A map to the Ft Wilderness

babets_99@yahoo.com

Planning a Disney vacation all the time
Where can I find an updated map to Ft. Wilderness. We have booked a full-hookup campsite for September and was curious about the loops. Thank you in advance :D

Fun fact. We went to the Fort for Christmas 2018 with our friends and got two adjoining sites. I looked up our sites on the Wildprincess. net site- 834 and 836. Shocked to see our coach in 834 and our friends next door in 836. pictures were obviously taken last December. Something to note. If you look at the picture you can see how far we are from the street. The description of the site says length is 40'. Our coach is 45' so take the measurements with a grain of salt. Our friends coach is 45'. The description says the site length of site 836 is 40'. You can look at the photo of them in their site and see how far they are from the road as well plus their Jeep fits easily in front of their coach. I'm guessing that the sites have been updated/expanded and the info on them wasn't. The back in difficulty on 836 is listed as a "pain". I had site 836 in May of 2019 and it wasn't difficult to get into. I understand the difficulty rating is relative. Aside from the above, the site is pretty good and makes for a good tool.

This map that 2goofycampers identified is valid if you're looking for a full hookup site. It does not, however, reflect the new Premium Meadows sites.

Been meaning to put this together.

map2.jpg

If any of you can help, the actual picture is 1600x2000 and much easier to see, however no matter what I do when I upload to the Dis it is only a 400x600 picture.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!