes because until tomorrow GAT has 2018 ticket prices. but after tomorrow I think it may be cheaper to go through Disney just depending on your party size and if you plan to use max pass everyday because as of now if you book a package through Disney you get maxpass for $10 per person per day.

I think it’s worh running both the numbers against each other if you book after tomorrow and Disney is still giving $10 for max pass with packages.
Thank you for your insight! My dad just retired & my parents just told us they want to take our family as well as my brother's family to DL & Universal to celebrate but we haven't decided on dates yet! Did you notice that for multi-day tickets bought for now through May 23rd through the special promo that MP is still only $10/person/day instead of $15? Also do you find that packages through GAT are cheaper than doing it yourself ie. buy tickets from the cheapest deal & book hotel separately?

Thank you for your insight! My dad just retired & my parents just told us they want to take our family as well as my brother's family to DL & Universal to celebrate but we haven't decided on dates yet! Did you notice that for multi-day tickets bought for now through May 23rd through the special promo that MP is still only $10/person/day instead of $15? Also do you find that packages through GAT are cheaper than doing it yourself ie. buy tickets from the cheapest deal & book hotel separately?

I don’t know much about the promotional tickets. But I do know that the maxpass add on for $10 is only showing up for booking a package. Not just buying tickets.

I usually find GAT packages to be cheaper...

A lot of people say it’s cheaoer if you book and price separately. I haven’t found that to be completely true all the time but honestly I don’t look into it much as I usually book a package so I can make payments.

FYI: they packages now charge the $15

Must have been a glitch - did you book a package or were you just thinking about it?
(- the Limited Time Offer tickets that have to be used by May still have it at $10 if anyone is buying them through Disney)

Must have been a glitch - did you book a package or were you just thinking about it?
(- the Limited Time Offer tickets that have to be used by May still have it at $10 if anyone is buying them through Disney)

We didn’t. We were debating a Labor Day trip but I think we settled on spring next year.

Oh well, no point booking till you're sure when you want to go.
Spring - that's opposite to us here - so does that mean you could take advantage of the special offer tickets then. That seems like a really good deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter