A little grump

BigDisneyOE

DIS Veteran
Why do the Disney Cruise Line do these great Kids Sail Free offers and only include US and Canadian citizens every time? Surely if they want to encourage new cruisers they'd open it up gobally? The latest offer is over the summer school holidays and we could have juggled funds to get over there for a global Kids Sail Free offer. Grump!

Yep, what's the song again? Oh yeah "It's a Small World After All"... now where have I heard that before?! ;)

I know someone from here (Sydney) who sailed in January and got the kids sail free deal. She used an American TA, so maybe if you contacted an American TA (I'm using someone from the Mouse for Less at the moment, but I'm sure the sponsor of this site would also assist), then maybe they could make the arrangements and secure the special for you.

But on topic, I also agree that Disney need to take off the blinkers and consider their vast international audience as well as their US/Canadian audience. There are other occasions and deals that they put out that only include US and Canadian citizens and it is frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter