A Jolly Holiday with Masseys: THE TRIP REPORT - WDW Dec2019

All caught up again!

He just made it! But if you look close it looks like he was using the slope of the concrete to his advantage and maybe a little bit of tippy toe help. We were really excited he could ride.

Oh wow! How exciting JP was tall enough to ride 7DMT. I feel like I was just reading about his first trip as a baby, though. Man, time flies.

This was the first time I looked up and saw some really neat pictures.

I've never noticed that image before. I've got to keep my eyes peeled for it next time I'm in line for Under the Sea.

I'll spare you pictures of the floats and characters but I do want to share some of John Paul loving it. He has always been a big fan of music so this was perfect for him.

Looks like he was having a blast dancing and enjoying the music.

He would taking a sleeping toddler back on the bus with all the bags and a stroller. We're talking Hero status here. He did tell us that he ended up having lots of help. Very kind guest helped him get everything loaded into the bus and back off.

The things grandfathers do for their grandkids.... My dad has amazed me with the lengths he'll go to in terms of accommodating my kids. Like you said, they must mellow over the years.

I love the caramel turtle. She ended up really enjoying her alone time and took some great Photo Pass Pictures while she explored, to this day I'm still jealous.

Her pictures turned out really fun! Glad she got to explore Epcot a bit on her own.

What is that?

I'm so sorry I missed this. "The Last Kingdom" was originally a series on the BBC but then Netflix picked it up. It's set in the 9th century. The central character is Uhtred. He's a Saxon but was raised by invading Danes from the time he was 10 until around 17. The current 4 seasons are mostly the reign of Alfred the Great and then his son Edward the Bold. It's centered around the Danes coming in to take over England and Alfred trying to unit the kingdoms of England against them. I'm not reading the books the show is taken from. I love history.

I love your photos of the Christmas decor and inside the Norwegian church.

Thank you! I think the Church has Frozen stuff before the Viking gods.

. Too cute that JP hid under the table and so lovely that Cinderella tried to coax him out.

:hug: She really was sweet.

He really did get braver with each passing princess which is brilliant. Snow White was the winner with that gorgeous smile of his!

I was surprised Snow White was the winner.

Hope Denis feels better for the party once he's had some time to digest breakfast.

He was pretty miserable. He HAD to get better before the party.

Danielle's solo park time sounds perfect

It really was. It gave her a taste of what it would be like while on her DCP program.

I'm betting Michelle was beside herself with excitement to see JP and I'm sure you were looking forward to seeing her and handing over responsibility for JP too.

I know she could not wait to see him. We really had a great time with JP. We worked really well as a team and this was the first time we had any issues with him missing his Mom.

You guys got a lot done this morning. I wonder will it feel more relaxed without FP times to worry about. We did travel to WDW in the days before they existed and I dont remember queuing for particularly long times (mainly because my husband has no patience for queues lol). I do think there were lower crowds in those days. Your new magicbands are lovely :goodvibes

I'm hoping our next trip will be more relaxed. I'm trying to remember what our trip in 9/1999 was like without FPs and horrible crowds.

We like our bands and can't wait to try them out.

You did a great job!

Thank you! I'm going to really miss it next year when you don't get free bands with your reservation.

Uh, oh! Doesn't sound good.

We really could have used the rest.

So cute, and she is a gorgeous Belle.

Yes she was!

We've never been but hopefully I'll take my niece someday.

I hope you can bring her soon. I hope the restaurant opens again too.

Great pics!

Thank you!

Finally caught up! JP is so cute being shy around the princesses!

Thank you! He was cute. He was much braver when he was under a year. At least he didn't run from them or cry.

I love all the holiday decor in Epcot.

Me too! So much to see.

I miss Disney so much (Have I mentioned lately I hate Covid?)

I'm right there with you. This whole year seems so unreal.

Our baby girl finally arrived, three weeks early, four weeks ago!

:banana::banana::banana::jumping1: Congrats! You have a new princess:!

I am already in the planning process of her first trip, we are going next November, and your reports have really helped me mentally prepare for a toddler trip!

Hopefully things will be much better next November! I'm so glad we can help you prepare. I love seeing Disney through the eyes of a toddler.

All caught up again!

Welcome back! I know your life has been so busy.

Oh wow! How exciting JP was tall enough to ride 7DMT. I feel like I was just reading about his first trip as a baby, though. Man, time flies.

It really does fly. Look how big your 2 are now.

I've never noticed that image before. I've got to keep my eyes peeled for it next time I'm in line for Under the Sea.

Remember to look up. This was the first time I noticed them.

Looks like he was having a blast dancing and enjoying the music.

He loves to dance. His newest move is "walking backwards" we've trying to get to understand it's the moonwalk.

The things grandfathers do for their grandkids.... My dad has amazed me with the lengths he'll go to in terms of accommodating my kids. Like you said, they must mellow over the years.

There is no way Dennis would have done this while our kids were growing up. The kids are always amazed and how he has mellowed.

Her pictures turned out really fun! Glad she got to explore Epcot a bit on her own.

It was good that she was able to spread her wings some.

Awww...
I wonder... maybe he'll turn into a lady's man later in life. Then you can show him this to bring him back down to Earth.
Why do I hope this isn't the case?
Finally caught up!
You're doing better than me! HA!
Our baby girl finally arrived, three weeks early, four weeks ago! I am already in the planning process of her first trip, we are going next November, and your reports have really helped me mentally prepare for a toddler trip!
CONGRATS! And yes, taking a toddler is AMAZING. I want to stick my tongue out to anyone that does the "well they won't remember it" crap. Because I WILL NEVER FORGET IT and it's incredible. Just gotta have a decent plan for the essentials, and be willing to move your own plans around it.
People joke about how women turn into be spoilers when they're grandmothers, but I can't tell you how many of my friends are like "who is this man" about their dads once they turn into grandfathers! And it's so true. With men, it's like there's this innate need to provide and discipline. And once the kids grow up it's like now, all I have to do is love on these kids. BRING ON THE SPOILING. For real though, my dad was the hero of this entire trip. We do some great pre planning and everything, but we couldn't have done it without him.

I want to stick my tongue out to anyone that does the "well they won't remember it" crap. Because I WILL NEVER FORGET IT and it's incredible. Just gotta have a decent plan for the essentials, and be willing to move your own plans around it.
I am so in agreement with you on this! Life is for living and enjoying in the moment :goodvibes
For real though, my dad was the hero of this entire trip. We do some great pre planning and everything, but we couldn't have done it without him.
Ach such lovely words. I adored my Granda growing up and my kids adored my dad. Now we get to be grandparents and we love every second of it! My wee Grandson knows where I hide the treats and always runs to that cupboard as soon as he's through the door shouting "pleeeease Goey" as he does!:rotfl:

Over the past two days I have read this whole trip. Not sure why I hadn't seen it before now. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip.

Over the past two days I have read this whole trip. Not sure why I hadn't seen it before now. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip.

:welcome: So happy to have you here. Michelle is almost finished with her update. I'm hoping she gets it posted tonight.

My turn? Already?!

So I had a few days to "myself"... and by that I mean not really. But I did have Gia and we had a fun girls weekend. She's one of those kids that really needs alone time to function, so it was something she looked forward to.

Our weekend consisted of:

Hibachi

jaWJLn-_QQ93p4edhlhCCqzu1HP89Es6vyuVV08FqqjTocuiIQdgb4wnf1HxNZ7F9F0neYCgQZx6Z5q6AOLG536t0XUusu17D09Oa623kGbhGOlIx2wMFvB5xzabpjGCCFQEYjj-

nk9Je0a4ekXQhcQHh2X3m-zdF6MUH2aVqXU7rqxPDmGNSc-1IqrjqQ1Q8jvctBXvFinDlvgyPtUWBMJIidGCeAwGBx1YjGMVQIJL1Rru4cEQTa1ns3S1Fv7I6GxP05tB7zpGSNCu

Setup for the Bambinelli Blessing at Church

Made up a Christmas dance (youtube link)

Went to Mass and Helped at Fellowship event after

Vas-sdfHIOOzo6EJlXQ20pWQN6zJHWb0T20AVg_IHm5IUMdBLWonOJDdMMy9IV367IXU9zizccR4nSGNLKH8vHbhCq_dEGrWf2Fi6kZA4D93w0IRHEvqrmTPy_AOliH1dXU553uT

3LjLYR44F9-AixYX5VfJpfQwUY3abnA7ZvZuIrSMozCSWEOdGL-8lsXMO7Fw3R-bYtHsN3i-W5D40CydlgHyAfRRdtH5KXQwhCO_tnFP6-EYwRrTTkqGj9_SmWGvE6XZy8DPSXoL

Made teacher Christmas gifts
oUCZ695-zGVRpmtEkHixstzGpordYQiJqZtl5pMXPB_vuO6eIml0jd5o--INXHqULf0emZ7BDRSK99zwGHVC7mLvEre4Qt3C1-Vs2_NhlMzfpZZWrY8h_djEKe2rua7L8cYdrhis

And then after Gia left, I started working on Christmas wrapping.
1yGP6VWL9tuWTkMq4RTHczHRUXfCJ_oqFS-825ST-M7bN4JchYiyk7KhkwCQABrVf7ASbAM5CKjW9QfzklctFvIJpYQUwpX1SHJ5ZfYyWpOYjd0NEtM5e7gTj9Ol4I4z7byzbolR

And always stalking Mom’s social media and MDE for pictures!

Then before I knew it, it was Tuesday. TIME TO GO SEE MY BABY!

I woke up at the butt crack of dawn to make my flight at 7:50am.

I like to make friends, and I was alone, so I had no one to talk to. I like to do the “so where are you going” to people in the airport. No one asked me in return. Then I realized I had on a Mickey backpack, a Disney Christmas shirt, ears, the bag I was checking is covered in Mickey and Minnie… then to top it off I noticed my socks were the incredibles when we took off our shoes for airport security. Yep. I’m that lady.

I ended up finding a family getting on my same flight that seemed stretched kind of thin keeping up with some very excited toddlers that early in the morning. We shared stories and plans, our favorite characters, and Disney tips.

My flight was easy and direct. I did possibly get lost in the airport trying to get from baggage claim to the bathroom to MDE. I know if you get the tag, they get your luggage, but I honestly prefer getting it myself and having it with me. That’s the case right now, anyway. Doesn’t bother me!

I was so excited to get to my baby that I basically gave Mom a play-by-play from the time I landed.

I got on a bus really quickly and was seated towards the front. I wasn’t waiting long before we were on our way! I’ve never had that kind of luck, but wasn’t upset. I ended up sitting with another, older, woman that was alone. She was coming to Disney to see her daughter. She had done the DCP previously and ended up back in Orlando to work full time. Now she was engaged and it was wedding dress shopping time. I told you, I like to talk to people! She was staying at stop number 1- AoA. She said she visits often and tries to resort hop a bit.

Mom and I had talked about just meeting later at MK, but seems they needed a break. So when I got to Pop, they said they were heading back to the room. I needed to eat, but just COULD NOT WAIT TO SEE MY BABY!!!! They were coming in on the skyliner, which I hadn’t seen since 2018 when it was under construction. Once I got my stuff in the room, I basically RAN to where the skyliner is. Which, by the way, was super easy to find and get to with all the little signs. I remember when we made that walk in 2018 to be nosy it felt like forever long. But I also had a 9 month old and it was hot as hades that day.

Mom gave me a play by play of their descent as well. So I just waited for them. Finally, I could see my dad and the stroller.

...and my baby…. Crying his eyes out. LOL. Poor thing! He was so tired. But as a Mama, holding my baby and rubbing his back was nearly as wonderful as if he had a big smile. Love taking care of my baby.

We all went back to the room, where Dad needed a nap or the heimlich. It’s debatable. John Paul needed a nap, but I just brought him with me to get some food at the resort. Some Mom time would be good for him, and I’m sure my parents were ready for the break. We still had some time before our fastpasses I had made. Since JP was still under 3, my fastpasses could extend to him. I had one for 7DMT, then one to meet Tiana and Rapunzel, and then one to meet Ariel in her Grotto. Things I thought I or we could enjoy together before the party while everyone else had some kid-free time.

RDhF42Ga7OIFpvVUmwJG3ma_I9Xy-ESdACKKuKjUiE7bmOWNsVXqz4alKRzXUHNBbbqjSvWnhK4FRtbO0JZpOXuP37nWxg9L6TyDMWxhH8LyXDs_0cjwgimtknWZG5qbT5OjsAyV

Reunited, and it feels SO GOOD!

I can’t remember what I ate or if JP ate, too. But it settled him a bit. But he was just so tired after that. We didn’t stay in the room very long. Danielle was going to meet us at MK and Dad nearly didn’t make the party he was just too wiped out. But we did it! We all made it to the MK. JP ended up falling asleep on me on the bus.

ZKB84Y03qjHNRrpI3lrlqnamVGh-9tFxGYBe-5ww0jghMT8Ka2jz2ow9Qo07z5tekWlbJUPiLul8WkM-Z5P1EDNzVrLWORDce_h3ZZ39s3YrQ7Xd7aJiZ42eDdpJianS-Vvx-lWQ

Side note… if you ever see me on a bus it’s probably looking like this.

Jimmy calls transportation “the magical school bus” in our family. It’s like we fall asleep and magically wake up where we’re supposed to be!

We made it through the suuuuuper fun bag check. JP ended up staying asleep in the stroller. Even slept through the Main Street Band! Danielle and I got called up to do the hot dog dance, and I think we were the best ones out there! I just love side entertainment!!! I think it brings us some of the best memories.

EHNUcRRn9r5AMxey_sDGjF2bGS4gxyj6VCX9GmffS2yH38dG0Yg93rV8Jsdf5BXfUCyIzC_XSH9cpu3pJcHqO9VdNXif4O-IZWayS8jSe0DyvJsRxjGm6aLjYOGoQ4sc56APFhn_

9o0SCNH6VNpEsD1dCjdlZxIIYGIk8Pj0TC-ioCAzzIMOU4TiSRtTgB644yjmiUnviD3SfeeMcei65WCSivOawFOkQPswhzdXvJfQf5UiWYeN6-_LPbOm7ilJq96B2GVFBjWNxDj-

He slept through our 7DMT fastpass, but I had NEVER ridden it, so I just went alone. Im not an alone kind of person… but let me tell you… I DID NOT HATE IT. Except traveling. I’ve decided traveling alone is my JAM!

9SRXaCLK4ldUv3a8MVkmKflocPDtHtAzyknC25sTzfWQBsom-qaSxbXA9fSJ5joTFviHHYGX015yKIMPYDG2FlaehUUBv6F_lGG_hbQ5KE5MRkTspkzbX5g0IuW4VUWmhyzWh-9T

He ended up waking up, sort of, after that. Before we split we had time to hit up a ride all together. We went for the Haunted Mansion. I’m really not sure why? Was it close? Was the line short? No clue. He just kind of took it all in, but hated going backwards/down in one of the rooms. Those little heads at the end used to pop a LOT faster. I may or may not have jumped in a child’s lap in prior trips. So Im glad that wasn’t too scary for him. The picture op, though, just CRACKS ME UP! We look so confused, but Danielle and I were legit staring at the wall trying to figure out if a light was freaking out or if someone wasn’t following the flash photography rule. It was the picture for the ride. Who’d-a-thunk-it?!

AeDuYfA2gnozXtQMK2Y0nWJUi00-RgsR_eyHbdtIPZ6fMT-cBc18IzJ1HPGeMfPFw6sEF3Hw8lvqbDULSwLEQ6Hia8z7aea3xHzFa_vmgYS9CK4NnvxVT_qYFVdZCWh-lZtQPx7Z

FDJ3QpzZpeGnKs2xaUqJ_E7LMwRQlAaACO6yovH9YpEBWIYmSj-Z0KEp9pAfqMNMbiimi2Yi5ngYKuwQSs7jCh5a87BAK3FqKT_0mbSowdcp-_ITCL4NU6_kcK7MYW58ER4c3v6Q

3iZADADb1WJrYz9cNX5LdRpp_375bH-dV7DzSc7ccdD8d3wUq6MSeNZS8QOqWg2mEF0wejVN80ONDQx3QK8JaILVy0vVfIPHsffbnOmEPenEfsgjny-09obMZg2TovHk-b5COGFP

PqUcPhemRKGQWGVyVN_Wy5tBNNlpurlA79xtS20kANjb289Qq5_JdtX22BjMHt-sDm2VGGt-kd9mXQWXxLdf3zTIZVxgTmB4zCUHGwLYXh0jOJLAKR-_bj7G403LFaJ_P7KbiZ0q

Continued....

..Continued...

He and I needed to meet Ariel, Tiana, and Rapunzel and get our party bands before a certain time. As per always, he was SO EXCITED from the sidelines and then got super shy. With Ariel, He was afraid to leave my side. He gave her his autograph book but that was about it. While on our way back towards Fairytale Hall, John Paul spotted DUMBO. The park was starting to clear out for the party, so we rode it twice in a row and he was in hog heaven! Then Mom’s favorite… shopping. I didn’t have my party bracelet yet, but they let me go ahead and make my party purchases. I got the mug, some special party snowman candies for JP and some to bring home to Gia. He got a light up sword and a shirt for the party. Then, walking further towards Fairytale Hall, I heard a woman say Gaston was coming one more time before the party and there was no line. So we got in line and changed and ate a snack while we waited just a few minutes. Again, very happy but shy. And don’t worry, I explained to my husband that Gaston put my hand there! (photos below)
VTziAPMD1tqFNO9931KWTdCs8RuI4hdi9dwEs-AZv-Yr5-vdnQHHQKj5uIM_eL1BXgoucY-DfGJ01I7f-gR_5CCFzmVT4gnxxikGxHPy3q7HtmCyAdtTfnLYuGZwsENgR_HgaqqE

lyyCHgcfJJLKHZEcmgxgKS6jR_llwcd2_GaEs8T9oIGVBBt0F5M4XPhyBiqzsU86YITZQf7RS8Dl-PWWemrtZ-KXzj6vG0ox5lRPyoq3l_1Rm-e32muagIBCFJNRxiFxJlKPg-R3

WEw9h4DA8fl2Jp7jzjCF6Ai3uBjIkdEYWUUN3VDDiOYkd68Tqkp8bSGG39WcfgmJ3474cdZrFPUTsKt_UPPkXs_6WvXA0ZRVdAGAwOiRBoBxsAdtaEvNm08FNWDRiKHtOeKHzSrz

ukdQA07lqED-hnRPv-pS6fX_7DKFv5xG1QH_pyFKdZZgBM0bXl9I7xg4HxrFHIZWYW6TCEa_LTrCmd9eQ2dAzpkPCn3H5QJnAPkDSUzjSLMBaj8aYHKwEXG18Ys84ntne-Q4Kp8S

wEuNUB6-GLR9kt8OmjvLUFIfQb9ku-c-05v73zsTmsdxDWptdJVlc52T3CVv_T9X5EaERFvAL_T75K2tcgxfFDNJUlUAEun1SAtVXZWU_D_lZMU_Rqi3yHBWhbtg8Ywu9Kisg_1Q

EOKR3pZun1Ii_P_lUXf3QlP6e_oOHHfdJC1zNe-KbrYHm-oX9gFVvNmAF39It0aP95N_wkqPibHMmtVpuHTGRAgRKBuT_TYeTPsYoKKoa_WI7tkZYe4m4IBajB-qzijvqfBkqwnz

R7bMHPI-m42fw3ZgEWyLkCvOrK0B3SCmK7d9zBxZ3_IPHFns1AK6RHX1ZJnOX8uEtp-X12y-PXpFsjsy2dbuCo8ywVcW7uubrGkp-If9Uv669LOYS86jq6a8XvOBHLn4EPvaJUwf

NGbBYg3RafEoY9AqeAt7FyfleJej_iK47X9qoadcCLyAO_7zXYjBeWqbuAaNFlNVVvvt6KZxJ5jTxselLzAdYIvwU3PYB-V735hCTV_b5rMrWuRlO9CvQO5C0zslbkDgXoWLm63e

YUZymhyMZ2UbYsxF-bellv06Nc4mvYulkP0koQdqz-I-XBYVnKfEwRp9QuMAXgUnQ8b7M9Rv9OlFwATZa4HB9NCqn6rDDTNoFnIcgrddjIhSSmwUMexP0b7Or9eblKUgL85cKBFS

1F2Hu4d80Y0yVZxrJZudRFCL6C4vjtWRTGRMkZMmZz44J8pZu54s00hcygvLFeGW7XcfA8UGi0mUx1dfnw04XOmmq9waLZBjVVXn5R9z5yxvECxexaHgK-K_Z2QjSmw0PtbuMzTv
Mq-ypBV4iNIZwwS_9Bg2lie0Q9xNMPQczL3gXlrKdUom25hU512atzXL4Mr-EG6hUPRPRrZoiVYa9KvSvPyXjLKBUZgbUxokcJwnOtAB7Gax3WwLpVN4_rqjl4WwvfhUuZk8rq1T

Right before we went to see our princesses, we really needed to get our party bracelets. There was a spot to get them right outside of Mickey’s Philharmagic. We got in line, just JP and I. I scanned my band… nothing. So I got out of line, sat on the ground and dumped out two bags until I found the physical card of my party ticket. Apparently, it never linked to my MDE. I had bought it from Undercover Tourist. And this whole thing has continued to give me trouble since then, but that’ll come up later.

I FINALLY found the card, and we got our bracelets and went to the fastpass line to see Tiana and Rapunzel. There was another mother/child combo waiting with us. I think they forgot about us, because we waited a while. We went to meet Tiana, and JP remembered her, and her friends, and she talked to us about New Orleans and cooking and working hard. But he wasn’t having it. Then we went to see Rapunzel and he got kind of silly with his shyness… he ended up hiding behind the curtain. So Rapunzel decided to play hide and seek with him. That was super cute. I had to grab him from the curtains to get him to leave.

-f4XPHq46kpNkMuBE84WS8iu1sIRVGQyue5WG1QwK1j2buGtbC8CKcvxtIYKlZkWII6vdlamq_a2OtrBExpA_FVVofSzcGIyZDAMOfleGVEvu1BaKpvUmxgzhRrYIlH0OukuFJlC

tpzKtLN-tN_iioFE2atrJj_TEztcwjggBb8fhX47zkZKrIgVym7pF2aI6s92MVoz8UlGwdqVh0_-o6qcXjM5rfH6t-aYXm_SvFJ-oHp0OaGcfiBHGALMuaR_7jAOjx95oVprgYhO

6tmGXBuUsofQBQE7IGFwg8N_Y0iV3o9HupT9CsfkhcIvp1kTV27KycAN5PLRQXuIvUg7JKVhOYXVGEyq7JTK8VHpblBUIc_6YSe67yxu2vdKdRWjy_T9w9ens0QnSoIiteRZXhxy

eBJuardjSOLdyNsJm2Cmq3gh5EZYXHdpEx9yPg3HstBz1DvmAWGfd4KB54L8-5Oiaz0WdDigny2CFv2tT7e0bKDaPMB6TxGrw-542OVJZ0wf7FTjaS_bd9CxItpkSqnv0U5aLcV2

K6d32nXnaGTKZVvK1-qvXnncfHvhG6TMjW__Y9JOM6jFe7lG9u1or0uhRGUXGVh-qDLPST8vPXWEw6bbc4RBgYY5Zu9947UvesrnKBbPrtpeBc5dfcTmeyU3kOkQLzhrCalKASQ0

...notice… John Paul’s feet…

8jYbkla5FbKpyp2JxOwcsbvgnEAeyhJjC7BQ8p6qp24DHcySXLFvj9l7ao2e2tTJLKqmwWaEfDbybuddBhWurtkfyVYY9uQuYnCN2w53FJlQQjWTJCcCrZIT4XYQY-U3cEZLVAIe

Now, Mom, take it away!

What a fab reunion with your baby boy, tears or not, he is one happy chap to have his mum back and your love shines through your eyes and smile! !🥰. You were certainly busy in the run up to your trip but it’s so lovely Gia got her alone time with you. She’s getting so grown up looking. Must go back check out your dance 😊. Love JP’s t-shirt and his wee smile would melt the hardest of hearts. How could any princess resist playing hide-n-seek behind the curtains with that beautiful boy! You and JP look like your having a ball. You did a great job hitting up the fun rides for him. I laughed at your haunted mansion photos- I am rubbish at remembering where the cameras are in rides so almost never looking the right way :rotfl: So glad your dad made the party and feeling festive just reading your update. You and your mum make a great trip report writing team :goodvibes

My turn? Already?!
Time flies...
But I did have Gia and we had a fun girls weekend
Good! :)
Our weekend consisted of:

Hibachi
Always a good choice. Good fun, good food.
And then after Gia left, I started working on Christmas wrapping.
I'm sorry.... what?????
Lady, It's not even October!!
I like to do the “so where are you going” to people in the airport. No one asked me in return. Then I realized I had on a Mickey backpack, a Disney Christmas shirt, ears, the bag I was checking is covered in Mickey and Minnie… then to top it off I noticed my socks were the incredibles when we took off our shoes for airport security. Yep. I’m that lady.
:laughing:
I know if you get the tag, they get your luggage,
Still? I thought they'd suspended that, due to Covid? I could be completely wrong, too.
I needed to eat, but just COULD NOT WAIT TO SEE MY BABY!!!!
Awww. :)
Once I got my stuff in the room, I basically RAN to where the skyliner is.
:love:
But as a Mama, holding my baby and rubbing his back was nearly as wonderful as if he had a big smile. Love taking care of my baby.
:goodvibes

You sure missed him. :hug:
We all went back to the room, where Dad needed a nap or the heimlich. It’s debatable.
:laughing: Cute shot!
Soooooo.... attractive. :rolleyes2
Jimmy calls transportation “the magical school bus” in our family. It’s like we fall asleep and magically wake up where we’re supposed to be!
Heh. I like that. :)
Danielle and I got called up to do the hot dog dance, and I think we were the best ones out there!
What the heck is the hot dog dance???
I’ve decided traveling alone is my JAM!
:thumbsup2 ::yes::
Those little heads at the end used to pop a LOT faster. I may or may not have jumped in a child’s lap in prior trips
:laughing: Too bad there wasn't a ride photo for that!
Classic!

With Ariel, He was afraid to leave my side.
Awww... :)
John Paul spotted DUMBO. The park was starting to clear out for the party, so we rode it twice in a row and he was in hog heaven!
:laughing: Good! Make great memories now and you make a fan for life.
Then Mom’s favorite… shopping.
:rolleyes1
I heard a woman say Gaston was coming one more time before the party and there was no line. So we got in line
Well.... yeah. It's Gaston!
And don’t worry, I explained to my husband that Gaston put my hand there!
Uh, huh. Sure he did Michelle... sure he did.
We got in line, just JP and I. I scanned my band… nothing. So I got out of line, sat on the ground and dumped out two bags until I found the physical card of my party ticket.
Yikes! Good thing you had the foresight to bring the card.
And this whole thing has continued to give me trouble since then, but that’ll come up later.
uh, oh...
Then we went to see Rapunzel and he got kind of silly with his shyness… he ended up hiding behind the curtain. So Rapunzel decided to play hide and seek with him. That was super cute.
:)
I had to grab him from the curtains to get him to leave.
Okay, this shot is super cute, but...
...but I absolutely love this shot!
...notice… John Paul’s feet…
:laughing: I hadn't!

Must go back check out your dance 😊.
HAHAHHA i wrote youtube link and forgot to link it! I will... i promise! She still talks about this one. We've done several. Haven't done one in a while. She's a bit of a dictator to create with LOL
Still? I thought they'd suspended that, due to Covid? I could be completely wrong, too.
They have, and I was okay with that this month. But in December, I just preferred it, anyway,
What the heck is the hot dog dance???
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Your girls aren't at an age where you would've had to deal with it LOL
:laughing: Too bad there wasn't a ride photo for that!
I KNOW, RIGHT?!
Uh, huh. Sure he did Michelle... sure he did.
eh. maybe.
...but I absolutely love this shot!
Deep in conversation with Rapunzel... while JP is still playing hide and seek. Yuuuuup. I LOVE IT!

They have, and I was okay with that this month. But in December, I just preferred it, anyway,
D'oh….
When I read that, I was thinking of your latest trip... and then totally forgot as I read on. You'd think... well everything would've clued me in!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Your girls aren't at an age where you would've had to deal with it LOL
I suspect I will be eternally grateful for this.
eh. maybe.
Deep in conversation with Rapunzel... while JP is still playing hide and seek. Yuuuuup. I LOVE IT!
::yes::

I was so excited to get to my baby that I basically gave Mom a play-by-play from the time I landed.

There were lots of texts going back and forth.

...and my baby…. Crying his eyes out. LOL. Poor thing! He was so tired. But as a Mama, holding my baby and rubbing his back was nearly as wonderful as if he had a big smile. Love taking care of my baby.

He was so happy to see his Mom!

John Paul needed a nap, but I just brought him with me to get some food at the resort. Some Mom time would be good for him, and I’m sure my parents were ready for the break.

John Paul was a pro by now and was showing Michelle around when they went to get food. Dennis really needed that nap. He was snoring in no time.

Yep, she's been doing this since our 2005/2006 trip. I remember a little girl of around 4 watching her intently while she did this on the way to the parks.

Danielle and I got called up to do the hot dog dance, and I think we were the best ones out there! I just love side entertainment!!! I think it brings us some of the best memories.
This was soooo fun. I tried to get a video but messed it up.

I love the excitement on his face!

Apparently, it never linked to my MDE. I had bought it from Undercover Tourist. And this whole thing has continued to give me trouble since then, but that’ll come up later.

I tried to get her to link it before hand but, you know. . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter