A simple thing you can not do ?

count scoops of coffee without saying them out loud,

use the caps key on a keyboard (without way more intense work than it's worth for most things),

subtract (i do this weird backwards addition thing that makes no sense to anyone but me).

all of these things began after i had my strokes so it must have to do with my brain 'wiring'. on the flip side-i can remember, quote and cite verbatim manual sections and legal references from my former profession that i no way knew as well 15 pus years ago when i was working with it daily.

count scoops of coffee without saying them out loud,

use the caps key on a keyboard (without way more intense work than it's worth for most things),

subtract (i do this weird backwards addition thing that makes no sense to anyone but me).

all of these things began after i had my strokes so it must have to do with my brain 'wiring'. on the flip side-i can remember, quote and cite verbatim manual sections and legal references from my former profession that i no way knew as well 15 pus years ago when i was working with it daily.
When I measure out pastry stuff at work I say everything out loud, and if someone starts talking to me I get louder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!