A Special THANK YOU to the Elfs!!!

MickeyMamma

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to say how really wonderful it is that we have so many elf voluteers.

In particular I want to say thank you to 2 people who have really stepped up and really shown that wonderful spirit that I so enjoy on these boards!!

First I would like to thank Patsy - mommytotwo for taking over the BABY and the PIRATE Exchanges. In spite of being so pregnant, she has really been there to help make sure that nobody is getting left out. :love:

Next, I want to send out and EXTRA BIG THANKS to Karen - momrek06 who was our Elf for the Pirate Exchange. She truly went out of her way for my DS and he was so THRILLED with everything that she sent. I am truly touched by her kindness.

I am still new to the Exchanges on the board and didn't know what an "Elf" was before, but let me tell you, I will be signing up to be one for my next Exchange after all the kindness that has been shown to me!!

You're welcome.
In a group there are the good and the bad apples, and sometimes things just need to be picked up like in this case. But also thank you to all of those that had stepped up and volunteered to elf packages.
At this point, it seems like I may be pming some of you and take you up on your offer to be an elf.

Savsmommy said:
What does it mean to be an Elf? :confused3

An elf is a person that steps in to send out an exchange to someone who did not recieve their original package. In return, they do not recieve anything, so it is out of their caring hearts that they do this and be an ELF.

Oooh, I thank Patsy, too, for explaining the basics of the exchange to me!!
:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter