A Most Epic Fantasy DISmeet Cruise-The bitter end 3/21, Bonus Feature, Completed Star Wars Galaxy's Edge 6/20

Hmm... I did live in a small town for a few months when I was younger, but I'm ni not sure I want to speak on a public forum as to why I met a lot of new people. :rolleyes1
But they were so welcoming and warm that it chokes you up?
Well thank you. I can only tell it as it is.
You did! :)
Yeah and since we are now registered for the Star Wars Con next whenever in 2020.....
ooooh… that should be pretty awesome!
Did you eventually get to see it? Pretty funny!
Loved the light saber on HM. :laughing:
The big price was fir the serving vessel.
Was going to ask. So it actually was real wood?

franandaj said:
The big price was fir the serving vessel.
Was going to ask. So it actually was real wood?

Yes. She already told you... it was FIR @pkondz . ;)

@franandaj Thanks for such a thorough and fun look at SWGE. I'm more excited than ever to visit it in Sept! I'm seriously far behind in all my DIS stuff, so will have to leave a brief comment and move forward from here. :) :hug:

Have been reading all of your trip reports and so enjoy them. I feel like I am right there with you two. Keep them coming. I am falling in love with the Disney cruises. Will definitely have to book one.

If anyone wants to see the Fantasy with Alison and Fran and friends sail away, this is the link to the Port Canaveral webcam:

Sail away should be around 4:30pm EDST. Maybe someone can spot them!
I saw you. I was the crazy elderly lady jumping up and down, waving like mad at you all leaving. Wishing with all my heart I was on that ship with you all. lolol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!