A long time ago on a Fantasy far far away...Feb 2016 SWDAS TR, 5/17 CRUISE EPILOGUE - The End!

Thanks for a fun and excellently written TR! I loved the level of detail and appreciated all the cool pics. My vicarious adventure is done for the day lol! I apologize for not noticing the "like" button at the end of each individual post until the end.**facepalm** :guilty: My son and I are huge Disney fans(we've been to WDW several times) so I am reading TRs in anticipation of booking a DCL cruise for us.

I'm off to read some more of your fun adventures with Chunky Hubby(and Sis). Thanks again!:flower1:

Thank you so much for reading! This was really a very special vacation for us, and the cruise was such a wonderful way to ring in 40! There is nothing like being surrounded by Disney in the middle of the ocean. I highly recommend DCL!

And the like button, I honestly didn't notice it when reading TRs earlier this year too. I only started doing it, LOL!

Also I love a really good "lessons learned", it's great that you followed your own advice from a previous trip!:teacher:

Thanks! I found it helpful when remembering what I needed to pack and what I didn't!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter