• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A special request.. please read

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
I know that a lot of times there are so many annoucements stuck to the top of the boards that they are sometimes overlooked. Pete has posted an announcement about a very sad loss that the DIS had yesterday. One of our moderators, Nicksmom, lost her battle with cancer.
Please keep her family and especially her 7 yr old son in your thoughts and prayers during this sad time.

Thank you

Just want to keep this near the top.

Click here for a wonderful post from community board moderator Dan Murphy about Sylvia.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Sylvia's son, mother & other family & friends.

I would also like to add that in honor and respect of the time that Sylvia spent with us and to show support of the family she left behind, Pete will be bringing the boards down today, Saturday the 9th, at 11am for the period of one hour.

Please let Sylvias family know they are in my thoughts right now and will be in my prayers tonight. God Bless them all.

cindy

PS do you think we could all add the pink ribbon to our lanyards for the August event in her memory.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter