A question about Disney Tokyo vacation packages!

sealedwithmyhug

Earning My Ears
Hello! I am going to Tokyo by myself in November. I am meeting friends there after my couple of days at Disneyland and Sea. They have no interest in Disney. I was looking at the hotel packages for two nights and three days that come with the extra fast passes and other vouchers. The minimum number of people you can book the package for is two. If I booked and paid for the package for two adults and I turned up alone, would I be able to use the extra fast passes and vouchers for the adult that I paid for but is not coming? Or are they going to see that the extra adult is not with me and only give me the fast passes and vouchers for one adult?

Thanks for any information on this subject.

I just did the 2 night package in November and I don't think I can ever to TDR again without it. You will not have a problem using all the FP/passes as they are NOT linked to a ticket. The FP and vouchers are printed, not electronic. I'm not a big rider, so my husband used the majority of the FP while I stayed with the kids.

My husband stayed with our two kids while I picked up our vacation packet - they never once asked to see him. However, he did need to show his passport at the Sheraton when we checked in.

The only problems I can foresee happening would be with the booking process and hotel check-in. The website will require you to put in a name for a second person. Maybe you can just put your name in twice?

Thank you SO very much for this helpful information. I will try putting my name twice. If it won't allow me I will call them and ask or just use my husband's name and then say he could not make it.

I appreciate your information. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!