A Whole New SOLO World: A July 2015 WDW TR - My 1st! (complete)

@bamacmac I just read through your whole trip report and I loved it! Looks like you had a great time. Are you in Orlando now? How's the job situation down there? I live in LA and I love living so close to Disneyland so I'm sure you love it!

Just took a look at a good portion of your trip report. Wow, your pictures are spectacular! I have a solo trip coming up at the end of this month and those pictures are definitely putting me in the mood...

@bamacmac I just read through your whole trip report and I loved it! Looks like you had a great time. Are you in Orlando now? How's the job situation down there? I live in LA and I love living so close to Disneyland so I'm sure you love it!
Hi! I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this. Thank you so much! I am...I moved to Orlando 4 months ago! I am loving it! Still working on finding the right job...confident something will work out soon!

I'm hoping to make it to Disneyland before too long!! :)

Just took a look at a good portion of your trip report. Wow, your pictures are spectacular! I have a solo trip coming up at the end of this month and those pictures are definitely putting me in the mood...
Thank you so much! It was an amazing trip and the first of many solo trips in 2015 and 2016 before I moved down here! I hope you have an awesome trip! :)

Thank you so much! It was an amazing trip and the first of many solo trips in 2015 and 2016 before I moved down here! I hope you have an awesome trip! :)
Thank you so much! I'm planning on it (not that I have that many plans...)

Just read through your trip report, thank you so much for sharing, it was great! I love your photos, what kind of camera did you use?

Wow! Just finished reading your whole TR, you're an incredible writer and your pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
I moved from Vermont to Kissimmee 2 years ago after my DH passed away, and I'm so happy with my decision.
Major foot surgery and the sudden passing of my father have stopped me from visiting Disney much, but it's so nice to know it's right here.
You've given me a lot of inspiration to do more on my own after being part of a couple for 18 years.
Maybe we'll meet up one time, I think we love a lot of the same things.

I don't want to wake up one day and realize I let it all pass me by, waiting for something to happen. Gotta make it happen!

OK....so today I stumble upon your 3 year old trip report...read it all in one sitting...get to the end and am dying to know how it all worked out for you...did you move to Florida.?!? End up working for Disney?!? Live happily ever after?!? And because I'm apparently very nosy, I just did a little sleuthing on your posts to find out YES, YES and now newly engaged! YES!

Congrats on such a gutsy move! So happy everything worked out so beautifully for you. Best of luck to you and the lucky guy!!

PS - you really should write more trip reports!!

OK....so today I stumble upon your 3 year old trip report...read it all in one sitting...get to the end and am dying to know how it all worked out for you...did you move to Florida.?!? End up working for Disney?!? Live happily ever after?!? And because I'm apparently very nosy, I just did a little sleuthing on your posts to find out YES, YES and now newly engaged! YES!

Congrats on such a gutsy move! So happy everything worked out so beautifully for you. Best of luck to you and the lucky guy!!

PS - you really should write more trip reports!!

Hi! I'm so glad to hear from you and glad you found my report! Thanks so much for the interest and the kind words!

So as you found out (and I would totally do the same thing...haha) yep it all worked out pretty well! I've lived here for 16 months now, been a Disney Cast Member for 9 months, and am having a Disney wedding in April! So crazy! And all because I took a chance and followed a new dream.

Thank you so much for the well wishes!!!!

Wow! Just finished reading your whole TR, you're an incredible writer and your pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
I moved from Vermont to Kissimmee 2 years ago after my DH passed away, and I'm so happy with my decision.
Major foot surgery and the sudden passing of my father have stopped me from visiting Disney much, but it's so nice to know it's right here.
You've given me a lot of inspiration to do more on my own after being part of a couple for 18 years.
Maybe we'll meet up one time, I think we love a lot of the same things.

So sorry I never replied to this! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed the trip report. It was so fun to write, but wow it was a lot of work. Very time consuming! I guess that's why I never did another one. But I loved doing this one and interacting with so many people because of it. I hope you are getting out there and having more fun in this beautiful place!

Just read your trip report. Yes it’s 2018. But I’m planning my first solo trip for April 2019. I’m not sure if I can get through it without crying - being alone and remembering trips with my kids (they are in their late 20s now). Your report gave me great inspiration. They key is planning and keeping myself busy. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts