A Question for Someone Who Has Purchased a Resale With a Master and a Add On

Disney Adventurer

Mouseketeer
I just recently closed on a resale purchase that had a master contract and an add on. I just received my Disney Vacation Club Guide Book and it had the Product Understanding Checklist for me to sign and return. It has a contract number on the top but it is not the same as the contract number referenced on my Contract for Sale. Not only that, it only has one contract number whereas the Contract for Sale had two, one that ended in .000 and the other ending in .001. Is this correct? Shouldn't I have two contracts? I will call the "Quality Assurance Advisors" Monday AM, but any insight would be helpful.

We had the same situation and reaction, GASP!
We were issued a new contract number (different from the sellers), I suppose for internal record-keeping at DVC. Only the base contract number (.000) appears on the signature sheet. We also received a letter from member accounting stating that our deed was recorded. In this letter, both the .000 and .001 suffices with our (new) contract number were listed.
I'm under the impression that any additional add-ons will also be given our base contract number with incremental suffices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter