A Magic and Miracles celebration vacation TR

I'm sorry to hear about your dad! How is he doing?

Great pics in this update. How funny that the little girl photobombed your pictures!! But too bad you couldn't get one of just DH and DD.

Awesome that you were able to get fastpasses and were able to ride TSM!!! We have only ever ridden it by fastpass.

Phineas and Ferb's adventure looks fun. I can't wait for my boys to try it when we go to Epcot this year.

Oooh I wonder if your room was upgraded......hmmmm....or maybe a cool boardwalk view? popcorn::

I did get one of DD & Dh. I think I actually posted right before the one with the photo bomb, but it is just so cute. This little girl was cute.

The Perry adventure was fun, but got tiring for me quickly. Very similiar to the Kim Possible adventure. I am a big fan of P&F, but must admit, I think I liked the way the did KP better. :confused3

Spoiler... no upgrade.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad, I hope that things are better today.

Your TSM wait wasn't bad, that's always nice! I'm sorry it was a bad vertigo day though. That little girl that photo bombed is so cute - your DH and DD must have looked very inviting to her!

No the wait for TSM wasn't bad.
DH is very fun loving & it shows. He has always been a big kid himself, so I think that can attract kids. She was so cute, but DD was like... ahh... I said I wanted a BABY sister. :rotfl: Not that THAT is happening either. :lmao:

To answer both of you, My Dad is doing better. Thank you both. He is a tough guy. He lost his hearing in WWII, then worked 40 years at Navy yards. He has interstential lung disease, among other health issues. So, if he gets a cold, he tends to end up in the hospital lately. They won't put him on oxygen yet. Which I guess is a good thing.
I will try to do another update later.

I was a little disappointed we needed to leave for me to rest, but it was such a nice walk to the Boardwalk (ride for me) I was beginning to resolve already. As I beleive I said, we had checked in online, so it was just a matter of getting our room.
The wonderful CM advised us if we were going directly to our room they would send our luggage right up. Well, we were planning on going directly to the room. However, on our way through the beautiful lobby, a gentleman stopped us and made small talk. Gary was his name. Perhaps you have met him?...
Disney201230thanniversary1322-3.jpg

Gary the magician! He asked DD if she liked magic. Well, DD's school had recently had a clown who also did "magic" and she was involved in the show. Boy had he chosen the right kid! DD was so into it. He was incredible. However, just as he was finishing up..... we saw our luggage pass us. I'm sure they would have probably left it in our room, but we wanted to make sure to tip him. Luckily he was just outside our door as we approached. Here are a couple of views from the room. I'm truly sorry they are terrible, but you get the idea.
Disney201230thanniversary1353-3.jpg

This is TOT and Earful Tower. above.
Below, is a clearer picture, but you can't really see the TOT. EArful tower is lit on the right, and TOT was to the left.
Disney201230thanniversary1346-3.jpg

Disney201230thanniversary1343-3.jpg

There was also a pool right below us. One morning the lifeguards were having a training lesson, which got pretty loud. But they seemed to be a bunch of college age kids. They were having so many laughs and fun, all I could think is I wish we all could have jobs we enjoyed that much. We were already up & about anyway, so it didn't matter to us. I enjoyed hearing the laughter.
Disney201230thanniversary1338-3.jpg

This is the pool area at night. DH thought it was too creepy of me to take a picture of the lifeguards in the picture during the day. :rolleyes2

The inside of the room(s). were so cozy. I loved it! I will post pictures following.

I loved the BWV. We were staying here for 3 nights total. 2 in a 2 bedroom and 1 in a studio as there were no 2bddrm availabe for the last night. When we entered the room we were thrilled! Not only was the view beautiful, but the set up was perfect IF they were planning on us not having to switch rooms for the last night. So, when we were leaving (back to DHS we were headed), we stopped at the desk to inquire if we could stay in THIS studio for our last night. The girl at the desk was still "earning her ears" (we found this a lot during our mostly cm's who have moved from other areas.) so she called a manager. Brett. We explained our situation, and I said, it wouldn't even have to be cleaned. (as dvc is full clean only on day 8 of your stay. trash & towel is day 4). I have to depart the boards now, as I have a wake to attend. But, when I come back on I will continue & post pictures of the inside of the room(s).

Two theme park views!!! HOW awesome!!!!!

I've never met Gary the magician but I bet my kids would love that!!!

I hope you don't have to move!!

Sorry to hear about the wake. :goodvibes :hug:

Have a good evening!

I'm glad to hear that your dad is doing better :) But boo for no upgrade!

Thank you. No upgrade is okay. We had a great room.

Two theme park views!!! HOW awesome!!!!!

I've never met Gary the magician but I bet my kids would love that!!!

I hope you don't have to move!!

Sorry to hear about the wake. :goodvibes :hug:

Have a good evening!

Gary the magician really was wonderful.

The wake wasn't for anyone close to us. ...for a change. Thank God. A close friends mother-in-law. I ended up sitting in the car, because we didn't have a sitter for DD. DH & I were going to swap off, but because of the funeral home it is in has very unlevel floors, I was afraid of tripping without his arm to hold onto. I'm sure they understood. Unfortunately we are at the age our friends parents (and ours) are elderly and many are passing away. Thank you for the regards/concern.

Well, Brett was wonderful. He could be used as an example of how to when they train CM's. I advised him again they didn't have to clean our room, where it was just us staying there. He assured me it was already taken care of. We are not switching rooms. :goodvibes We will just make sure all our belongings are removed from the 1 bedroom side. Which was certainly easy enough.

Here are some pictures of the inside of the room....
Disney201230thanniversary1332-3.jpg

master bedroom
Disney201230thanniversary1331-3.jpg

kitchen in teh 1 beddroom side
Disney201230thanniversary1330-3.jpg

table & sofa of 1 bedroom side as well as extra bathroom
sofa/sitting area. To the right behind the long curtain is the balcony
Disney201230thanniversary1337-3.jpg

very large balcony. Much nicer than the SSR one off the dining area of the GV. However DH just told me there was atleast 1 more balcon on the SSR GV room. :confused3
Disney201230thanniversary1335-3.jpg

Disney201230thanniversary1333-3.jpg

master bath in/off the master bedroom. This has the ..
Disney201230thanniversary1341-3.jpg

Jacuzzi tub. We forgot we were filling it. Thank goodness I remembered before it over flowed. Although, there must be some type of drain to prevent that ... right?

the supply closet..
Disney201230thanniversary1340-3.jpg

Disney201230thanniversary1328-3.jpg

this is the studio side
and the door that opens the two rooms:
Disney201230thanniversary1326-3.jpg

If I were to search for a complaint about he BWV, it would be the entrance to the balcony. There is a metal lip. Like alot of sliding doors have. However, because of it, I wasn't able to ride out on my wheelchair, and I kept tripping on it. Honestly, I VERY seldom stay in my chair around the room. It just happened to be a tough day. I just got up & walked out. It was fine for me, but others that aren't as mobile... that would stink. But, then again, the HA rooms are probably different.

Next up, back to a park.. Which one?

Yup, DHS! There was one very important thing we needed to do there before we left for home. Can you guess what it was?
Was it
disney201230thanniversary3316.jpg

Mr. Potato Head again? nope.
Was it...

disney201230thanniversary3009.jpg

disney201230thanniversary3014.jpg

disney201230thanniversary3012.jpg

disney201230thanniversary3015.jpg

the umbrella from the Singing in the Rain prop?
nope we already did that with the gang!
Was it...
disney201230thanniversary3023.jpg

Hollywood Tower of Terror?
nope DD will NOT get on that.

how about...
disney201230thanniversary3018.jpg

Honey I shrunk the kids playground?
nope.
It was....

disney201230thanniversary3412.jpg

And it was amazing. Two years ago when we went they interrupted had Dr. Doofenshcmirtz come over the loud speaker and there was a little skit. I thought that was very creative (remember I am a P&F fan). this year it was stunningly beautiful. We grabbed our seats before sunset and waited. It was well worth the wait. We got there early enough we left before it got crazy crowded like it had previous years. Here are a few pictures.
disney201230thanniversary3408.jpg

disney201230thanniversary3400.jpg

disney201230thanniversary3405.jpg

I wish I could upload the music too, so you could really get the idea. But trust me it can be breath taking.

Before long we were on the Ferry back to our hotel. The Capt. advised the for the shortest travel time the best bet is to get off at the Dolphin/Swan and walk over the bridge to the BWV. We took this tip.
so, we walked right past
Disney201230thanniversary1305.jpg

which we keep saying we are going to try. But hate to put DD into the child care, although everyone says their kids love it.

Disney201230thanniversary1306.jpg

I had encouraged the older kids to try this during their stay, but as they said, the long weekend just wasn't long enough. Perhaps next time.

DD was exhausted, as was DH and myself. However, DD just had to rest. :)
Disney201230thanniversary1315.jpg

doesn't she just look exhausted. I should have taken a picture of DH. After pushing the chair, HE was exhausted. I am a lucky woman. :love:

We went back to our room and slept soundly. I must say I found all the beds to be very comfy!

Thank goodness we all slept well, because the next day we had 8:35am ressies at CRT! We debated more on this ressie than any other. First I booked us lunch. Then didn't think anyone would enjoy the menu, so I changed it to breakfast. Then DH said seems the lunch is a better deal. We went back and forth, but in the end kept the very expensive breakfast ADR's. Hoping we it would be worth it, and that DD wouldn't be too old to enjoy the experience.
To be continued....

EDIT - I look like a goon now because I guessed while you were typing but I was interrupted multiple times by the boys and then your post went before mine so.....please ignore my guess! =)

I was excitedly looking at the room from the Boardwalk, thinking we really need to stay there one day UNTIL.....you got to the studio and it's pepto bismol pink!! :confused3 I just don't do pink! I'm so not a girly girl! That balcony looks awesome!! AND that jacuzzi tub.....oh my....we need a one bedroom on our trip JUST for that tub!!! But the pink...... just can't do it! :rotfl2:

Would you be heading back to DHS to see Fantasmic? I don't remember hearing about that yet.....or maybe Rock N Roller Coaster? Does DD ride that?

EDIT - I look like a goon now because I guessed while you were typing but I was interrupted multiple times by the boys and then your post went before mine so.....please ignore my guess! =)

I was excitedly looking at the room from the Boardwalk, thinking we really need to stay there one day UNTIL.....you got to the studio and it's pepto bismol pink!! :confused3 I just don't do pink! I'm so not a girly girl! That balcony looks awesome!! AND that jacuzzi tub.....oh my....we need a one bedroom on our trip JUST for that tub!!! But the pink...... just can't do it! :rotfl2:

Would you be heading back to DHS to see Fantasmic? I don't remember hearing about that yet.....or maybe Rock N Roller Coaster? Does DD ride that?

LOL! We didn't get to see Fantasmic this time. DD did do RnR for the first time this trip and came off crying hysterical. Actually, she is still having nightmares about it. Well.., actually not about the ride, but about Steven Tyler :rotfl: The funniest part is. He lives a couple of towns over! We have bumped into him a couple of different times. She just didn't realize it was the same person.:rotfl2: And really :offtopic: when she was born there was a nurse that kept commenting on how much DD looked like Liv Tyler. :confused3 Yup, that's it.

Funny, if you had asked me what color the BWV rooms were I would guess seafoam green. :confused3 but, then again I don't mind pink. After reviewing the pictures though, Yeah, it's pretty pink. Those picture tones are accurate. They have lock off and dedicated 2 bedrooms. Maybe the other type aren't pink? The pink is the studio. So, if you were to stay in the 1 bedroom it wouldn't be pink. Is that correct? I'm tired so maybe I'm wrong. Either way, I love the BWV's. Not sure they are my favorite rooms, but I love the location!

Yep it appears that your studio was the pink one and your one bedroom was the green. I don't mind the green at all but that pink!!! :eek: lol.......

Your poor DD!!!! How cool that Steven Tyler lives near you!

Yep it appears that your studio was the pink one and your one bedroom was the green. I don't mind the green at all but that pink!!! :eek: lol.......

Your poor DD!!!! How cool that Steven Tyler lives near you!

We were only in the studio (pink) for one night. I didn't really notice it. But, looking at the pictures.... it may have gotten to me after a few days.

Yeah, of course the town he lives in is much higher end there mine. We have bumped into him in the local shopping plaza and at the town fair. At the town fair was really cool! He was just walking around looking at the live stock. I hate that DD is frightened by him. And I mean FRIGHTENED. Her nightmare did her in. :faint::faint:

Onward to the trip report.

We rushed out of the room in the morning. We had early morning ADR's at CRT. DD had never eaten there. We had taken the triplets when they were about 9, for dinner. But, that was before all the meals were character. They had really enjoyed it, so we were hoping youngest DD would too.

We got there a little early and were immediately led into the ballroom to meet Cinderella. DD was very pleased. We hadn't told her of the ADR's. She was pretty excited to meet Cinderella, but she was ecstatic to be in the castle ballroom!
IMG_0004.jpg

I cut out DH & I. As you can see unlike most other little girls that eat at CRT, my DD was just in stretchy's and a tshirt. :confused3 She didn't want to wear a dress on the rides. But, she was happy, and her smile in the pictures is better than any dress I could have put her in!
After our picture was taken we sat for about...2 seconds, then were led up to the dining hall. They were kind enough to bring us up in the elevator. I'm not sure if it enhanced the experience, the doors opening and you walk right into the grand dining hall, or if walking up the winding staircase would have proved more spectacular, regardless the elevator was our pumpkin coach.
I wish I had gotten a picture of DD's face as she walked to our table. She was in awe. It was already packed with children and parents, as well as some wonderful aroma's.
Disney201230thanniversary1320.jpg

Our table was rather close to the elevator, which I was extremely grateful for. I know a lot of people don't like the coffee at WDW, but this trip I didn't have many unpleasant cups. DH & I enjoyed our coffees while DD was too enthralled to even notice she had OJ. Eventually, she turned to us, and thanked us for bringing her here. :goodvibes Our waiter came over and introduced himself. Just then the music that was playing was interrupted to introduce a princess. Jasmine was introduced. I forget the order in which things happened but right around this time our waiter brought this:
I guess you would call them appetizers,
Disney201230thanniversary1303.jpg

I can not say how much we enjoyed these! Everything on the plate was delicous. And, actually we had already begun eating when I remembered to take the picture. The plate was even more full than this picture shows.
DD was also given a magic wand..

Disney201230thanniversary1297.jpg

Then the voice over the speakers instructed the children to make a wish they all did and when DD finished wishing and looked at the table a wishing star had appeared.

Our waiter had brought DD a napkin. He put it in front of her when they were doing the little introduction to Jasmine & had everyone make a wish. Then another person came up to make sure DD had a napkin he placed another.(this was before the wishing was over. Well, when DD saw the star had appeared, she was convinced it had been left at the same time as the napkin, therefor she should have 2. BUT, she didn't, she only had 1, so that convinced her it truly was magic!::yes::

Disney201230thanniversary1299.jpg

The only thing I wish was different (no pun intended on the wishing part) was that the children had more of a choice about their menu. They automatically bring the childrens plate, which is only 1 option. Since you prepay for either a child plate or an adult plate, I should have figured this out. The plate certainly had a little of almost everything.
Disney201230thanniversary1305.jpg

Next picture is of DH's
Disney201230thanniversary1302.jpg

steak and eggs. Well, let me tell you, this is no ordinary steak and eggs. That is the best steak I have ever tasted. We love filet mignon at home, but THIS was out of this world.

Mine:
Disney201230thanniversary1304.jpg

because if I could, I would order dessert for every meal. I ordered the stuffed french toast. It was so delicious. Yum, I could go for some right now.

Now, for the important part. The princesses! First around was one of DD's favorites
Disney201230thanniversary1317.jpg

When DD was just under 2 she met Ariel for the first time at the Akershas. Ariel gave DD a big kiss on the cheek and left her lipstick there. DD thought that was great. 2 months later when her 3rd bday came around she wanted that picture on her bday cake. So, when DD met Ariel on this special day, she told her that story. Well, what do you think Ariel did?
Disney201230thanniversary1316.jpg

Disney201230thanniversary1318.jpg

Next princess was my favorite, so of course I HAD to get in the photo. Don't mind what I look like.
Disney201230thanniversary1309.jpg

DD loves all the princesses. And her loyalty can be swayed by how they interact with her. For instance,
Disney201230thanniversary1313.jpg

Jasmine was a HUGE hit on this meet.

Lastly was Snow White.
Disney201230thanniversary1307.jpg

All of the princesses were extremely charming. They did not at all make me feel like I should tell DD to let them go visit other guests. They seemed to sincerely enjoy DD as much as she was enjoying them! It was a wonderful experience all around. Something we will most definitely be doing again.

In between the princesses meeting DD. We were actually eating. We each tried each others meal. All agreeing DH steak was the best, followed very closely by my Stuffed french toast. (for me it was a tie. :banana:). I was so full, but DH had shared so generously he was still hungry. As I had read/heard this meal was "all you care to eat". So, I asked the waiter if DH could possibly have more steak. Not only did he bring more steak. He brought another entire plate!!! Yeah, we were ALL full when we left there. I'm surprised the elevator didn't crash to the bottom floor from our weight. But, thankfully it didn't and we arrived safely back into the ballroom. As I had said apreviously we visited here one other time, way back before ADR's. As we had sat in the ballroom, one of us (probably DH) had noticed Jaq and Gus in the ballroom. You know, Jacque and Gus from Cinderella. The mice. How could someone not know their names? I'm just kidding, we just find it funny because, DS#1 & #2 dressed up as them when they were little, and of course DD#1 was Cinderella. :laughing:So, we of course had to learn their names. :confused3 Anyway, they are in the ballroom. So, we had to point them out to DD#2. I tried to get a picture but it didn't come out. I'm not going to tell you where they are. You can have a little scavenger hunt next time you go!
So we thoroughly enjoyed our experience at CRT. Now on with the day.

Yum!! That steak and eggs looks amazing!!! Too bad my boys aren't interested in meeting princesses! That looks like a wonderful experience. The princesses are all so pretty and it looks like your DD had a great time meeting them!!

After we filled ourselves we wandered out into the courtyard area. DH & I didn't want to wander too far from this area, as we had something else to do here shortly.
As we wandered we found a couple of characters we'd never actually met before:
Disney201230thanniversary1323.jpg

The Tremaines from Cinderella.
We jumped in line as quickly as we could. We were about the 5th people in line. DD was so excited. It's a big deal for her when she meets a character that her siblings haven't met before. Then when we were about 3rd in line the CM guiding the characters started saying those dreadful words, "in X minutes the Tremaines must leave, but will be back..." no..... no.....no.... Maybe we would make it. There were only 2 ahead of us now. 1 ahead of us now... then it happened. :sad1: The Tremaines left and were replaced temporarily by...
Disney201230thanniversary1324.jpg

don't get me wrong. We love Fairy Godmother, but DD had already met her on a different trip. We actually got out of line at that time.
We walked through the castle. As we walked through DD wondered what was to the right. Across from the CRT desk. She figured out it was BBB. She looked up at us and said,"I wish I could go in there someday". I looked down and said, "I wish you could too and gave her a gentle squeeze".
We circled around hoping to catch the Tremaines.. However, just as we got in line they left again and FG came back. That is when DD got her picture and autograph. Hey, it gives us something to strive for next trip. The elusive Madam Tremaine and the evil stepsisters - Tremaine.

After pictures and autograph with Fairy Godmother, we were off to surprise DD.

Aww what a shame that she couldn't meet the sisters. I wonder what the CM's would say if you asked to step out of line and stay at the front until the Tremaine sisters came back. Maybe explain to the CM that DD really wants to meet them. I mean it's not like you are trying to skip the line. You after all have waited through it once. Just a thought!! Hoping you get to meet them next time!!!

About the Tremaine sisters, we were playing Disney Trivial Pursuit the other night with the boys and DS6 and I had the question "Name two of the three Tremaine sisters." I could not come up with a name for ANYTHING!!! That game will show just how little I really know about Disney! :lmao:

We turned right, into the castle...again. At this point we told DD we had a surprise for her. We explained it was the last one of the trip. Standing in the castle, in front of the BBB doorway. DD got all excited and asked what the surprise was. We turned her to the doorway, to which she continued to turn, like it was a game of pin the tail on the donkey. She starred up at us waiting to hear the important information of what her surprise was. We laughed, I held her hand and led her into BBB.
Disney201230thanniversary1330-1.jpg

She stopped, said "really?" then gave me the hugest hug ever, then grabbed her dad & hugged him. We checked in with the woman, who asked if we had brought a dress for DD to change into. We replied no, I looked down at DD's face expecting to see disappointement, but instead a huge smile lingered. We were led to the next CM. This one wanted to know which hairstyle DD wanted. We 1st picked a tight bun. Then I realized we didn't have any fancy accessory to put in her hair. Then DD changed her mind to a Hannah Montana hair piece style. DH wasn't crazy about that, but agreed. Then I figured maybe we could get her some type of accessory to put in the tight bun. This is when DD changed her mind and wanted the tight bun again. We all agreed. As we looked around the very cramped waiting quarters we tried to glance at the prices of the Princess dresses for sale. Nope they were out of our price range. And many of the accessories weren't DD's style or, just too expensive. DD didn't seem to care at all if she got anything else. She was so happy to be getting a make over at BBB. I was afraid she would be disappointed when all was said and done, since everywhere I looked the girls had beautiful princess dresses, purses, fake fur stoals, shoes, jewelry. I was afraid when she looked in the mirror, she would feel....less than. Eventually, her "fairy Godmother in training" called her up to her "throne", and began her magic.
Disney201230thanniversary1332.jpg

Then the more wished coming true. She was allowed to pick out what color tiara she wanted...
Disney201230thanniversary1335.jpg

Disney201230thanniversary1336.jpg

cover the face princess you don't want that stuff stuck to you!

Disney201230thanniversary1338.jpg

the entire time DH kept saying , there was no way all DD's hair was going to fit into 1 little bun.
Disney201230thanniversary1340.jpg

Disney201230thanniversary1341-1.jpg

They did have a photopass photographer on site as well. At one point he stopped came over to us, and did something we have never had a ppp do. He said showed us the picture he had just taken. He couldn't beleive how happy DD was in it.

Disney201230thanniversary1350.jpg

and a princess must have manicured nails..

Disney201230thanniversary1376.jpg

DD's fairy godmother in training was as excited as DD. They must really enjoy a grateful child.

Disney201230thanniversary1359.jpg

makeup

Disney201230thanniversary1371.jpg

pixie dust

Disney201230thanniversary1362.jpg

a special treat DD got to pick out for her ...and for mom.
Disney201230thanniversary1389.jpg

the treat.

Disney201230thanniversary1378.jpg

DD asked (without prompting I might add) for fairy godmothers autograph

Disney201230thanniversary1380.jpg

and a picture, at which time fairy godmother gave a hug & got teared up herself.
Disney201230thanniversary1382.jpg

and lastly, here is the picture the photopass photographer just HAD to show us.
MorganafterBibbidiBobbidiBoutiquemakeover11-12-12.jpg

my princess.

This is an incredible experience. AND they do knights as well. It is a deal IMO! I think this experience was about $65. , but the knights are about $15 if I remember correctly. There was 1 boy getting a knight makeover. He was so cute! And he was getting a lot of attention. (Bridget, I can just picture your little one eating it up. :) )
Speaking of attention. I have to mention this, when DD was just about done, another childs grandmother approached me & asked if DD was my daughter. Of course (since she was being so cute), I admitted it. Well, she told me SHE was tearing up watching DD get her make over. She was tearing up, just telling me. I was so proud. DD was truly grateful. So grateful, she got her fairy godmother wiping her eyes, and some OTHER child's grandmother choked up! Of course Dh & I held it together. NOT!!! The surprise DD got to pick out for me were body jewels, which she got out of her chair and presented me witih. :cloud9: I proudly placed it on my cheek, as I tried unsuccessfully to hold my tears from rolling down.

Honestly, I don't even remember the remainder of the day. We paraded our princess around the park. She got so much attention she didn't stop smiling all day long. I think her cheeks must have hurt by the end of the day! AND, the bun stayed in all night and a good part of the next day.

I do need to share one more photo. As you can see from the previous photo's DD picked a pink tiara. You may notice in one of the above photo's a pink mickey mouse clip, but this one the clip is supposed to be the focus of the picture.
Disney201230thanniversary1377.jpg

you'll notice in the back of DD's hair is a pink mickey mouse clip.

Aww what a shame that she couldn't meet the sisters. I wonder what the CM's would say if you asked to step out of line and stay at the front until the Tremaine sisters came back. Maybe explain to the CM that DD really wants to meet them. I mean it's not like you are trying to skip the line. You after all have waited through it once. Just a thought!! Hoping you get to meet them next time!!!

About the Tremaine sisters, we were playing Disney Trivial Pursuit the other night with the boys and DS6 and I had the question "Name two of the three Tremaine sisters." I could not come up with a name for ANYTHING!!! That game will show just how little I really know about Disney! :lmao:

That game has put me to shame MANY times. lol The sisters names, I believe are Drizella and Anastasi. I only remember that (if that is even correct), because DS#2 was so surprised I didn't know them, since. I am as old as that movie. At least according to him! For the record, I am not. I'm not far off, but I am not none the least!

We did think about staying and keep just getting back in line when we would get to the front. I'm not sure why we didn't. I don't know what the cm's would do. That is a thought for next trip though. I am thinking next trip we may try the GF character dinner, as I hear they are there.

Okay, I now remember what else we did that day. Okay, I cheated, I looked at my pictures. ;)

We went to Country Bear Jamboree. I was hoping it would be the Christmas one, but it wasn't yet. DD really enjoyed it, but due to the wheelchair seating we were right beneath the girly bear that comes out on the swing. This is DD's favorite of the bears. She thought it was so funny we were right under her butt! Of course DH's abnoxious comments didn't help!

When her older siblings were still vacationing with us DD & DS#2 decided to do the MK hunt for villians. I forget what it is called... I'm sorry. The problem was DS kind of took over. So, DD didn't get much of a chance to find the villians. Today was the day to let her do some of that.
Disney201230thanniversary1445.jpg

We did several of these. She really enjoyed it.
Now, you remember our "adoped" daughter from Epcot that was attracted to our family?

Disney201230thanniversary1448.jpg

notice the guy in the yellow shirt? ... we don't know him, but he gets close and closer to our photo ops. :rotfl: I'm sure he was just trying to see what DD was doing. I'm certain there have been plenty of times we have photo bombed pictures. We just were laughing. Saying it is probably our other little Belle girls daddy. :rotfl2:
Disney201230thanniversary1452.jpg

hehehehehe

I could post tons of photos of her expedition to catch each villian, but I will spare you. Just this last one.
Disney201230thanniversary1447.jpg

very serious business choosing the right card to demolish the villian!

DD & DH were off to climb Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.
Disney201230thanniversary1454.jpg

My job was to acquire these:
Disney201230thanniversary1460.jpg

which was not easy in a manuel wheelchair. I was happy their expedition was not as long as the Robinsons and they came back to me just as I was placing the order.
the two dolewhips were DD & mine. DH decided on
Disney201230thanniversary1461.jpg

a chunk of pineapple. He said it was tasty, but regretted not getting a dole whip. I got vanilla & pineapple, while DD got orange & pineapple. Both were delicious.

After finishing the rides we wanted in Adventureland, we headed to Tomorrowland. And our princess ran into another character she has only met in passing...
Disney201230thanniversary1464.jpg

Disney201230thanniversary1463.jpg

I tried to get a photopass photographer to get DD with crush, but Crush rolled away before it could be taken.

We did Buzz again, then we wandered back to Fantasyland where we snapped a couple of photo's of our princess with the wishing well
Disney201230thanniversary1471.jpg

she has the "princess wave" down pretty good already!
We actually didn't even remember this was here. It appears this area may be a smoking area, so I guess we just never come this way. What a nice treasure to find!

Next we were off to eat. We hadn't gone to one of our favorites in a long time, so we decided this is a good time since we had somehow worked our way over here. The Columbia Harbour House. We have been big fans of the chicken strips and NE clam chowder. Or as we would say, clam chowda.
So DD got the fish & chicken combo with broccoli, I got a salad, and DH & DD got the chowda.
Disney201230thanniversary1487.jpg

Disney201230thanniversary1486.jpg

Disney201230thanniversary1490.jpg

The portions were huge. It was a shame we weren't leaving, we would have taken it "home". But we had more to do, so the excess food ended up in the trash. I hate doing that. The salad was tasty. DD liked both the fish & chicken as wella s the broccoli. DH had some of my salad. And both DH & DD enjoyed their chowda. However, they could have easily split one.

Oh WOW!!! Her BBB was such a treat to see in photos!! I love how excited she got throughout it!! I must admit that I am NOT a fan of BBB because I think all too often it makes the little girls look trashy with all the extensions and crazy hair. (Maybe it's a good thing I only had boys.....) But your DD's little bun with the tiara is SOO SOO sweet looking and still innocent looking. She is gorgeous!! I am going to look into the Knight package for my boys. I don't want to do pirates league because I don't find they look like pirates as much as dying zombies....(Yes I have a problem with that I suppose......lol...) so that may be a better option!

I also hate throwing food away and that is one of the reasons that we will no longer be doing the dining plan. We all share food at home while eating out so it only makes sense that we also do that at Disney but you can't if you have the dining plan. It really bothered me to throw so much food away on our first trip.

It looks like you all had an amazing MK day!! I'm enjoying your TR!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!