A little lost...

ofiesty4u

<font color=33FF99>What man in the US hasn't been
Am I missing something when trying to post? It tells me that I'm not allowed... I tried to "subscribe to this forum" with it telling me that I've subscribed to it, but at the bottom it appears I'm only allowed to lurk. I was trying to post in the DCL forum.

:confused:

Hello and welcome! I'm sorry you are having trouble posting. I would suggest posting this question on the technical support board (hopefully you will be able to post there). The tech support here is pretty helpful. Good luck, I hope this problem is resolved quickly for you. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

that you can post on that forum again......go and try it please and then let us know

Originally posted by pumba
that you can post on that forum again......go and try it please and then let us know

nope, this is what it says at the bottom left:

Forum Rules: You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

on this forum this is what it says:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

:confused:

Originally posted by pumba
I can not post on any other board, when trying to do so in the technical problems area I get this message:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: ofiesty4u [logout]

Anyone can post on the welcome board, even if you are not a member yet, so thats the reason you can post here and no where else. I don't know why you can"t seem to register. I will go to the tec board and try to get someone to help you, sit tight while I go get you some help.

Originally posted by Disney Dee
Anyone can post on the welcome board, even if you are not a member yet, so thats the reason you can post here and no where else. I don't know why you can"t seem to register. I will go to the tec board and try to get someone to help you, sit tight while I go get you some help.

I am registered, I've been registered since July, I even went through the "forgotten password" option, but obviously I'm able to login, it just tells me I'm not allowed to do anything! :p

Forum Rules is where it tells me that... :confused: Thanks for any help you can provide!

Your account still shows that you need to respond to the activation email.

If you haven't got one (I just sent it again), just use your AOL mail account to send a message to support@wdwinfo.com and we will be glad to help out :)

You can also PM me if you get stuck, (I think you can PM me :confused: )

JC

Originally posted by Mr. J. Cricket
Your account still shows that you need to respond to the activation email.

If you haven't got one (I just sent it again), just use your AOL mail account to send a message to support@wdwinfo.com and we will be glad to help out :)

You can also PM me if you get stuck, (I think you can PM me :confused: )

JC

That did it! I thanked you on the technical board too!! Not sure what happened with that when I registered in July..

:wave:

Originally posted by ABCmom
Glad you got "fixed" :)

Welcome to the DIS (post dated to July :) )

thanks!!
happy-discodance2.gif

Just wanted to add my welcome, <b>ofiesty4u</b>. I hope you can visit the DIS often. We have lots of fun planning trips here most days :)

Originally posted by nativetxn
Just wanted to add my welcome, <b>ofiesty4u</b>. I hope you can visit the DIS often. We have lots of fun planning trips here most days :)

I've really enjoyed it here! Hopefully my husband will enjoy Disney enough to want to go back! He's NEVER been, can you believe that?

What man in the US hasn't been to Disney? MY man... :rolleyes:

I am having the same trouble as Ofiesty4u. I registered yesterday 7/17/04 & still cannot post. I am confused.:confused:

I get the same message as to why I cannot post. And I have also not received an email of activation. I emailed support & have yet to get a reply. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for anyone that can help me :)
Have lots of questions to ask about my upcoming trip. This will be the first time I am going at Christmas time & need some suggestions!

Thank you! Have a Magical Day!
AlwaysAPrincess::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter