A week at the Marriott as it happens - Conclusion & Days 1-7 photos added

We're back a week now & I have been so busy since we got home, but would like to add :

We had a great holiday. For us, the Marriott is the perfect place to stay, especially for a longer stay. Self catering cuts down on the costs, because eating at Disney can be very expensive. We had quite a relaxing holiday because we had the week & didn't feel the need to get everything done in a few days. We got everything done that we wanted & Nicole had her first goes on Crush & TOT. She also met a few new characters that she hadn't got autographs for before, so she was happy! Natasha would probably have quite happily stayed at the Marriott for the week & played on the playground & in the playroom! Her favourite bit of DLRP was the playground there! We were very lucky with the weather - no rain all week - which also made the week so good. Nicole is dying to go back again (I haven't told her that she & I are going in August) & after that we have no plans - YET!

I have posted the photos to go with Day 2 & will get the rest done soon.

just popped back to check out your fab photo's, what a great trip you had and you met quite a few characters :goodvibes I love the pics of your dd's meeting the princesses at auberge, I really think I need to add that to my to-do list on our next trip :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter