A tribute to DVC-Landbaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Captain Crook

I'm not sure how many of you notice how critical the Landbaron is to our entertaining discussions here on the Rumors Board, but I suspect most of you are.

Landbaron has honed his craft well. He steadfastly follows the anti-Eisner, Disney decline line and seldom contradicts his supposed position (except for when he just returns from the Parks, lol).

Anyway, I have noticied that Landbaron's tenacity, verbosity & somewhat tunnel vision are the guiding light for the things we discuss.

Many people blame DVCLB as being negative or a naysayer. Lots of people can't see through his Eisner strongly dislike/hate relationship, and many people find his essay's and Walt idolization to be an example of pomposity & self indulgence when in truth none of that is true.

DVC-Landbaron keeps the conversation going when it is dull, offers a directional change when we get stale and can divert to the ole Eisner/Walt debate at the drop of a hat when he smells fresh blood.

So for myself, a devoted fellow DIS'er & friend of DVC-Landbaron, I say thank you for the time, effort, laughs and quotes...always the quotes, you have given us.

Your friendly antagonist,
Captain Crook:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :bounce:

cc: Peter Pirate

Here Here and Huzzah For DVC-Landbaron

Plus he's a Tolkien nut, so he must be cool:jester: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
boldpurple.gif

I'd like to add my compliments to Landbaron. I've been lurking on the boards for a while and only recently started popping in to add a few comments from my (evolving) perspective. It's because of people like Landbaron (and the Captain and YoHo and others) that felt inclined to jump in and start articulating my thoughts.

Thanks, Landbaron!

Although he and I often disagree, I can't think of many people I'd rather do WDW with.
Wish you were here right now, Landbaron. The weather is beautiful and there's magic everywhere!

This mutual admiration is lovely, but doesn't really have anything to do with Disney Rumors. That being the case, I'm closing the topic.

Sarangel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter