A little nervous -- Made a payment

Tozzie

DIS Veteran
I am a little nervous, I made a payment towards my trip today as the 90 day mark for full payment is 2 months away and I inquired about the bookings on my trip and I was told 47%. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad as last year I made a payment aound the same time and three weeks later the trip was cancelled. I am holding my breath on this one. Anyone else nervous?

I am a little nervous, I made a payment towards my trip today as the 90 day mark for full payment is 2 months away and I inquired about the bookings on my trip and I was told 47%. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad as last year I made a payment aound the same time and three weeks later the trip was cancelled. I am holding my breath on this one. Anyone else nervous?
Congrats, Tozzie. The good thing is, I have not heard of ANY cancellations so far this year. This time last year, they had already started with the cancellations... but 47% sounds like 19 people, and both my trips have gone with fewer people than that! I'm keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you!

I'm getting old... Which trip did you sign up for?

Sayhello

Congrats, Tozzie. The good thing is, I have not heard of ANY cancellations so far this year. This time last year, they had already started with the cancellations... but 47% sounds like 19 people, and both my trips have gone with fewer people than that! I'm keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you!

I'm getting old... Which trip did you sign up for?

Sayhello

I booked the Alpine Magic trip. The pictures from that trip made me "have" to go. The good news is I can be a little more flexible than last year so I do have an option of going on a different trip.

I booked the Alpine Magic trip. The pictures from that trip made me "have" to go. The good news is I can be a little more flexible than last year so I do have an option of going on a different trip.

Oh that trip looks AMAZING! It's going to be here before you know it!
Trip Report is going to outstanding!

I agree, Tozzie! That trip looks *fabulous*!! That blog that got posted about the Alpine Magic tour changed what looked like an OK itinerary into something high on my "Must do" list! That blog really gave me a run for my money! :thumbsup2 I look forward to your reports about the trip!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter